Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse (20265 Views)

Nigerian Man Oche Clifford successfully turned into a pretty woman (photo) / The Clifford Hoyt Experience / Man Eating Men ! Clifford Orji's "brother" Innocent Orji Cannibal Kidnappers .ch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by crackhouse(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
He was rejected when he was alive, is it now he's dead that they will not reject him?.
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by kaeto(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Yes of course,he Nationalized in Lagos, he is a Lagos Citizen why sending him back to east now he is dead?grin grin grin
Yea, he ate and 'sold' human parts to to acn and pdp yoruba politicians, ofcourse human parts will not be transported to the east from lagos when yoruba politicians need it more. They apealed and protected him, 13 whole years in a bid of trying to return the favour he did them. See how corruptors ruined and abandoned the man to his modest family that didn't pertake in the lagos ritual and money conspiracy, chai! Betrayal again o, the trade mark, folks beware of yorubas! Hehehehehey!

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by crackhouse(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
He was rejected when he was alive, is it now he's dead that they will not reject him?
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Bearshare(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah, should i say it again?

If you get mind! grin
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Korrection(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
AT LEAST HE WAS A CELEBRITY..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by freecocoa(f): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
Bearshare:

If you get mind! grin
He should be butchered and fed to the vultures.

There i said it again grin

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Bearshare(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: He should be butchered and fed to the vultures.

There i said it again grin

I dare you to say it again if you have 'em male guts! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by freecocoa(f): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
^You dey craze grin

Na me you wan do "cross this line if you get power" ?

Tah no be today grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by kaeto(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
nagoma: You have friends when you are in the limelight. When you are in darkness , even your shadow hides from you.

Is there no space left where ikemba was buried?
No, he died an FG property and could go to the north where we have more waste lands, and most probably in the tomb of the sarduna, sorry! I almost forgot,he was actually eaten up by thirsty desert vultures of the north, hehehehehehe! No one even knows where the sarduna's tomb, hahahaha!
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by kaeto(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: My mother would say "sorry for yourself" but its cool grin
Never mind honey, I'm dealing with the desert punk, payback' so sweet.
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by kaeto(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: My mother would say "sorry for yourself" but its cool grin
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Oga seun, warn this BIGOT O! No be when i ask of price of GARRI nw, una rules go start to dey apply.
@ pDUDE. Na criminal sef them reject. Wat of people wey reject ABIOLA for MAU LAG?

What are you bellyaching about? Who is a bigot? I am Igbo and I have every right to criticize my people. Or is what I wrote incorrect?

Anyway they have banned that username. Hope you are happy now.
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by buchibabe: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
mc~evans:

U r so daft! Must you mention "IGBOS"?

Biko ask dat Anu Mpam
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
Imanuelle:

Oga seun and em gang of mods nuh go c dis one oh..
Una dun 4get say tribal war can increase d price of everything... Including G4.

I am Igbo and I have a right to criticize my people. Is what I wrote wrong? Isn't it true?

Anyway I have been banned. Hope you are happy.

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
The OP:

You beginning to sound like calloti abi are you her cheesy husband?!!!!

Yes. She is my luvly darling
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
mc~evans:

U r so daft! Must you mention "IGBOS"?

Yes. I must mention Igbos cos WE are not straight people. If Clifford Orji had 3 warehouses in Alaba and built a mansion in his village, the family members would be struggling to see who will bury him.

I lie?
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Afam4eva(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
pDudd:

Yes. I must mention Igbos cos WE are not straight people. If Clifford Orji had 3 warehouses in Alaba and built a mansion in Alaba market, the family members would be struggling to see who will bury him.

I lie?
Please learn to speak for yourself and your family. That you have dubious people in your family does not mean every family is like yours. Stop generalizing.

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
buchibabe:

Biko ask dat Anu Mpam

Onyezuzu
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
afam4eva:
Please learn to speak for yourself and your family. That you have dubious people in your family does not mean every family is like yours. Stop generalizing.

Ok.

But I lie?
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by buchibabe: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
pDudd:

Onyezuzu
I see a new clifford orji in you. Blockhead
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
buchibabe:
I see a new clifford orji in you. Blockhead

Yeah. My name is pDude Orji Eze

You happy now? tongue
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST? IS MAZI CLIFF NOT IGBO? angry
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
torkaka: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST? IS MAZI CLIFF NOT IGBO? angry

And mine too. Freiburger deleted them
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by bigtt76(f): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
The prisons official said: “The police charged Orji to court and the court in question gave us Clifford Orji to keep for the government, which we did for 13 consecutive years.

“When he eventually died, we could not have buried him.

“So we have to give it to the government hospital to keep for the government.”
grin grin grin grin ...custodian of government property hehehe
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by oliidell(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Calotti and afam4eva...una no go use laff kil me.
But y Orji uzor and T Orji go deny dia cuzn..it's not fair now. He's dead he's dead.
Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
Na Igbo property

Isnt this another case of abandoned property?

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
He died in custody, they should pass his judgement and appropriate commensurate punishment on his corpse, then he should be buried with his grave chained for the number of years he is due for imprisonment, after those years expire, his grave should be unchained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.