Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

PHCN Staff Gives Testinomy In Church, Their " Goliath" Is Defeated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Staff Gives Testinomy In Church, Their " Goliath" Is Defeated (1149 Views)

Chief Of Army Staff Gives Fat Officers 3 Months Deadline To Lose Weight / National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job / What If Buhari Is Defeated Will NYSC Members Still Be Lynched The Second Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN Staff Gives Testinomy In Church, Their " Goliath" Is Defeated by lagbaja(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2012
A staff of PHCN today gave testimony in church that a mighty goliath (prof. Nnaji) has been defeated after intense prayer. The congregation ( perhaps mostly naïve) responed with a thunderous halleluyah. What the testifier refused to tell the gullible congregation was how much postive impact the "Goliath" has brought to the once commatose PHCN. Who really is the Goliath ? I ask. Is it PHCN or prof. ?.

What has Prof Nnji really done wrong other than to try to protect his going concern business. He did not do this secretely but made it known to all those that matters, this in my opinion is the best of ethical conduct in that situation bearing in mind his fiducial responsibilty to Nigerians.

May God save us from ourselves as we keep destroying the same people who should be our heroes.
Re: PHCN Staff Gives Testinomy In Church, Their " Goliath" Is Defeated by eduson33(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2012
***wispering***
Madam,Abeg mix peper soup and beans
:add two kpomo
:one goat intestine
:and enough okporoko
spray some ofe akwu on top if possible.no time
lagbaja: A staff of PHCN today gave testimony in church that a mighty goliath (prof. Nnaji) has been defeated after intense prayer. The congregation ( perhaps mostly naïve) responed with a thunderous halleluyah. What the testifier refused to tell the gullible congregation was how much postive impact the "Goliath" has brought to the once commatose PHCN. Who really is the Goliath ? I ask. Is it PHCN or prof. ?.

What has Prof Nnji really done wrong other than to try to protect his going concern business. He did not do this secretely but made it known to all those that matters, this in my opinion is the best of ethical conduct in that situation bearing in mind his fiducial responsibilty to Nigerians.

May God save us from ourselves as we keep destroying the same people who should be our heroes.
Re: PHCN Staff Gives Testinomy In Church, Their " Goliath" Is Defeated by Biggyd2: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2012
Hunh!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PHCN Staff Gives Testinomy In Church, Their " Goliath" Is Defeated by LongOne1(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2012
I honestly do not know what is wrong with Nigerians. They should have at least have mentioned why they classified him as a ‘Goliath’, his failings as a Minister, e.t.c. The next one may even be worse.

Maybe he wasn’t the type that hands out cash to his subordinates, other than that, he has a good resume, even responsible for a successful 24 hour plant project in Abuja a few years ago.
Re: PHCN Staff Gives Testinomy In Church, Their " Goliath" Is Defeated by Acidosis(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2012
Poster, what was the Pastor's reaction?

1 Like

Re: PHCN Staff Gives Testinomy In Church, Their " Goliath" Is Defeated by juman(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
The former minister was real OLE, he wanted to sell the nation's properties to himself. SHAME on him.

He is an example of those that destroyed/destroying the country. Useless man.
Re: PHCN Staff Gives Testinomy In Church, Their " Goliath" Is Defeated by sammyzacks(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
Nnaji was frustrating he staff of PHCN.if you are privatizing a place, settle the old staff before bringing in the new owners. He wanted to pay them peanuts and just sell off the place, but God defeated their Goliath I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Why Isn't Nairaland Used To Fix Africa's Problems? / Nigerian Civil War; 'means' And 'end'. Tell Our Kids What Happend / Nigeria – Past, Present And Future Security Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.