Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Obama Ordering Take-out, Eating In Resturant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Ordering Take-out, Eating In Resturant (13151 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / FG Denies Ordering EFCC To Investigate Lamorde / Picture Of Obama Eating In Mama Put With Nonentities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Obama Ordering Take-out, Eating In Resturant by naptu2: 6:12am On Sep 09, 2012
Chegunn: @naptu2 Do you work at the presidency?

Hm! This is like the fourth time I'm being asked that question (I was also asked that question on the Aso Rock thread). It's made me very curious. . . .why are you asking me that question?
Re: Obama Ordering Take-out, Eating In Resturant by Chegunn(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
naptu2:

Hm! This is like the fourth time I'm being asked that question (I was also asked that question on the Aso Rock thread). It's made me very curious. . . .why are you asking me that question?
because in Ng people don't get access to the kind of info i think you have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weaponising Religion In Yoruba Politics / President Buhari's Ramadan Message To Muslims Amid COVID-19 / Families Of Kidnapped Victims In Kaduna Train Attack Beg Buhari For Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.