Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' (23392 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) / Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
How I wish single girls out there are reading this. Keep to your decision Bimbo, the Lord will surely grant you your heart desire. Mr Right sure exist, I prayed for one, and God gave me my own Mr Right, He will surely give you yours IJN. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by dejarule: 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
stereo: I'm no sexist. I like her stand on finding the right person; the one she wants to be with forever and all that.

But then I've to say this is the kind of thinking; the idea of getting the ideal, complete man that leaves people getting old and lonely. Nobody wants to be alone.

Don't be fooled. Maybe she's not good enough for the men she claims to have turned down.

Just my opinion. No attacks please.

True yarn, maybe she i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ scared or something. I just hope she realizes what she i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ doing before it's too late. And with this her age sef, na only 45yrs and above(definitely not single) sure for her. Wish her the best.
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by coded777: 1:32am On Sep 06, 2012
Is she wishing herself badluck or indirectly anouncing for a man to come swip her off her feet right on the alter
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2012
ojotask: Nonsense . . . wat a selfish view
dats ur opinion and ure entitled to it.by d way woteva seems right to mr a,might b wrong to mrs b
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2012
coded777: Is she wishing herself badluck or indirectly anouncing for a man to come swip her off her feet right on the alter
shes not advertising herself,if u read well,u will comprehend,free urself from mental laziness
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2012
miredia: You guys relentlessly advocating for her philosophy are deceitful or perhaps I'll say self-deceitful. Every sane mind yearns for a true companion, someone who loves you above all else, sticks in thick and thin. There are no exceptions, with that said, I can authoritatively assure you will NEVER EVER find mr. or Mrs right on this planet.. EVER. The defence mechanism employed by folks like Miss bimbo stems from discreet rejection, intolerance, pride, overbloated ego, unabated efforts to cleverly conceal their despair and private loneliness, (pls disregard the public stunts and projections) and a few other underlying elements. You who said "that's my girl or that's my mom whichever will definitely want the arms of a true love but restrained by 1or more of the above stated factors so why the celebration of deceit. You feel u cannot cohabitate with that man or woman simply because of pride or either of those factors Shikena!!!
it is a celebration of her own decision and she is responsible for her life,like she said,marriage is such a huge commitment,so wouldnt it b beta to b single and happy than married wit so much unhappiness and pressure,by d way its not everyone dat will marry,so dat ur philosophy of everyone yearns for a companion is nt totally true,finding friendship in ur self is self fulfilling.howeva if ure married and not fulfilled,a single gal is a hundred tyms beta than u,regardless of age,people shud learn to keep their own school of tot in d confines of their sittin rum
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2012
ypzilanti:

I agree that there is nothing wrong with chasing a woman. There is normal shakara, (that is welcome) and then there is NO! NO! NO! If you are very persistent, you can change the NO by the time the girl is dangerously beyond 30 years grin.

There is no special sign...I have two friends that have told me that they knew immediately they saw their wife that she was the one. One of them is living in hell now, the other one is quite happy with his choice.

My own experience is to find a nice lady that likes you too, and date her consistently for at least a year. Consistently means weekends, and weekdays not just on dates but doing things that you usually do alone together. Listen to what she says, watch what she does. What are her ambitions and aspirations? How does she treat you and your friends? By about 3 months you should know if you want to continue with the relationship. If you both like each other, and you are compatible, at some point you will take precedence in her life and vice versa...nobody will tell you at that point that you should go and seal the relationship at the altar.
exactly! Whats d fuss about marrying by fire by force.i av an aunt whos a successful lawyer in d uk,she chose not to marry and no one rejected her 4 dat,she just wanted kids and she has two grown up kids,a man and a woman,one is a successful doctor in nigeria and d second is a lecturer,so did d world end because she said shes happy single,her kids are well trained and went to d best schools,so do whats good for u.d 2 kids are happily married,so....
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2012
wonlasewonimi: Who wants to marry ojujucalabar
pls post ur picture here,lets know who d ojujucalabar is
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2012
millionairemind: She's found fulfillment in her career or wateva it is that makes her happy. In the end, its her life and so she's the only one responsible for her choices.
exactly! Nigerians like mistaken wedding for marriage,marriage is much more heavier than weddings
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2012
ypzilanti: So many sad marriages in Nigeria.

I'm always amazed at the eagerness with which our women jump into marriage with any guy that proposes to them once they are past 30 years.

Or the stubbornness with which some guys will pursue and beg a woman that has told them NO! NO! NO!...or the women that have clearly shown them from their actions that they do not send them message.

The age of innocence is long gone...a lot of tough boys and girls are out there looking for who to enslave in misery for the rest of their lives.

Be prayerful and very guided.

Better to be single, than bonded to a devil you picked all by yourself by being very 'optimistic'.
dis is reasonable talk

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2012
obowunmi:

Thx for this response. How does God provide "the one?" Pls I need some help. I'm ready to settle down. Does God send the person from heaven? Does God give you a revelation? A dream? A word? A sign?

I have everything - materially and right now, I'm ready to settle down. But I don't want to be trapped with a wicked woman who is pretending.
u need to watch and pray and also exercise patience,dont put ur mind too much on anybody.make friends genuinely,nt wit d aim of findin ur miss.have u discovered dat its wen ure not lookin for somtin or wen u dont even think along dat line dat u find wot uve been lookin for previously.Dont let ANYBODY b it society or anybody make u rush into marriage,wait on God,he does things at his own tym,not at ur tym or societys tym because @ d end of d day,d people dat made u rush into marriage will nt live with u or help u solve ur marital issues.read d bible dat says trust in d lord with all ur heart and lean not upon ur own understanding,in all ur ways acknowledge him and he shall direct ur path,nt man or woman

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by kingsceemark(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2012
But i hear say YORUBA people dey marry at early age? You never marry at dis your age means say something dey wrong somewhere. I dey suspect LESBIAN level here. KEEP ON WAITING.
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Ayomivic(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
Missy_B: That's my girl! cheesy
really
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Ayomivic(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
kiss0
Missy_B: That's my girl! cheesy
really
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by cecetanna: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
While waiting for Mr Right, hope she's already Miss Right
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by elder042(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
...If I'd wanted to be married 15 times over, I would have...

Hahahahaha. Sister shun. U havent gotten any yet. To talk of 15times. Try and get thru wit one first. Thats If u can get someone who will agree to marry U, and stop consoling urself. 15times!!!
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
elder042:

...If I'd wanted to be married 15 times over, I would have...

Hahahahaha. Sister shun. U havent gotten any yet. To talk of 15times. Try and get thru wit one first. Thats If u can get someone who will agree to marry U, and stop consoling urself. 15times!!!
smh are u sure ure normal?
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ayomivic: kiss0
really
yes,really
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
kingsceemark: But i hear say YORUBA people dey marry at early age? You never marry at dis your age means say something dey wrong somewhere. I dey suspect LESBIAN level here. KEEP ON WAITING.
smh must ur life always revolve around sex?
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Oscaroke: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
kulyie: she has kids na,most of dis single lady women who r nt cut of for marriage av kids.she wont d dat stewpid nt to av kids,at least a man can b disposable n useless @ anytym but kids will stil b kids n b there 4 dia mothers even if dey marry
who told u she has kidz na u father d kidz 4 hr she is my neighbour and i no hr family she is wel brought up
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 07, 2012
Oscar oke: who told u she has kidz na u father d kidz 4 hr she is my neighbour and i no hr family she is wel brought up
hehehehehe see dis one dey form familiarity.neighbour indeed,if shes ur neighbour,am also her costumier.mshewwwww and yes na me impregnate am.mumu talk
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Deecee1: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2012
Please i want all of u to understand smtin, many people will not make haven because marital problem is better to remain unmaried dn to be maried an commit sin everyday of ur life

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by eyinjubaby(f): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
My dear you can wait as long as you can,,but my advice for you is to not go near fornication,,,it is a path to HELL.
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Dahbutter(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
Yeah Bimbo tell em! You hear dat ladies? stop bugging guys for marriage, there's really no perfect person so let's keep on with the No Strings Attached fun tins. U kinda repell us when u start talking bout marriage. Cheers to all ya in agreement with the Bimbo grin

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by nedu2000(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2012
There's И̣̣̣̥o problem with what Bimbo has said,that's if she is (remains)a virgin
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by NosaHenry(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
That would have been ok if you were a man, but as a woman your cycle is short and menopause will not give you that leisure, that is, if you don't have any child yet.
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by obowunmi(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2012
kulyie: u need to watch and pray and also exercise patience,dont put ur mind too much on anybody.make friends genuinely,nt wit d aim of findin ur miss.have u discovered dat its wen ure not lookin for somtin or wen u dont even think along dat line dat u find wot uve been lookin for previously.Dont let ANYBODY b it society or anybody make u rush into marriage,wait on God,he does things at his own tym,not at ur tym or societys tym because @ d end of d day,d people dat made u rush into marriage will nt live with u or help u solve ur marital issues.read d bible dat says trust in d lord with all ur heart and lean not upon ur own understanding,in all ur ways acknowledge him and he shall direct ur path,nt man or woman

To be honest lady Kulyie -- waiting feels like punishment.
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by obowunmi(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2012
kulyie: exactly! Whats d fuss about marrying by fire by force.i av an aunt whos a successful lawyer in d uk,she chose not to marry and no one rejected her 4 dat,she just wanted kids and she has two grown up kids,a man and a woman,one is a successful doctor in nigeria and d second is a lecturer,so did d world end because she said shes happy single,her kids are well trained and went to d best schools,so do whats good for u.d 2 kids are happily married,so....

So the only time she has sex is when she needed kids? How did she cope with the biological needs of se,xx

Who did she go on vacation with? When she was sick, who was there to physical comfort her?

I know its not easy being single - and I'm not speaking about external pressures. Unless she's asexual. I'm referring to a certain level of initimacy you feel with a partner.
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by fairygeh(f): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2012
Honestly i love Bimbo Akintola #nohomo since i was a kid,i ve always loved her personality n evrything ,70keh?haba tufiakwa,i just pray she wont b single forever,u will get married soon as the right man is on his way.
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by nusirat(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2012
stereo: I'm no sexist. I like her stand on finding the right person; the one she wants to be with forever and all that.

But then I've to say this is the kind of thinking; the idea of getting the ideal, complete man that leaves people getting old and lonely. Nobody wants to be alone.

Don't be fooled. Maybe she's not good enough for the men she claims to have turned down.

Just my opinion. No attacks please.

I agree with you Bros most of the lady want a real when they put on fake eye, fake hair, fake outlook and fake charaCter, tell me how will they not end having fake husband. Look for an ideal at the age of 37 and above shows that the person is a failure
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
obowunmi:

To be honest lady Kulyie -- waiting feels like punishment.
yes i understand,but there's d God factor thee who u can talk to,dependin on how close u are to ur mom,u can talk to her about certain intimate things u cant share with ur friends and u know mothers always have their sons back,make friends,party,upgrade ur skills and intellect to reduce d loneliness and bfor u know it,ure a beta person than u were yesterday and miss will come along,like God brought eve to Adam.
Re: Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' by bukatyne(f): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
sunnshyn: When some women don't get guys asking them out, they go the "I don't need a man" way
This was the same thing Nike Oshinowo said till she ended up with an old man!
Its your life at the end of the day sha! Goodluck with your quest!

NEXT!!!
and must she get married? I don't understand why people are so concerned with her life. Must she live a miserable life b'cos she wants to answer Mrs.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway / Okey Bakassi Slams Celebrities Who Claim Marriage Affect Fanbase / Burna Boy: I Wrote 5 Songs For Drake In His ‘more Life’ Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.