Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) - Fashion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) (340737 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long / The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by beautifulynappy(f): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hello,

This is a quick post which has been inspired by the video I posted below. The video features the insecurities of both white and black children about having curly hair and it then goes on to say that their mothers can teach them to love their hair.

It was interesting to watch for me, because a lot of us naturals have just figured out how to take care of our hair or just figured out that all that “undergrowth” as we say in Nigeria doesn’t need to be relaxed for us to be beautiful. The notion of the need to relax, cover up constantly or change our natural hair came from years of watching our mothers, sisters, aunties and other older women around us, chemically treat their hair and fix weaves in order to be beautiful. Growing up I never had a single natural lady around me to learn from, there was no such thing as taking care of your “natural hair”. It was considered bush or childish. I am glad now that in Nigeria the natural hair trend is gaining ground and I am seeing natural mothers and daughters!

The more we teach our younger sisters, cousins and daughters to love themselves as they are the healthier by learning to love ourselves, the healthier the new generation will be both physically and emotionally.Enjoy the video!!!
Follow this link for the video! http://beautifullynappy.com/2015/01/21/loving-your-curls/
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 29, 2015
My big head grin

My hair is becoming too thick for my liking embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Dunamis009: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Makes sense

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by faithalabi(f): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by savvieboutique: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Welcome to Savvie Hair Boutique

Savvie Hair Boutique (SHB) is a natural hair extensions boutique. Savvie offers luxurious hair extensions in a variety of colors and textures sourced from the finest long hair countries at sensible prices. Our hair couture house cares about the clients it serves, as such, through our high quality inspection process; we only offer the best hair extensions for the transformational emergence desired by the everyday woman. This means, our extensions are 100% virgin human hair and can be custom prepared for a desired look and lifestyle.

Our Products: our hairs are sourced from the best hair countries in the world. We collect hair from all the long hair countries. As such, we carry the very best textures and styles.

Ready Made- Human Hair that has undergone Remi and other conditioning treatments process
Custom Ready Made (Hand Tied)- Virgin, Keratin hydrated
Custom Ready Made (Machine Tied)- Virgin, Keratin hydrated
Custom Made- Loose hair is selected by customer. Savvie custom prepares to suit clients needs for braids, weave or micro bonding. Ask us for more details.

Styles: Weaves- Machine and Hand Tied Wefts, Individuals(Braids/Bulk), Lace Wigs and Wigs.

Colors: Black, Off-Black, Dark-Brown, Med- Brown, Light-Brown, Auburn, Auburn/Brown, Auburn/Blonde, Dark Honey Blonde, Highlights.

Our clients, everyday, continue to join beautiful women from all over the world that settle for nothing but the best hair extensions. You should join them too.

Sales Lines: (0708) 880 0286, 0287, 0708 880 0287
0708 880 0288
Email: info@savviehairboutique.com
Web: www.savviehairboutique.com
www.lovesavvie.com

Facebook: SavvieHairBoutique

Sincerely
Savvie Hair Boutique
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by headprofiler(f): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2015
bb
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Howcomes(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Friends, please kindly visit my Global Wealth Trade (GWT) Virtual Display Mall. Designer Jewelries, Watches, Bags, Glasses, shoes and lot more by FERI Fashion House are sold there. You can shop online at my mall, at GWT you also have the opportunity to own your own Fashion Mall starting at only $169. Please visit and tell me what you think about it.
Thanks.
www.gwtcorp.com/elixir
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Elantraceey!
Oya come show your own grin
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by elantraceey(f): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Elantraceey!
Oya come show your own grin

Hehehe , till I loose my hair o
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
elantraceey:

Hehehe , till I loose my hair o
You don't have pictures of any on your phone?? wink wink
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by elantraceey(f): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You don't have pictures of any on your phone?? wink wink

I lost my memory card so my pictures left with it
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by markbutcher: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
elantraceey:

I lost my memory card so my pictures left with it
Choi! Ok na
Until you loose your hair smiley
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmm.

Datalossvictim1 my hair never stands, its curly so it falla back Like that of a new born baby. cry one will think its not long, its not too long tho but it never stands and its white, brown and gold with no black and all so I dye it every time I want to make it.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by EfemenaXY: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm.

Datalossvictim1 my hair never stands, its curly so it falla back Like that of a new born baby. cry one will think its not long, its not too long tho but it never stands and its white, brown and gold with no black and all so I dye it every time I want to make it.

The picture is too close.

Are you able to stand back a bit? Or get someone to snap your hair from a distance? It's difficult to make out the colour combination if it's snapped too close...

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

The picture is too close.

Are you able to stand back a bit? Or get someone to snap your hair from a distance? It's difficult to make out the colour combination if it's snapped too close...
OK. I will snap another.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm.

my hair never stands, its curly so it falla back Like that of a new born baby. cry one will think its not long, its not too long tho but it never stands and its white, brown and gold with no black and all so I dye it every time I want to make it.

Aawww nne iwu onye ocha o shocked nekwa ezigbote brunette colour grin. I love the colour and curls! Nice hair Hun!
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Aawww nne iwu onye ocha o shocked nekwa ezigbote brunette colour grin. I love the colour and curls! Nice hair Hun!
Lol. Strong Igbo.
Thank you. I will snap another when I get home.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by giffty(f): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
mi hair

6 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by naijaboiy: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
giffty:
mi hair
Natural? shocked
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by giffty(f): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Natural? shocked
lol,yeaa
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by naijaboiy: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
giffty:
lol,yeaa
LIE angry
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by giffty(f): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

LIE angry
hahaha
and wah wud i gain for lyin? ITS MY NATURAL HAIR
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by naijaboiy: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
giffty:
hahaha
and wah wud i gain for lyin? ITS MY NATURAL HAIR
its just too fine to be real lol smiley
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by giffty(f): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

its just too fine to be real lol smiley
lols,thnks dearie
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by naijaboiy: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
giffty:
lols,thnks dearie
Uwc smiley
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
giffty:
mi hair
Wow.... nice hair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (62) (Reply)

stylish kareena kapoor / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.