Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? (9710 Views)

5 Mobile Accessories & Gears You Should Consider Buying! / Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones / Blackberry Bold 5 Mobile Hot Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by DualCore1: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2008
the app is more than hot, the thing just dey make me dey sin anyhow, right inside church i dey talk to people for phone grin
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by dragnet: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2008
Hot Nah ! I would say devilish app
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by bimbor(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2008
see wetin celtel dey cause o, i no fit fill d app because of their epileptic gprs connection dem wan force make i use mtn but i dey fear o make mtn no go comot all d money wey i dey owe celtel (i no fit even calculate maybe N100,000.00 at least because my total download data size according to my phone analysis is about 5GB+) but notin do us sha. grin grin
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by DualCore1: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2008
u try o!!! anyway, with mtn its not expensive, i dey inside church chat with one person for more than an our, dem comot only 25 naira or so.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by MrInfo1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2008
inside church undecided
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by DualCore1: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2008
me and u who worse pass?
some people never see your present display image for yahoo.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by Wysiwyg: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2008
@poster,

Sorry if I had to spoil some things. But I think your application is cool though I've not tried it out but do you have to go to the extent of opening other accounts with the names "BIDeL" and "reichx" to advertise this stuff and for how much commission or is it yours? Although that was a nice marketing strategy but this is nairaland, nairaland is different from other forums because it's got people like us watching over Nairalanders. A traceroute back to your destination will definitely show "phishaman", "BIGeL" and "reichx" posting from the same IP.

Remember, "He who watches over Nairalandites, Sleepeth not!"

Honesty, otherwise: BAN!
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by ov: 1:16am On Jan 07, 2008
please i own a nokia 3310 and 1100. Which softwares can i install on them. i tried opera 8 but it dint work?
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by bimbor(m): 4:37am On Jan 07, 2008
Then try opera 9 or better still internet explorer 10 lol grin grin if that doesnt work d only solution na to put d phone inside water leave am 4 like 30 mins then try again. grin
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by honsule(m): 4:47am On Jan 07, 2008
Wysiwyg:

@poster,

Sorry if I had to spoil some things. But I think your application is cool though I've not tried it out but do you have to go to the extent of opening other accounts with the names "BIDeL" and "reichx" to advertise this stuff and for how much commission or is it yours? Although that was a nice marketing strategy but this is nairaland, nairaland is different from other forums because it's got people like us watching over Nairalanders. A traceroute back to your destination will definitely show "phishaman", "BIGeL" and "reichx" posting from the same IP.
that is serious.3 in one.Phishaman,Bigel and Reichx.guy,you too much.keep it up.
Remember, "He who watches over Nairalandites, Sleepeth not!"

Honesty, otherwise: BAN!
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by honsule(m): 4:53am On Jan 07, 2008
ov:

please i own a nokia 3310 and 1100. Which softwares can i install on them. i tried opera 8 but it dint work?
Bros,are you a clown?you want to use opera 8 with your 3310 and 1100 abi?just follow what bimbo recommended.if it still doesn't work just tell me ok.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by tobs(m): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2008
@bimbor,dat one never do,make e boil b4 e try am again grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by DualCore1: 6:21am On Jan 07, 2008
Phishaman, much love and thanks for d app,
Bigel, thnks for d desktop app.
Hell wht should i care if its same person. *sighs.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by dragnet: 6:39am On Jan 07, 2008
ov ,try c0nnecting it to ur TV antenna ! tongue
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by DualCore1: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2008
ov:

that waz a joke, right?
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by phishaman(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2008
what?, the same person, how desperate can a guy be?, we MOST DEFINATELY ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE. aint my fault that others are feeling it like i do. try it and u'll understand
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by phishaman(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2008
@wysiwyg
what?, the same person, how desperate can a guy be?, we MOST DEFINATELY ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE. aint my fault that others are feeling it like i do. try it and u'll understand y.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by DualCore1: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2008
@all
maybe i'm not thinking right when i say that all starcomms users are on one IP, or maybe i am. cuz to the best of my knowledge they use shared IP
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by Wysiwyg: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2008
@dual core,

that is because you see what they want you to see. Try doing something stupid from your starcomms on a paypal site or go to arpanet site and see if you wont be arrested the next day. I guess all starcomms users including me are gonna get arrested too? common, lighten up!
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by DualCore1: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2008
google net tools
try using that tool.
and hey dont u tell me to lighten up, u don't know me.
don't launch personal attacks on people u don't know.

Ever tried downloading from rapidshare and they tell u ur IP is already downloading?!
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by phishaman(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2008
whos got the manual mtel gprs settings?, called mtel customer service and it was no help. heard they were cheaper, (almost free)!!!! want to try the effect on my wap apps.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by dragnet: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2008
Phishaman, are u activated 4 their gprs??
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by phishaman(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2008
@dragnet
no im not. but after seeing it work on one guys phone, ive been icthing to see it work on my phone. tried a contact i got from honsule, but the guy dont work with mtel anymore.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by dragnet: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2008
Eish! .and their customer care?? .did they speak just lyk celtel
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by phishaman(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2008
the woman didnt sound like she was happy about her job , sounded like she was going to convince me to leave the mtel network. grin
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by dragnet: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2008
phishaman, uhm . , .thats serious o ! grin
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by phishaman(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2008
@dragnet
was upset but i decided i could just channel energy to other places.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by BigEL: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2008
@wysiwyg
lol! how now? trace ip's all u want if it'll calm u down. you'll prob get my lynksys wireless routers add back. i understand all this
scepticsm sha, afterall na Nigerians we be. We're r suspicious by nature. Good lookin out sha, if ur actually watchin the nairalanders, that is.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by lynxnoon(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2008
hw far bigEl can u c dis? grin
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by Wysiwyg: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2008
@dual core,

sorry if I launched an attack on you. Never meant it that way. Peace
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by fellybabe(f): 6:03am On Jan 08, 2008
Am finding it difficult 2 download / install and run PAYSTARMOBILE On my nokia 6230i.i tried it using my celtel,glo and mtn line but all 2 no avail.pls,help me, it's driving me crazy.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by MrInfo1(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2008
@ fellybabe

'Don't permit PAYSTARMOBILE to drive you crazy o wink life is too short'
Nokia 6230i has a .JAR limitation of 128KB or above
PaystarMobile Mobile Client .JAR Version is above 128k (178KB ) meaning you can't download the applications because it is above 128k. You have the option of downloading the application to your system then you either Send it to your phone via blutooth or your data cable with the help of your PC suite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtn Night Plan No Longer #25 For 500mb, See New Prices / How To Root Tecno F7 / Bold 5 9930.it Is Not Working With Etisalat And Glo Line But Mtn Only.pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.