Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate (5854 Views)

Tinubu Endorses Akande For APC Bot Chair / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response / Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
afam4eva:
I guess they're waiting until Christians begin to revolt before they realize that Christians are part of this state. The fact that Christians are silect should not be mistaken for stup1dity. Tinubu and his ACN cohorts should better thread carefully.

Lagosians are not complaining, So why are you taking Panadol for another persons headache, In simple terms wetin consign you
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by Afam4eva(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
dayokanu:

Lagosians are not complaining, So why are you taking Panadol for another persons headache, In simple terms wetin consign you
I'm a Lagosian and i'm complaining. You live in America, so mind your business.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: I do not care about the history of Yoruba people, what I care about is ACN, a party registered in Nigeria for Nigerians of all geographical location, it is not a Yoruba party in its registration with INEC, except you are daft to just believe anything. Every Party according to INEC guideline must conduct Primaries to produce their flag bearer.

Then Tell INEC to sanction ACN.

ACN conduct their own selection process and brings forth a candidate if you dont like it go to www.inec.com and complain
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by Afam4eva(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
dayokanu:

ACN conduct their own selection process and brings forth a candidate if you dont like it go to www.inec.com and complain

The problem i have with people like you is that you complain about PDP when they tend to do something somewhat undemocratic but you turn a blind eye when ACN does the same. is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
dayokanu:

INEC guidelines clearly states that all Political parties should conduct primaries that will produce their flag bearer. It is that same INEC guideline that I want ACN to obey and not allow a drug baron that has siphoned the welfare of all Lagosians into his personal enterprise run lagos as an ugly mafiosa. Obey INEC and let the best candidate of ACN contest against other parties and let the best man win. I want a piece of the pie.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by truth4meal(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
afam4eva: Is there no Christian that Tinubu can make a governor? Why always a Muslim. Not that there's anything wrong with it but it's making me thing that there's a grand plan to exclude Christians from Lagos politics.
muslims are Nigerians so also is Micheal Otedola a Christian. did Fashola a muslim construct a separate road or law that favors Muslims to detriment of Christians? abeg ye agent of Anarchy what we need in SW is developed not bigotry. Eko oni baje o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
afam4eva:
The problem i have with people like you is that you complain about PDP when they tend to do something somewhat undemocratic but you turn a blind eye when ACN does the same. is that not hypocrisy?

Tell me what you mean by undemocratic?

I think its time I take you back to school
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by truth4meal(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: INEC guidelines clearly states that all Political parties should conduct primaries that will produce their flag bearer. It is that same INEC guideline that I want ACN to obey and not allow a drug baron that has siphoned the welfare of all Lagosians into his personal enterprise run lagos as an ugly mafiosa. Obey INEC and let the best candidate of ACN contest against other parties and let the best man win. I want a piece of the pie.
can you just allow Jega to justify the salary he is been paid? why do his job for him .
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: INEC guidelines clearly states that all Political parties should conduct primaries that will produce their flag bearer. It is that same INEC guideline that I want ACN to obey and not allow a drug baron that has siphoned the welfare of all Lagosians into his personal enterprise run lagos as an ugly mafiosa. Obey INEC and let the best candidate of ACN contest against other parties and let the best man win. I want a piece of the pie

Why is ACN matter your headache, I have told you to contact INEC to lodge your complain.

While you are at it, You can also report the Ondo PDP for selecting a candidate through consensus

Ahead of the October 20 gubernatorial election in Ondo State, aspirants on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have resolved to choose among themselves a consensus candidate that will fly the flag of the party.

The resolution of the PDP aspirants was disclosed by the State Chairman of the party, Mr Ebenezer Alabi at a news conference he addressed at the party’s secretariat in Akure, the state capital

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ondo-pdp-agrees-on-consensus-candidate/118194/
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
truth4meal: can you just allow Jega to justify the salary he is been paid? why do his job for him .
Stop derailing this thread. I want ACN to follow the INEC bylaw as pertains mode of selection of candidates. Stop Tinubu from "anointing" candidates. Let there be primaries and let the best man win. No one will cajole me anymore. I need a piece of the pie and Tinubu's time is over. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by Ufeolorun(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: INEC guidelines clearly states that all Political parties should conduct primaries that will produce their flag bearer. It is that same INEC guideline that I want ACN to obey and not allow a drug baron that has siphoned the welfare of all Lagosians into his personal enterprise run lagos as an ugly mafiosa. Obey INEC and let the best candidate of ACN contest against other parties and let the best man win. I want a piece of the pie
This reminds me of one 'egbon Razist' who straddled NL with the fresh air message.Hate for Tinubu could easily blow up one's cover,it must be really deep-seated grin grin
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Stop derailing this thread. I want ACN to follow the INEC bylaw as pertains mode of selection of candidates. Stop Tinubu from "anointing" candidates. Let there be primaries and let the best man win. No one will cajole me anymore. I need a piece of the pie and Tinubu's time is over. Enough is enough.

You know how to stop them? Go and report to INEC and also report the Ondo PDP for not conducting orimaries you bumbling oaf
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
dayokanu:

You know how to stop them? Go and report to INEC and also report the Ondo PDP for not conducting orimaries you bumbling oaf
Stay on the thread , this thread is about 'anointing' of candidates by the grand 'dogfather'. Anointing mustt stop. INEC must be obeyed. ACN is not a personal enterprise. It is not Alpha-beta.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by Afam4eva(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
dayokanu:

Tell me what you mean by undemocratic?

I think its time I take you back to school
So, Tinubu waking up from sleep and picking a candidate with his eyes closed is democratic abi? Why doesn't ACN conduct primaries like PDP that they're fond of demonizing.

I really don't have much qualms with ACN as i was a huge supporter of Alince for DEmocracy(AD) in the past but they should stop playing that holier than thou card. It's hypocritical.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Stay on the thread M0r0n, this thread is about 'anointing' of candidates by the grand 'dogfather'. Anointing mustt stop. INEC must be obeyed. ACN is not a personal enterprise. It is not Alpha-beta.

Did the PDP conduct a primary in Ondo? Have you trogolyte addressed that?

Tell us the primaries conducted for james Cameron, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair etc
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ufeolorun:
This reminds me of one 'egbon Razist' who straddled NL with the fresh air message.Hate for Tinubu could easily blow up one's cover,it must be really deep-seated grin grin
I dont hate Tinubu, I hate his greed. I hate his ugly thuggery lifestyle. I hate his wanton quest for billions against the wellfare of all Lagosians. I want INEC to be obeyed as pertains the Primaries. Let the best man win the candidature in an open primary, and not a charade in the den of the lion of Bourdillon. ACN is for all Nigerians who is interested in the politics and polity of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
dayokanu:

Did the PDP conduct a primary in Ondo? Have you trogolyte addressed that?

Tell us the primaries conducted for james Cameron, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair etc
You can not derail this thread. This thread seeks to address a cardinal issue which will spell the downfall of ACN and spearhead the transparency we so desire. You are just a blind bat who supports evil against good, all in an attempt off self-pride preservation. Go to hell and be redeem into awakening of knowledge. Talking to you seems like dining with nematodes of Lilliput.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: I dont hate Tinubu, I hate his greed. I hate his ugly thuggery lifestyle. I hate his wanton quest for billions against the wellfare of all Lagosians. I want INEC to be obeyed as pertains the Primaries. Let the best man win the candidature in an open primary, and not a charade in the den of the lion of Bourdillon. ACN is for all Nigerians who is interested in the politics and polity of Nigeria.

Wetin concern you with INEC? If INEC is not obeyed why cant the INEC chief complain or what is your own business with INEC?

You can apply for the INEC job and do whatever pleases you but you now
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Arant Nonsense! So ACN is owned by Tinubu ? why the hell is he the one endorsing candidates ? PDP is a better Party when it comes to these issues cos their candidatures are decided in open Primaries. The death of ACN will come from the inside and its burial will be conducted by PDP. ACN must follow Inec Guidelines.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by Demdem(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
u all talking about internal party democracy of some sort should visit this thread below. This issue has been thrashed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1037776/mimiko-traitor-betrayer-tinubu/2
Re: Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate by AustineE1: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
....i cant believe my ears,that the so called critics of PDP mal-governance,can spewn this nonsense in support of gross abuse of democratical principles,simple because its ACN's Tinubu!what happened to the age of chivalry,when men stand by there words!what happened to uprightness,what happened to intergrity!i dont want to believe that some people are genetically modified to be slippery and unstable...btw why is it that most ACN governors & nt just Lagos,are almost always muslims?just an innocent questn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Have Adequate Water Supply By 2025 / SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish / Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.