Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,519 members, 7,857,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Another "Bomb" Fron Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another "Bomb" Fron Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon (827 Views)

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another "Bomb" Fron Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon by yemi2plus(m): 1:04am On Sep 02, 2012
I got this from his fb page

Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum,we have asseverated for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposesof interrogating the odoriferous vaudeville of our national jeremiad, remains the only potentand efficaciously utilitarian paspartou out of our cascading national sirocco but alas,disdain complacency to say the least and at best Olympian pococuranteismand the tedium of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual philistines,hig h priests of a prebendal state and their opprobrious agents...LOOK AM NOW?If this is indeed true,many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies.
Re: Another "Bomb" Fron Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon by Lobolintin(m): 2:14am On Sep 02, 2012
Karid o jare..prof of ede ti mi o mo..
Re: Another "Bomb" Fron Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon by yemi2plus(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
i'm still waitin 4 him to comment on the 5,000N ISSUSE

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Governor Escapes Auto Accident, Three Killed. / Famous Picture Of Libyan Playing Guitar For Soldiers At The War Front! / Kaduna Politics: Plan To Silence Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.