Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters (20275 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by jmaine: 6:34am On Sep 05, 2012
Bukkyade, How much are you charging to cure 2mch foolishness

That free service is worth some stipends grin

Sahara Nonsense reporters at it again . . .
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Parnassuss(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2012
Mandelaguy: Hmmmmmmm. SAHARAREPORTERS on the loose again. A source said this, a source said that. Who knows the truth? If there's any iota of truth in this report, then I wish her a speedy recovery. She is the best performing oil minister of all time in Nigeria. I don't want anything to derail her PIB and other reforms. Residents of ABA metropolis are singing her praises daily for restoring the NNPC depot in ABA, Which has been lying comatose for 8 years now.

"BEST PERFORMING MINISTER?" Of all time? Did you experience all of them or where did you get your yardstick of comparison from? And I am tired of hearing about Diezani's PIB, negro the PIB has been in the senate for the past 8 years, I believe it was submitted when Obasanjo was in power and reviewed the first time during Yaradua's tenure. That over-hyped doe eyed minister had as much to do with the bill as I had to do with the making of my blackberry; in the end all she'll contribute is use the PIB. SHE DID NOT PASS THAT BILL to the SENATE!

Furthermore, Sahara-reporters have become a go-to agency for even other media houses. They might publish sensational stories but that's because the event was sensational. I'm believing this on the strength of their reputation.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by ujukala: 6:53am On Sep 05, 2012
Hurry patience, the enemy is at the door! Get well quick!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Deiok(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2012
Sickness has started strucking them one by one. Let see who will be next.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Super1759: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2012
SAHARAREPORTERS, PREMIUM TIMES mchtewwwww* smh*
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by sigmundfreud(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs Goodluck first, now Diezanni....these people are humans afterall. I think we shd just let them be. The psychological trauma they are going through is much, we shd not add to it.
It can be anyone tomorrow.
Get well people.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by manosteel(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2012
Why are they all going abroad for treatment? Could it be a confirmation that the country they claim to be leading is lacking infrastructures.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by muumuu(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2012
Has anyone seen Gary neville or Gary cahill?who's alison maduekwe ?is she sample ekwe husband?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by JustCardigans: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2012
This is the height of junk journalism. Saharareports should just tell us that they're softsell/gossip news medium.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by ocee31(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2012
Carlmax: This sahara reporters go kill person with laff... Their news sounds like "Mock news" the type we read on assembly ground back in the days.. Most of their controversial stories have often proven to be true
sha...
. Better mock news...
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Mandelaguy(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2012
Idio.tic. That is the summary of this whole thing. I wonder what they are trying to turn us to? Imagine assaulting our senses at every opportunity with malicious stories. Anyway, if na mybkain pesin full Naija,dem 4 don fold since.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2012
Very juicy report, even though it's authenticity is not cast in stone. I dey come, make I read am again before I comment well well.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Abagworo(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2012
Even if she's actually sick, why are some people happy? So if she dies you will celebrate. Is she the cause of Nigeria's 50 years woes?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Bawss1(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2012
Sahara Reporters is in overdrive. I'm not a fan Of GEJ or his government style but at the same time I think the motives of SR are suspect given the dubious stories that they report. My bet is that this recent report is false.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by odizzy: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2012
ajayiwizy: haba nigerians,plz pray 4 her
pray 4 ur papa, ode
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by shilling(f): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2012
Preeeeeach!!

taharqa:

Can you imagine what a national "newspaper" wrote? This is the level that the Nigerian Fourth Esate of the Realm, nay most Nigerians actually, have Sunk. Unabashed "Rumour Mongering" now pass as "News" as long as the word "my sources", who of course are always "anonymous", is mentioned; and a lot of people are willing to spend their time debating the "news"( watch and see this thread get to Page 10). We have lost every Sense of Shame and the Sense of what is really important cos we are bombarded with opinions of some Power Mongers who would use any means within their grasp( including PROPAGANDA) to achieve their selfish goals( it is almost seen as WARFARE, and all is fair in war). We spend time across d nation now debating complete friviolities and half-truths planted by some selfish interest(on all sides- PDP, ACN, CPC, Hausa/Fulani, Ijaws, Igbos, Yorubas, Xtians, Muslims, 'ex'Militates, BH operatives and dier sympathizers, Labour, North, South etc) instead of FOCUSING on REAL issues. Every single interest is in a mad rush to capture d 'Public Space' to furda its own narrow interests, and evrione seem to hv forgotten d interest dat shld count most- NIGERIA.

Just yesterday, someone posted an article saying that Gen Buhari was "spotted in Minna"(ie IBB's territory) and concluded that the General went to "beg" IBB not to publicly disclose the purported malfeasance that he committed while in office. Predictably, most persons began to call the General all sorts of names as though IBB's House is the only location in Minna that Buhari knows( argument: if he went to Minna, he must have gone to see IBB and also must have gone to "beg" him). The illogicality in dis argument is not lost on those persons(and dier sympathizers) whose narrow interest is served by espousing it, as long as well, those interest are served.

Nigerians, who has bewitched 'you'? *smhidd*
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by folahann(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2012
To all, there is no smoke without fire. I don't think someone will just cook this up out of imagination. How is this story anti-Jonathan self? Does sickness to one of his ministers make him bad or incompetent? So why do some peeps see this as anti-Jonathan

To those who want sources, don't you know they are intentionally withheld for obvious reasons? If they disclose their sources, where do you want them to get another story tomorrow.

Now to a very important question. WHAT IS IN JONATHAN'S SPERMZ THAT IS MAKING THiS WOMEN SICK?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by odizzy: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2012
Bukkyade: Meanwhile, this woman in question was shown on air yesterday attending to some directors in the Nigerian Gas company over the linkage to GEREGU power plant.
Except, she was flown abroad just this morning because that report showed her in a parley with the director's yesterday.
Believe this rumours and you will believe anything.

You will be shocked to see her in tomorrow's FEC meeting. Let's watch and see. I have learnt not to trust these petty Internet based newspapers
mr or mrs, is like u always watch 9 o'clock news with ur anus, n u listen tru ur nose, dat report was few days back.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2012
Saharareporters abi. This is false just look at the way they twisted the whole thing trying to make sense outta nutin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by trix1: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2012
2mch:

You want us to believe you are a "typical" Nigerian. Just commenting on a thread, yet you know there is an FEC meeting tomorrow.hmmmm.

2mch:

Hahaha, government agent. Farking troll. I bet they give you provision money at the meetings. SMH. The average Nigerian gives a tosh about senseless FEC meetings abi. Maga like you. Dem nor train you well, laptop 2. You just exposed yourself. They also show the details of the meetings abi, that you will see the minister parading up and down. Ewu. If you are just a random Nigerian commenting honestly then I am GEJ

Bukkyade:

OLODO! Were ni e! This shows you don't even watch news at all. I just found out I have been discussing with an Agbero all the while. An Agbero who doesn't know that FEC meetings hold every Wednesday since OBJ days in 1999. I'm happy you have come to learn this night. If you have a TV , stay tuned and watch CHANNELS TV or AIT or even STV news later today and you will watch the outcome of FEC sessions. Try it next week too and start following it. It will redeem your iilletracy. Please always tell them I told you first.

2mch:

Wow, you are definitely a troll. Show me full coverage of the SEC meeting on Channels TV. You think everyone has time for your lies? Little girl, you are the illiterate. Are you the best they can do? See how the thing writes.At least I have my pride, I don't take cursed money and lie. Learn from your predecessors. Awuf will kill one day.

2mch:

I don't want an update or highlights. I want you to post proof here. Liar! No matter what they pay you I can better it don't worry. Ass kissing is not your strong point. You sound slow. grin.

It’s hard to believe that You did NOT know FEC meetings held every Wednesday, and when it was pointed out to you, you did not hide your head in shame, instead you are asking for proof.. Not updates or highlights, but a whole video showing the full meeting!!
to answer your questions, A 'Typical Nigerian' Knows that FEC meetings hold every Wednesday, The average Nigerian gives a tosh about FEC meetings, Bukkyade never ever said you could watch the full coverage of the SEC meeting on Channels TV!
you really should think before you speak/type, and stop disgracing yourself
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Dee60: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2012
GET WELL QUICKLY MADAM! OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU. RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR HEART. GOD BLESS.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by mrjingles(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2012
Internet access is getting cheaper and better in Nigeria, rather than use it to create value and start good businesses the majority of our youth are busy engaging in "yahoo yahoo" and making ignorant comments in bad English on fora like Nland.This thread is a typical example of how we are losing our humanity, nland used to be a forum for heated but reasoned and intelligent debate, now its just a forum for "motor park" and "beer palour" argument any. Sad

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by odizzy: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2012
Bukkyade:
OLODO! It is not called SEC, it is FEC. Federal executive council meeting. It holds every Wednesday and forms the bulk of news in any media station worth it's salt. The more you try to defend your iilletracy, the more you expose it.
GOAT, u wey knw pass, how gud hv it bin 2 u
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2012
These sahara reporters are they nigerians? Am kinda curious! undecided
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2012
Love, a cough, and smoke, are hard to hide - Italian Proverb grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by atuboweke(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2012
DUMB NAIRALANDERS!!........EVERYTHING THAT CONNECTS GEJ IS A BIG NEWS IN NAIRALAND....PLS IS SHE NOT A HUMAN BEING? DOES BIENG A MINISTER IN NIJA IMPLIES THAT U CANNOT BE SICK AGAINA SOURCE? A SOURCE , A SOURCE : which source?, which source?, which source?.................
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by fboycaestro(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2012
I never wanted to comment on this issue but I just ave to...First lady Vs Diezani.
Who bloody cares what happens to them.I don't wish their death but c'mon people why do we have to come here debating about people that do not add values to our lifes rather than inflict pain on us.We all loose our loved ones and no one comment on their demise,so I see no reason why we bother ourselves on the said illness of this unfortunate being...Aso rock has a history and we all know that,I bet u dat history won't rest until we have a president that will get things right.There is a way you will pay for your gross mis-conduct and believe me the history is still @ large...just be attentive the news might break out soon

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by ayodeji1(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2012
This goes a long way to show the poor state of the health sector in this country.and instead of our leaders to focus on improving it to meet with international standards,they care less.so if an average nigerian was diagnosed of such and couldn't afford traveling abroad for medical attention,that means he is on his own.cos visiting nigerian hospitals is at his own risk.what a shame!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by ifeci: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2012
mrjingles: Internet access is getting cheaper and better in Nigeria, rather than use it to create value and start good businesses the majority of our youth are busy engaging in "yahoo yahoo" and making ignorant comments in bad English on fora like Nland.This thread is a typical example of how we are losing our humanity, nland used to be a forum for heated but reasoned and intelligent debate, now its just a forum for "motor park" and "beer palour" argument any. Sad

Including the Beer-Seller who happens to be you!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by Elueme: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2012
taharqa: Page 2 already and counting....

..watch all how this thread will play out. Already a poster didnt know that FEC meetings holds every Wednesday(sometime that have been happening since 1999)in Nigeria and he/she is trying to defend such ignorance; yet this same person is arguing politico-economic trends in Nigeria. The system that allows people like that to somehow continue to mold public opinion speaks of some of the things that is wrong with today's Nigeria....
Ride on brother... It goes to show the height of ignorance some folks here operate ... Lwkmd
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters by nicesunshine: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2012
Nigerians, who has bewitched 'you'? [/quote]
help me ask dem oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) / Victims Of Senator Elisha Abbo’s Assault Fail To Appear Before Senate Panel / 2023: Buhari’s Ambush Strategy As 40 Presidential Aspirants Remains In APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.