Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Definition Of Madness Or Should I Call It Insanity? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Definition Of Madness Or Should I Call It Insanity? (816 Views)

Should I Call A Plumber Or Electrician,see This Hilarious Picture / A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen / Definition Of A Youth/who Is A Youth In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of Madness Or Should I Call It Insanity? by freshcvv(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2012
What is the difference between a mad man who removes his boxers, then wears it on his head and a woman who shaves off her eyebrow, then draw it back with a pencil or who cuts off her nails, then fix plastic nails?
Re: Definition Of Madness Or Should I Call It Insanity? by freshcvv(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
WHO'S HIDING ALL THE POSTS HERE?
Re: Definition Of Madness Or Should I Call It Insanity? by Callotti: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
A strong woman, who has a strong man at home for a LIVING SPOUSE!
No submitting. Super-loved for her sexxxxy aggressiveness and strong-will.
Gainfully-employed wife and mother! cool
Does not tolerate BS from bushmeats! cool
Re: Definition Of Madness Or Should I Call It Insanity? by freshcvv(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
Callotti: A strong woman, who has a strong man at home for a LIVING SPOUSE!
No submitting. Super-loved for her sexxxxy aggressiveness and strong-will.
Gainfully-employed wife and mother! cool
Does not tolerate BS from bushmeats! cool

Sorry but did you miss your way?

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Two Is Hard To Find In Nigeria A Virgin Or A Job ? / Woman Snaps Self With Stolen Phone And Sends It To Rightful Owner / NCC Plans To Introduce Lawful Interception Of Private Communications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.