Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,288 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) - Fashion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) (346176 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long / The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2015
purplecoco:
Cute. wink Love the hair, is that like a wool you use? I'm thinking of using something like that on my hair, but with a red one.

[size=1pt]Check mine Dp too[/size] I think that's the length of my hair, before I went on braids. If I take it out this weekend, I will show a pic.
It's yarn... yarn braids, 6 packs.

You want to use red yarn? They're really bright. I think there's burgundy colored-yarn tho, they're less blinding. Sometimes I add brown yarn to make highlights. Your twa looks really soft.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by fluffybaby(f): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fellow naturalisters, please follow me on this test run journey

It is a weekly update of a product I am using on my hair. I will be uploading photos weekly to see if it does what the producer says it will do.

https://www.nairaland.com/2801197/must-see-african-hair-grow
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by mysticgal(f): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
purplecoco:
What's wrong with it?
It's short, I don't like it undecided
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by purplecoco(f): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Yieldings:
It's yarn... yarn braids, 6 packs.

You want to use red yarn? They're really bright. I think there's burgundy colored-yarn tho, they're less blinding. Sometimes I add brown yarn to make highlights. Your twa looks really soft.
Ok, I'm gonna try them, it's really nice and looks like a good protective style.

Oh my hair soft? I don't even know the secret grin, I just basically put anything on my hair. I really do love that "milk& protein" deep conditioner you recommended for me. It's really good, I have been using that ever since, haven't switch.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by purplecoco(f): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
mysticgal:

It's short, I don't like it undecided
Lol. How long you been natural?
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by mysticgal(f): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
purplecoco:
Lol. How long you been natural?
5 months cry
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by monimine: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Good day. please what can i use to stop dandruf?
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Janix2: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
monimine:

Coconut oil works fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by purplecoco(f): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
mysticgal:

5 months cry
Oh....but is it all growing or not? Do you moisturize your hair well enough?

Do you mind showing a pic of your hair?
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by purplecoco(f): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
monimine:
Apple cider vinegar.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by arabianights: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sharoniah:

how,hope no problem

what are you trying to imply ? undecided
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Sharoniah(f): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
arabianights:

what are you trying to imply ? undecided
nothing,thanks anyway,but i was just wondering about the 'bringing tears to your eyes stuff
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by mysticgal(f): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
purplecoco:

OK, I think it's same length as milababy's own
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by arabianights: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sharoniah:

nothing,thanks anyway,but i was just wondering about the 'bringing tears to your eyes stuff

you have that kinda teddy bear cuteness : innocence ,cudly, lovable..................i wonder if you are like that in reality tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
purplecoco:
Ok, I'm gonna try them, it's really nice and looks like a good protective style.

Oh my hair soft? I don't even know the secret grin, I just basically put anything on my hair. I really do love that "milk& protein" deep conditioner you recommended for me. It's really good, I have been using that ever since, haven't switch.

Yes, it looks soft, likely 3c-ish.

You've been using that same conditioner. Really??!! That's great to know!! grin grin grin

LOL @ "I just basically put anything on my hair". Yes, yarn braids are a good protective style. They're my staple, go-to style. And since most people around here cannot braid I didn't have a choice but to take matters into my own hands. They keep my head warm in the winter, but this winter has been mild so far. I did that style earlier this year; it was quite heavy. Then I got into curl rods. I've just been wrapping my hair in a bun for the past month but want to try something different soon.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by monimine: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Janix2:

Coconut oil works fine

okay. thanks. i will try it again .
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by monimine: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
purplecoco:

Thanks so much. hope i can get it at supermarket?
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by arabianights: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
purplecoco:
Apple cider vinegar.

Ration 2:1......you should correct your advice else she will end up using it undiluted.she is also to use it after washing her hair

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by purplecoco(f): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
arabianights:

Ration 2:1......you should correct your advice else she will end up using it undiluted.she is also to use it after washing her hair
Hello... I can't remember giving her advice on how to use it. I just told her what she can use....
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by purplecoco(f): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
monimine:

Thanks so much. hope i can get it at supermarket?
Idk due to the fact I'm in a different location.... Just check any store around you. You could find it. Remember to use it diluted, when you purchase it, quote me to tell you how to use it.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by arabianights: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
purplecoco:
Hello... I can't remember giving her advice on how to use it. I just told her what she can use....

I know...... am notifying u s you simply told her apple vinegar with out tips on how to use it. I have had natural hair since 2006 ,so do trust my advise please

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by arabianights: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
purplecoco:
Idk due to the fact I'm in a different location.... Just check any store around you. You could find it. Remember to use it diluted, when you purchase it, quote me to tell you how to use it.

look for the vinegar that has sediments at the bottom .Most dont have but if you cant find just get any apple vinegar.Always ask or search for bragg apple vinegar, its quite expensive .over here in Abuja,big size is like 5k while small is over 3k
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Sharoniah(f): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
arabianights:

you have that kinda teddy bear cuteness : innocence ,cudly, lovable..................i wonder if you are like that in reality tongue tongue
yes i am,,but wait,teddy bear,not even Barbie
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by arabianights: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sharoniah:

yes i am,,but wait,teddy bear,not even Barbie

angry.....Na you get the opinion abi na me? All these fine fine gals of nowadays sef
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
luisina:
hello...been following this thread for a while now..thanks for the tips on how to maintain my natural hair. I got my inspiration from this thread to go natural. not been easy tho...I'm 7months no
w after I my BC! the shrinkage is real! lol
Beautiful!
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Sharoniah(f): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
arabianights:

angry.....Na you get the opinion abi na me? All these fine fine gals of nowadays sef
beggars too have choice,,anyway,,thanks for the compliment
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by NappilyNigerian(f): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
If like me you have problems with breakage and retaining length then you gotta try this oil!

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Janix2: 6:09am On Dec 21, 2015
NappilyNigerian:
If like me you have problems with breakage and retaining length then you gotta try this oil!

How do I get the oil n how much
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 27, 2015
Brb
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by sozima87: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2015
NappilyNigerian:
how much is it
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by mysticgal(f): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
How much
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 29, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

stylish kareena kapoor / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.