Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I love him but he cannot forget my past - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I love him but he cannot forget my past (3440 Views)

She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. / my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie / What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I love him but he cannot forget my past by nurabela: 4:26am On Dec 09, 2010
What should you do if you and your ex are in love but he won't forget your bad history together?
Re: I love him but he cannot forget my past by strangerf: 6:02am On Dec 09, 2010
Kill him, not with a gun though!
Re: I love him but he cannot forget my past by bigfather(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2010
nurabela:

What should you do if you and your ex are in love but he won't forget your bad history together?

Different heading with a different story.
Re: I love him but he cannot forget my past by ifyalways(f): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2010
nurabela:

Sorry!
Most men are like that in as much as they might want to cliam or appear otherwise . . .They cant deal with their lady's past.
I wud say leave him!!!! His refusal to forget ur past wud make him never trust u,any mistake u make wud have him referring to ur past.Any relationship with loads of fears and very little trust for each other is waste of time,IMO.
big father:

Different heading with a different story.
abi o.
Re: I love him but he cannot forget my past by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2010
nurabela:

Together as in?

You were with him while you were 'harloting'? undecided
Re: I love him but he cannot forget my past by Blazay(m): 1:15am On Dec 10, 2010

Then he can't love you. You need to move the hell on.
Re: I love him but he cannot forget my past by AsIAm: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2010
I too love a man that cant forget my past and I'll tell you staying or trying to make it work is a waste of time as I have wasted 17yrs hoping time will allow the past to stay there but that don't work if your past cant stay there GO! you'll never ever be happy and as precious as time is, for we cant get any of it back, think carefully about wasted it

1 Like

Re: I love him but he cannot forget my past by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2010
@@
Re: I love him but he cannot forget my past by OAM4J: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

Together as in?

You were with him while you were 'harloting'? undecided

Good question.

OP can you pls give more clarifications, I also notice you referred to him as your ex. Does it mean you are no longer in relationship or you are trying to come back together again?

chaircover:

Please readjust your sunglasses and step along. You cannot force a guy to love you & he will just carry on treating you like poo if even somehow he marrys you.

Plenty fish in the ocean who will love you for who you are. If you dont beleive me, go to a football match and see how many eligible batchelors you will meet cool

hahahaha that cracks me up. grin grin grin I hope you are right about their eligibility and each of those bachelors dont already have 2 or more ladies under consideration grin
Re: I love him but he cannot forget my past by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2010
OAM4J:

hahahaha that cracks me up. grin grin grin I hope you are right about their eligibility and each of those bachelors dont already have 2 or more ladies under consideration grin

LOL if they are still under consideration, anything can happen wink

(1) (Reply)

When Exactly's Mother's Day??? / My Husband Did Not Notice!! / In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.