Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Banned Again At The Islam Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banned Again At The Islam Section (4647 Views)

My Unfair Ban At The Islam Section. / Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? / What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banned Again At The Islam Section by nakash: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
I cant post anything there. So much for religious tolerance. Anyone can abuse Christ here, demean him but His followers will always turn the other cheek and pray for him to see the light. With the Muslims say anything against moon god allah and you are swiftly banned. Henceforth I will always mention islam as a cult in the same sentence. Someone needs to put sense into muslims that they are following a cult comparable to Sicily mafia which demands your head if you leave it. If only all non muslims can come out and call out Islam cult for what it is in every forum we might neutralise the islam cult. This cult is the biggest thread to world peace.
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by nakash: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
I know the die hard apologists of the muslim section Islamic cult always come here so I am sure we can trade a few blows on this section. Reason. They think they are doing the Ummah a favour by sanitizing the most vile man ever born actions.
nakash: I cant post anything there. So much for religious tolerance. Anyone can abuse Christ here, demean him but His followers will always turn the other cheek and pray for him to see the light. With the Muslims say anything against moon god allah and you are swiftly banned. Henceforth I will always mention islam as a cult in the same sentence. Someone needs to put sense into muslims that they are following a cult comparable to Sicily mafia which demands your head if you leave it. If only all non muslims can come out and call out Islam cult for what it is in every forum we might neutralise the islam cult. This cult is the biggest thread to world peace.
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by truthislight: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
nakash: I know the die hard apologists of the muslim section Islamic cult always come here so I am sure we can trade a few blows on this section. Reason. They think they are doing the Ummah a favour by sanitizing the most vile man ever born actions.

islam is very irrational to me.

Not when there prophet wil not let a nine year old child to be.
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by Sweetnecta: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Nakash can you take sledge hammer like jabs?

@truthislight: a wife wants to be let alone? you are immorally naive for calling a grown woman and a wife child.
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
@ sweetnecta: u are calling a 9yer old a grown woman?
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by Sweetnecta: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
@mee234: ^^ What age does womanhood begin, even today?

And when was Aisha [RA} born?

Your answers will determine your ability to be informed.
Then I will inform you, inshaAllah.

Jonathan Ebele Goodluck was born in 1957. So we know he is just 55 at best and not 56 years old yet, even if he was born January 1st, 1957.

This will help you to know how old Aisha was in the year of revelation when Muhammad [sa] was 40 years old.

How old will Aisha [RA] by in the 15th year of revelation?

What year was she 9?
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2012
Sweetnecta: @mee234: ^^ What age does womanhood begin, even today?

Jonathan Ebele Goodluck was born in 1957. So we know he is just 55 at best and not 56 years old yet, even if he was born January 1st, 1957.

This will help you to know how old Aisha was in the year of revelation when Muhammad [sa] was 40 years old.

What year was she 9?
Are you saying it's not in the koran?
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by JeSoul(f): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
As much as I sympathize with posters on the 'difficulties' of posting in the Islam section, the general religion section is not the place to air grievances. So nakash dearest, the topic does not belong. You can either complain here:

Lodge Your Complaints Here - Islam for Muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here

but since they're the ones who banned you, the best place to get attention (especially Seun's attention) is here:

Nairaland / General - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/nairaland

Sorry ehn. And all that said, I'll leave this thread open as a sign of good faith.
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by chinedumo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
To what do we owe this niceness?
JeSoul: As much as I sympathize with posters on the 'difficulties' of posting in the Islam section, the general religion section is not the place to air grievances. So nakash dearest, the topic does not belong. You can either complain here:

but since they're the ones who banned you, the best place to get attention (especially Seun's attention) is here:

Sorry ehn. And all that said, I'll leave this thread open as a sign of good faith.
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by MacDaddy01: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
JeSoul: As much as I sympathize with posters on the 'difficulties' of posting in the Islam section, the general religion section is not the place to air grievances. So nakash dearest, the topic does not belong. You can either complain here:

lol...Jesoul, you missed action oooooo. When you were gone for some months, I gave the dictator (Maclatunji) hell. He was banning me left and right (9 times) but I was getting wiser after each ban. I stopped commenting on other people's threads and focused on my own threads. The guy had to even start creating new fake reasons to ban me. He even got so mad that he started hiding some of my old threads that were not in use months back. He also started moving my threads to various sections. I didnt even know that we had a "diary" section grin grin grin

Maclatunji finally banned me for 3 months. Can you imagine that I was not even trolling yet all these happned? Imagine if I wanted to troll?
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by JeSoul(f): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
chinedumo: To what do we owe this niceness?
ah ah, are you saying I wasn't nice before? cheesy. I'm just cutting nakash some slack.

MacDaddy01:
lol...Jesoul, you missed action oooooo. When you were gone for some months, I gave the dictator (Maclatunji) hell. He was banning me left and right (9 times) but I was getting wiser after each ban. I stopped commenting on other people's threads and focused on my own threads. The guy had to even start creating new fake reasons to ban me. He even got so mad that he started hiding some of my old threads that were not in use months back. He also started moving my threads to various sections. I didnt even know that we had a "diary" section grin grin grin

Maclatunji finally banned me for 3 months. Can you imagine that I was not even trolling yet all these happned? Imagine if I wanted to troll?
Lol, you're funny dude. Sadly it is what it is, I wish they'd be more open to 'outsiders' as that's how perception of muslims can begin to change but alas...anyways, have you tried to get Seun's attention? but he may be reluctant (and I don't blame him) because of the threats he has received in the past. Best to just leave their space for them I guess undecided
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by MacDaddy01: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
JeSoul: ah ah, are you saying I wasn't nice before? cheesy. I'm just cutting nakash some slack.

Lol, you're funny dude. Sadly it is what it is, I wish they'd be more open to 'outsiders' as that's how perception of muslims can begin to change but alas...anyways, have you tried to get Seun's attention? but he may be reluctant (and I don't blame him) because of the threats he has received in the past. Best to just leave their space for them I guess undecided

100% agree with you!

I am quite happy that at least some muslims can now see how power-crazed Maclatunji has become. Even Vedaxcool said that I was banned unfairly! Vedaxcool!!!!

I know Seun's hands are tied. Who can blame him? I would be scared of a death threat
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by Sweetnecta: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
@Reyginus:
by Reyginus(m): 11:00am

Sweetnecta: @mee234: ^^ What age does womanhood begin, even today?

What year was she 9?

Are you saying it's not in the koran?
I am saying the bold is not in the Quran. You will have to quote for the world to see the verse in the Quran.

Please remember the name and number of the chapter and of course the verse number, too.
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by vedaxcool(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
JeSoul: ah ah, are you saying I wasn't nice before? cheesy. I'm just cutting nakash some slack.

I am sorry to say, the above rant is nothing more than the height of dishonesty and the very peak of raw christian fanaticism. I remember wondering why u particularly have let anti- mac thread fly sky high in the religion section yet lacked equal capacity to tolerate a thread particularly criticising ur fairness yet like CIA rendition programme u locked the thread to ur fairness, now I understand what threads like these serves and why u let them thrive, not because u have personal grudge against mac, but the fact that u use threads like these as a platform to discredit Islam and muslims. U would recall when sweetnecta asked why u moved his thread ur response was that he has no right posting such an islamic topic here rather, we (muslims) are getting what we deserve, as if muslim gathered one place at issued the threat, . . . This my sister is even by the way the real issue is your pretense and diliberate clouding of the issues involved, first if u were honest u would have asked nakash and mcdaddy what they did wrong and then compare and contrast with nl laws, yet with the haste of tafa balogun u swoop to sympathise with these kids who do not even understand what is happening, you did no such thing what does NL laws state? I dare u to quote these laws for all to see and any sane individual will see that these laws breed dictatorship for starters what has stop u from banning mcdaddy? Did he get permission from admin before using more than one I'd? Or don't u know the law does not permit such? The fact that merely annonying a moderator is a bannable offense again shows the laws were meant to hit where it hurts? My point don't blame islam for laws an atheist made to suit his own hustle. And pls Seun got threatened to open Islamic section really? Is that what he told u? So if another competitor assumes a username and threatened Seun to close his hustle(nairaland) he would oblige? Cheap joke indeed! Seun opened the islamic section in order to retain the muslims component of the religion section, during those I understand, argument must have been entirely vicious and unsensible, Seun must have percieved that if things were not done the sane portion of posters would simply leave here! Atleast we wonder if Seun closes nl would anybody force him to open it? Pls guys should reason if anybody is to blame for "dictatorial" moderators, Seun should be held fully culpable for making laws that empower moderator to ban people for just anonying them! Stop u campaign of calumny against Islam and Muslims, NL is to insignificant to dent Islam, people serious to destroy Islam spend billions of dollars to dent islam, yet they only succeeded in making it the talk of town! Yes muslim are to blame for laws an atheist seun made for reasons best known to him! If u have issues with these laws,why don't u make take it up with him why rely on non beneficial christian fanaticism to blame Islam or muslims for what we have no hands in? Pls desis from such unhelpful behavior!
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by MacDaddy01: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
vedaxcool:

I am sorry to say, the above rant is nothing more than the height of dishonesty and the very peak of raw christian fanaticism. I remember wondering why u particularly have let anti- mac thread fly sky high in the religion section yet lacked equal capacity to tolerate a thread particularly criticising ur fairness yet like CIA rendition programme u locked the thread to ur fairness, now I understand what threads like these serves and why u let them thrive, not because u have personal grudge against mac, but the fact that u use threads like these as a platform to discredit Islam and muslims. U would recall when sweetnecta asked why u moved his thread ur response was that he has no right posting such an islamic topic here rather, we (muslims) are getting what we deserve, as if muslim gathered one place at issued the threat, . . . This my sister is even by the way the real issue is your pretense and diliberate clouding of the issues involved, first if u were honest u would have asked nakash and mcdaddy what they did wrong and then compare and contrast with nl laws, yet with the haste of tafa balogun u swoop to sympathise with these kids who do not even understand what is happening, you did no such thing what does NL laws state? I dare u to quote these laws for all to see and any sane individual will see that these laws breed dictatorship for starters what has stop u from banning mcdaddy? Did he get permission from admin before using more than one I'd? Or don't u know the law does not permit such? The fact that merely annonying a moderator is a bannable offense again shows the laws were meant to hit where it hurts? My point don't blame islam for laws an atheist made to suit his own hustle. And pls Seun got threatened to open Islamic section really? Is that what he told u? So if another competitor assumes a username and threatened Seun to close his hustle(nairaland) he would oblige? Cheap joke indeed! Seun opened the islamic section in order to retain the muslims component of the religion section, during those I understand, argument must have been entirely vicious and unsensible, Seun must have percieved that if things were not done the sane portion of posters would simply leave here! Atleast we wonder if Seun closes nl would anybody force him to open it? Pls guys should reason if anybody is to blame for "dictatorial" moderators, Seun should be held fully culpable for making laws that empower moderator to ban people for just anonying them! Stop u campaign of calumny against Islam and Muslims, NL is to insignificant to dent Islam, people serious to destroy Islam spend billions of dollars to dent islam, yet they only succeeded in making it the talk of town! Yes muslim are to blame for laws an atheist seun made for reasons best known to him! If u have issues with these laws,why don't u make take it up with him why rely on non beneficial christian fanaticism to blame Islam or muslims for what we have no hands in? Pls desis from such unhelpful behavior!

Abeg. Use your brain for once.

1) Why is it only islam? Did christians leave or threaten Seun when atheists and unbelievers called Jesus a gay, a drunkard, a liar, a hippie, an igbo smoker etc?
Admit the fact that there is some intolerance from the Nairaland muslims

2) The are numerous moderators on Nairaland. Is it only Maclatunji that is a moderator? Why are people always complaining about him constantly?

3) I have shown on numerous occassions that Maclatunji banned me unfairly. Even Maclatunji confessed on a thread that he didnt even remember why he banned me for a week after I asked him few days later after the ban. Maclatuni has even moved my thread to the diary section is that not an abuse of power? All my posts are religious or political...what is any of my threads doing in the diary section?

4) You can not claim that I hate islam or play the victim. My threads are backed with quotes from the Quran and reference from reputable sites. I have had a muslim GF you have no atheist friends.

5) Jesoul will always be a better human being than you or maclatunji will ever be even though I dislike her christianity. She warns before banning so that you have no excuse. Maclatunji is a tyrant and a sociopath. He even makes jokes about banning people. Two people have even complained about it. You can keep lying and defending your master but the truth is out.
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by Bella3(f): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
I see salt pouring down on open wounds
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by MacDaddy01: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Bélla3: I see salt pouring down on open wounds

I see a troll peeping upon an open thread. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by vedaxcool(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
Bélla3: I see salt pouring down on open wounds
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by Bella3(f): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I see a troll peeping upon an open thread. grin grin grin grin grin
Relax jor, God is in control.
Anyways i was refering both you and vexdacool, you guys need to settle.
Blessed are the peacemakers!
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by vedaxcool(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
Lol grin grin when the man locked up in the religion section finally finds how to condense his brain from liquid state to gaseous state (mind u not solid state) then we will take the ingrate serious, fact remains Seun an atheist made laws that Mac can use to easily ban u, . . . Only damned liars would ignore such facts . . . Seun made laws that are simply subjective and such laws that depend on the whims and caprice of its' applicators would always end up being a recipe for dictatorship in order words u atheist boss Seun made laws that he knows would be applied in such a manner that will bring ill feelings and breed dictatorship quit being a sheep and question your shepard! I am done talking with kids!
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by MacDaddy01: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
Bélla3: Relax jor, God is in control.
Anyways i was refering both you and vexdacool, you guys need to settle.
Blessed are the peacemakers!

lol.....
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by manmustwac(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
@MacDaddy01
moving your topic from the Islamic section to the diary section is definitely abuse of power. angry angry
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by MacDaddy01: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
vedaxcool:
Lol grin grin when the man locked up in the religion section finally finds how to condense his brain from liquid state to gaseous state (mind u not solid state) then we will take the ingrate serious, fact remains Seun an atheist made laws that Mac can use to easily ban u, . . . Only damned liars would ignore such facts . . . Seun made laws that are simply subjective and such laws that depend on the whims and caprice of its' applicators would always end up being a recipe for dictatorship in order words u atheist boss Seun made laws that he knows would be applied in such a manner that will bring ill feelings and breed dictatorship quit being a sheep and question your shepard! I am done talking with kids!

lolololololololol.......See how Vedaxcool covertly admits that Maclatunji is a dictator?

Seun made the laws no doubt but why is it only maclatunji that uses them for dictatorial purposes? Jesoul and Manmustchopgarri dont use those laws anyhow.
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by MacDaddy01: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
manmustwac: @MacDaddy01
moving your topic from the Islamic section to the diary section is definitely abuse of power. angry angry

Thank you!
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by Bella3(f): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lolololololololol.......See how Vedaxcool covertly admits that Maclatunji is a dictator?

Seun made the laws no doubt but why is it only maclatunji that uses them for dictatorial purposes? Jesoul and Manmustchopgarri dont use those laws anyhow.
[/color]
MacDaddy01:

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR SEVEN DAYS FOR USING THE WORD 'GARRI'
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by Jarus(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2012

Outsiders that respect the rules and sensibilities of the hosts.

After all, Toba and Aloy emeka frequent the section and don't get banned.

1 Like

Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by vedaxcool(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2012
manmustwac: @MacDaddy01

Just like anty JeSoul, u prefer gloating rather than addressing the issue, which what have u done to make NL laws civil and progressive? Why prefer overlooking the laws of dictatorship? Are u scared of Seun? I ask u and JeSoul what is the laws govening making complaints against moderators? Why will JeSoul violate NL laws just to make her gruse against Islam? Or is she pained that the section was created thereby limiting her control? We don't know her real intention but it is pathetic using people's genuine complaints to score cheap points and at the end of the day do nothing about such complaints and even failing to take genuine interest in understanding what really happened and on top of that failing to address the real issue which is NL laws are based on moderators whims and are clearly against desent!
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by MacDaddy01: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
Jarus:

Jarus? Are you a muslim on Taquiyyah?

Toba has complained bitterly about Maclatunji, I think he has had a rough time with Maclatunji as well. I have never even seen a post by Alloy Emeka.

toba: even though i dont always align with ur views but i'll take an exception on this thread objectively.

ask at least 5 other pple which includes muslims, christians, deists, atheists and moderators, they'll have negative comments about maclatunji. He's yet to mature to the level of one that can take responsibility(s) i can name 3 moderators that have given bad comments about him. Jaybee the romance section co-mod is one cos of (tunji) his immaturity.
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by MacDaddy01: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
vedaxcool:

Just like anty JeSoul, u prefer gloating rather than addressing the issue, which what have u done to make NL laws civil and progressive? Why prefer overlooking the laws of dictatorship? Are u scared of Seun? I ask u and JeSoul what is the laws govening making complaints against moderators? Why will JeSoul violate NL laws just to make her gruse against Islam? Or is she pained that the section was created thereby limiting her control? We don't know her real intention but it is pathetic using people's genuine complaints to score cheap points and at the end of the day do nothing about such complaints and even failing to take genuine interest in understanding what really happened and on top of that failing to address the real issue which is NL laws are based on moderators whims and are clearly against desent!

What do you want Jesoul and Manmustwacc to do? Overrule Maclatunji and then Maclatunji will complain to Seun? Jesoul and Manmustwacc have both been liberal with Nairaland rules. Jesoul warns before she bans anyone. They have tried in my own opinion.

Seun can not do much lest he gets another death threat from the religion of peace.

Face your intolerance from your section before blaming two people that have nothing to do with the intolerance of Maclatunji.
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by vedaxcool(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Lol grin grin JeSoul and manmuswac why are hiding behind a kid incarcerate in religion section (crying for quite sometime) , or are u begining to find the freedom to criticize moderators too much to bear or inconvinient? Answer my questions!
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by MacDaddy01: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
^^^

Troll harder
Re: Banned Again At The Islam Section by JeSoul(f): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
Logicboy thanks getting our(MMW & I) backs, much appreciated my atheist brother smiley...

Jarus:

Part of my reason for leaving this thread open was this, to get one of the mods attention. I don't like to interfere with how other mods run their section so I hope this doesn't come off as such.

Logicboy will testify that I have defended maclatunji in the past (and I don't even know the guy, neither have I had any exchange/discourse with him ever on NL) because I know mods get a bad rap a lot of the time for no good reason & its a thankless job. But the complaints have kept on coming and from different posters. I guarantee you engaging these posters will be far more effective in changing perception than 'silencing' them. At the end of the day, it is the Islam section for muslims, and as always my advice to complaining posters is to simply leave the space for the muslims to be.

cheers & thanks for saying your 2 cents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS / GRACE UPON GRACE (part 3) 2016 Nigeria Nollywood Latest And Newest Movie / Cute Cameroon Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.