Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Saying You're Sorry... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saying You're Sorry... (664 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saying You're Sorry... by marvelck: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2012
Saying You're sorry...saying this most times, can help save your relationship/marriage. Simply saying I'm sorry to a partner can help save your relationship or marriage in a long way. some people find it hard to apologise even when they know they're wrong, due to pride. and many have experienced series of failed relationships as a result of this. even in a marriage, when a couple are having issues and neither of them is willing to swallow his or her pride and do the right thing. which is to apologise. they are bound to have enough grudges or unresolved issues in that marriage. so, it's better for one of them to apologise, say I'm sorry and find ways of resolving the issue amicably. Most times, girls dont like admiting their faults and saying they're sorry whenever they're having issues with their boyfriends. they always want the guy to apologise first. and you know guys nah, with their ego may also be reluctant to do the same. and when each of them is waiting for the other to apologise, their relationship is bound to suffer for it. and not a few have walked out of relationships simply cos of small issues like this. Saying you're sorry wont take anything away from you. it would even help to ease your mind, encourage forgiveness/repentance, and also provide the two of you the opportunity to resolve the issue quickly and amicably. so wont you prefer to say I'm sorry, rather than go through the pain of an heart break?
Re: Saying You're Sorry... by Emmy9ite(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2012
'am sorry' is a very powerful word but it has been misused. Some1 would say 'am sorry' and in the minute he/she will repeat that same act. I want to ask, if a girl accuses you of thinqs u didnt do and u started a quarel, should you be the first to apologise??
Re: Saying You're Sorry... by timilehing(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2012
Sorry, couldn't finish d readin
Re: Saying You're Sorry... by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2012
Emmy9ite: 'am sorry' is a very powerful word but it has been misused. Some1 would say 'am sorry' and in the minute he/she will repeat that same act. I want to ask, if a girl accuses you of thinqs u didnt do and u started a quarel, should you be the first to apologise??

My dear, most times in a relationship, you should not always wait for the wrong person, to apologize, especially in trivial issues.You should just learn to drop your pride so peace can reign, it shows your maturity.So even if you say i am sorry, it does not matter. This issue you just stated is so immaterial.

If it was a real big issue like a girl or cheating, good. Not a little issue.

1 Like

Re: Saying You're Sorry... by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2012
I am sorry.
Re: Saying You're Sorry... by CrazyMan(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2012
Apologising doesn't mean that you're right. it only means that you value the relationship much more than your ego.
Re: Saying You're Sorry... by saintvc(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
Its 1 tin to say am sorry. Its anoda tin to mean it
Re: Saying You're Sorry... by Ariyke: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
saintvc: Its 1 tin to say am sorry. Its anoda tin to mean it
totally agree with u
Re: Saying You're Sorry... by Emmy9ite(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
AmBeautiful:

My dear, most times in a relationship, you should not always wait for the wrong person, to apologize, especially in trivial issues.You should just learn to drop your pride so peace can reign, it shows your maturity.So even if you say i am sorry, it does not matter. This issue you just stated is so immaterial.

If it was a real big issue like a girl or cheating, good. Not a little issue.

You are trully beautiful smiley

(1) (Reply)

Love / Love Is Patient, For Only With Patience Will You Find Solace In Love / Who Do U Think Really Owns D Man? The Mother Or The Daughter Inlaw? Pls Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.