Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? (9711 Views)

5 Mobile Accessories & Gears You Should Consider Buying! / Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones / Blackberry Bold 5 Mobile Hot Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by sisqology(m): 2:07am On May 13, 2008
Ah grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by hansibone(m): 4:19am On May 13, 2008
@sisqo

wetin happen,

@initialize

d link is rite underneath it, cool
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by Nobody: 4:36am On May 13, 2008
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by hansibone(m): 5:03am On May 13, 2008
d guy no get eye shocked
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by Fadajasi(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2008
abi o
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by Fadajasi(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2008
abi o
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by sisqology(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2008
Na mosquito bite ma manliness. @hansibone
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by sisqology(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2008
Mayowa, no de doubl post.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by hansibone(m): 4:57am On May 14, 2008
sisqology:

Na mosquito bite ma manliness. @hansibone

guy u dey find BAN abi?
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 14, 2008
@ initialize

A thread to cater for V9.1 apps is coming soon kiss
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by Fadajasi(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2008
Na my fault?tope
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by fatstan1: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2008
my top 5 application
x-plore dont know what i will do with out it
kMS 7.0 protects me phone
mobile facebook
ADE but i think i am gonna need that 7 in 1
kamasutra. its fun

guys been reading through this thread mail and found a lot of interesting stuffs
i have opera 8. can remember but its trial been searching for full version
but its not online for free even the crake from esnipes isnt working
can anyone pm me on how to get one.
and am aslo wondering if paystar mobile will also be it i browse with it using my PC
btw mms,GPRS,MTN access for those on MTN and wap which is cheaper?
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by zeal22(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2008
1. Office siute 4.0
2. Divx DVD player
3. 8 in 1 Dictionary
4. Handy blacklist
5. Walerex webcam (via bluetooth)

other are: yahoo! Go, Isilo, Smart settings, Kapersky anti virus, Vista task bar, etc
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by gafunky77(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2008
Hi forum mates smiley,

Have u heard bout MXit? MXit is the new trend for fun loving youngstars and matured heads alike.

Started in South Africa in 2005 and went International In 2007. Now the Nigerian forum index is live to assist us with how to set up our phones for MXit download and use. There are lots of fun stuff and opportunities which MXit avails us.

Take a turn on our forum and we'll give you a guide step-by-step to getting the best out of the MXit portals.

Then what are you waiting for? Get downloading MXit to your mobile phones are start minggling with the rest of the world from your palm.

Enter www.mxit.com/wap to your mobile browser and follow the simple instructions thereto.

Should you have any queries, then feel free to post a topic onour forum.

http://forum.mxit.com click on the Nigerian flag and get registered. I am Konstriktor on the forum, and I'm there to help you!!!

Hoping to see you there.

P.S For those of you on facebook, you can search for MXit naija pals and join the group. See you there too.

Pls enjoin your loved ones to do same. ONE LOVE!!

Konstriktor, MXit naija pal (East London, RSA)

bobmaticgee@yahoo.com
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by utosco(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2009
1.x-plore
2.smart movie
3.opera4.2 mod
4.screen snap
5.netqin antivirus
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by linkon1009: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pls can anyone give me the direct download link of paystart mobile.Thanks
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by representae: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2009
u guyz shud hep me wit site to download powerful software.i want turn my phone to a machine.i use ericsson k800i
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by utosco(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2009
What kind of powerful software
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by representae: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2009
Okay,hep me wit site to download software
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by utosco(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by utosco(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2009
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by utosco(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2009
Re: What Are The Top 5 Mobile Applications Available? by Pdizzle(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
Minez is gravity,ucweb,whatsapp,2go...
Pls i need a twitter application for my nokia c6 other than gravity, and my opera-mini has stopped working, pls help me out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtn Night Plan No Longer #25 For 500mb, See New Prices / How To Root Tecno F7 / Bold 5 9930.it Is Not Working With Etisalat And Glo Line But Mtn Only.pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.