Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (28948 Views)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: Will re-open shortly. . .
Guy, why you temporarily locked this thread na?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
^^
Guy dey mod-flex as usual.

I'm pretty sure he did it just to remind people he is a mod....in case they forgot. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
D-Explorer:

Guy, why you temporarily locked this thread na?
I couldn't keep up with hiding the insults being traded by reality101 and shollypopz. Was a little busy then, so to salvage the thread, i had to. . .
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2012
sexkillz: I couldn't keep up with hiding the insults being traded by reality101 and shollypopz. Was a little busy then, so to salvage the thread, i had to. . .
Alright, i understand... Welldone! Though i think a warning could be right. The lock affect me as i won reply one hot babe na grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by dontador(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2012
Aigirl: Wel, im very hot and sexy like kim k, domestic and inteligent like michelle o. Real men want pretty women lik kim 4wives b/c dey can tame them... Honestly, hw many men want a boxer-manish-woman 4wife? Pls stop consoling urselves, kim & her likes r 4real men nt poverty stricken hypocrates.
Damn!!!! I love this babe... You are the ”BOMB“ jare....
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by cfours: 3:20am On Sep 08, 2012
Aigirl: Wel, im very hot and sexy like kim k, domestic and inteligent like michelle o. Real men want pretty women lik kim 4wives b/c dey can tame them... Honestly, hw many men want a boxer-manish-woman 4wife? Pls stop consoling urselves, kim & her likes r 4real men nt poverty stricken hypocrates.

go and sit down for corner.
Barack Obama, the president of the United States, is not a real man because he's not married to a slut with a sex video.
dundee

@Topic, it's more a matter of class than about looks. kim k is very low-class while michelle is high-class. they shouldn't even be compared.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by SmileGirl(f): 3:20am On Sep 08, 2012
Sweetlemon leave d poster alone. If u are feeling bad about it because of your nature. Take corrections. Be there supporting prostitution. If U are sexy, no one is insulting. Just mind your business. Poster you are 100%. Don't mind the guilty conscience ladies
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by SmileGirl(f): 3:22am On Sep 08, 2012
It's only prostitutes and sex freaks that will support Kim K
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by sweetcheecks(f): 6:11am On Sep 08, 2012
bittyend: ^Do you live in Nigeria?

Nope, I am not Nigerian
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2012
c.fours:

go and sit down for corner.
Barack Obama, the president of the United States, is not a real man because he's not married to a slut with a sex video.
dundee

@Topic, it's more a matter of class than about looks. kim k is very low-class while michelle is high-class. they shouldn't even be compared.
Michelle is 'high class' because she's in government? ..and Kim a low class because she's a celebrity? Nah! Don't wake me on this issue dude.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

Michelle is 'high class' because she's in government? ..and Kim a low class because she's a celebrity? Nah! Don't wake me on this issue dude.
i'd like to believe he meant that as a joke...
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by claremont(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2012
Michelle Obama all the way; highly educated, has a good job, humble, and focussed. I really don't understand what the mass hysteria is over Kim Kardashian, I have a £100/hour es-cort that looks just like her. . .

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by MrsChima1(f): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2012
This thread proves that many Black men prefer hoes over class. I am not saying there is anything wrong with wanting hoes...because I believe hoes need and deserve love too. After all many of the male chatters' wives were hoes once before and some women chatters are recovering hoes.

My thing isn't about the hoes (really) it is the men that have spoken in volumes of how they prefer class and elegant but toting around with trailer park hoes. Confused huh?

Granted there are women that are extremely attractive and intelligent....which are hard to find these days I will admit. But....at the same time what is important in the long run? Quality lasts a long time....President Obama knew that. I am sure he could have gotten a Kim Kardashian (I am talking about her attributes not her looks) but he settles for someone that ages well and carry invaluable treasures.

But as I stated...nothing wrong with bringing a ho to meet mummy. Maybe she can teach her a trick or a hundred. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by cfours: 3:40am On Sep 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

last time I checked, Michelle Obama is a more influential celebrity!...and I don't need to explain why she's high-class because it's self evident.

If you poll people to ask who they look up to, those who mention Kim K will be disproportionately low class, low life proles, while those who choose Michelle Obama will be disproportionately educated and sophisticated. Need I say more?
The fact that you dIDN'T even know that Michelle Obama is a celebrity shows what kind of media you consume.

That a topic like this even exists is a testament to peoples' stupidity.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by cfours: 3:58am On Sep 09, 2012
claremont: Michelle Obama all the way; highly educated, has a good job, humble, and focussed. I really don't understand what the mass hysteria is over Kim Kardashian, I have a £100/hour es-cort that looks just like her. . .

mass hysteria is a result of mass stupidity. I bet those watching her day and night can't point to France on a map, yet they know what Kim K ate for breakfast this morning. So Dumb.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by peroskyeze(m): 4:19am On Sep 09, 2012
ID PREFER OBAMAS DAUGHTERS OVER MICHELLE N KIM
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by cfours: 5:06am On Sep 09, 2012
peroskyeze: ID PREFER OBAMAS DAUGHTERS OVER MICHELLE N KIM

pedophi[size=1pt].[/size]le tongue grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by peroskyeze(m): 5:19am On Sep 09, 2012
c.fours:

pedophi[size=1pt].[/size]le tongue grin

HMMM SEE FRESH PUNNY IS BETTER THAN MICHELLES N THAT KIMS PUNNY, THEIR OWN DON WIDEN N IS WORN OUT.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 6:43am On Sep 09, 2012
c.fours:

last time I checked, Michelle Obama is a more influential celebrity!...and I don't need to explain why she's high-class because it's self evident.

If you poll people to ask who they look up to, those who mention Kim K will be disproportionately low class, low life proles, while those who choose Michelle Obama will be disproportionately educated and sophisticated. Need I say more?
The fact that you dIDN'T even know that Michelle Obama is a celebrity shows what kind of media you consume.

That a topic like this even exists is a testament to peoples' stupidity.

Dude, the insult isn't neccessary. Present your opinion and halt the jabs!

I think you need to understand that showbiz is different from politics. In showbiz you also need to understand that some celebrity choose to be controversial to earn or keep on the fame. It all works in any field.

Now, at bolded, you crack me up. You calling her a low class makes you sound ridiculous and don't forget that the low class lass is getting the best of guys in her kitty. Hahaha
Michelle won't survive in Kim's world, Kim can't fit Michelle's world. Their world powers their actions and attitude. No FLOTUS gonna act like Kim if she still want the political ambition of her husband intact and Michelle will never gonna make frontpage the way Kim does. Dude, don't let your hatred for Kim K defile your sense of judgement...and again, the last time you checked, you checked the wrong date. Michelle is more influential because she's presently in power, what's her track record before now? Give her more years, she will go the way of every FLOTUS and later adopt charity to remain in the news. Don't get it twisted, i'm no Kim's advocate, i root for a Michelle anytime because her kind befit my profession.

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by vivianc(f): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

I think you need to understand that showbiz is different from politics. In showbiz you also need to understand that some celebrity choose to be controversial to earn or keep on the fame. It all works in any field.

Now, at bolded, you crack me up. You calling her a low class makes you sound ridiculous and don't forget that the low class lass is getting the best of guys in her kitty. Hahaha
Michelle won't survive in Kim's world, Kim can't fit Michelle's world. Their world powers their actions and attitude. No FLOTUS gonna act like Kim if she still want the political ambition of her husband intact and Michelle will never gonna make frontpage the way Kim does. Dude, don't let your hatred for Kim K defile your sense of judgement...and again, the last time you checked, you checked the wrong date. Michelle is more influential because she's presently in power, what's her track record before now? Give her more years, she will go the way of every FLOTUS and later adopt charity to remain in the news. Don't get it twisted, i'm no Kim's advocate, i root for a Michelle anytime because her kind befit my profession.
D-Explorer:

Why am I falling in love with u? QED bro!

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Dynaman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2012
A michelle has a kim in her and kim has a michelle in her. One personality can be suppress ed while the other rise as a result of factors affecting her life.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Dynaman(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
A michelle has a kim in her and kim has a michelle in her. One personality can be suppress ed while the other rise as a result of factors affecting her life. Women are two edge sword, unpredictable, secretive n deceptive. Am alway careful with one.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2012
Women are so quick to another woman a slut, hoe etc. Na wa o
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
sexkillz: I couldn't keep up with hiding the insults being traded by reality101 and shollypopz. Was a little busy then, so to salvage the thread, i had to. . .

Crap! But you have time to move thread to dumpster. Sounds like you ain't liking the job anymore.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
This thread proves that many Black men prefer hoes over class. I am not saying there is anything wrong with wanting hoes...because I believe hoes need and deserve love too. After all many of the male chatters' wives were hoes once before and some women chatters are recovering hoes.

My thing isn't about the hoes (really) it is the men that have spoken in volumes of how they prefer class and elegant but toting around with trailer park hoes. Confused huh?

Granted there are women that are extremely attractive and intelligent....which are hard to find these days I will admit. But....at the same time what is important in the long run? Quality lasts a long time....President Obama knew that. I am sure he could have gotten a Kim Kardashian (I am talking about her attributes not her looks) but he settles for someone that ages well and carry invaluable treasures.

But as I stated...nothing wrong with bringing a ho to meet mummy. Maybe she can teach her a trick or a hundred. grin grin grin grin

Gbams!!!! The mofos are reason Kim applied for Hollywood walk of fame lmao Kim's chances of getting Hollywood walk of fame is as Reality101. Becoming a Catholic Rev. Father
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by cfours: 2:58am On Sep 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

It's not an insult or a jab. it's the truth and reality and you know it.
About who makes more front page depends on what kind of front page you read. High status magazine like Vogue or NYmag rarely feature the likes of Kim K. She has never featured on a a real Vogue cover but Michelle Obama has. Elle Magazine and Vogue's Anna Wintour refused to feature Kim K because such magazines cater to elites and higher class audiences and they don't want to cheapen their brand.
yes, let's agree that Obama is a first lady. but same will apply to a woman like Liya Kedebe or Carla Bruni or even Anna Wintour or Kate Middleton. These women are in a different class entirely from the likes of Kim K, Jlo, Amber Rose, Paris Hilton or other prole celebrities out there that are staples of People Magazine or other low class gossip site and stations like TMZ, BET or E!.

I don't hate Kim K. I'm just pointing out that there is no comparison. The kind of men that will pick Michelle Obama are different in mindset and class from the kind that will pick Kim K.

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by cfours: 3:11am On Sep 10, 2012
Michelle is more influential because she's presently in power, what's her track record before now?

a quick wikipedia search will answer ur question as to what Michelle Obama was doing before becoming first lady.

next,we will be comparing Lil Wayne to Larry Page. and while we are at it, let's create a topic to compare Nicki Minaj to Gabby Douglas *roll eyes*

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 3:53am On Sep 10, 2012
c.fours:

Michelle Obama before becoming the FLOTUS was:
Associate Dean of the University of Chicago
Executive Director of Public Allies
Executive Director in the University of Chicago Hospitals system
Board of Directors, Treehouse foods
she first met Barack while working as an attorney in a law firm.

Just because she is not on TMZ or E! doesn't mean she is a nobody.But proles think that way. The most powerful and influential people on earth may never appear on cheap tv/magazine covers or appear only rarely . In fact, they shun those outlets. u only hear their names in magazines like Forbes or Bloomberg and maybe the New York times. they are celebrity among elite circles. regular people don't read those magazines. they only know who is influential in music, tv or sports or as dictated by Peoples magazine (aka Proles magazine). In case of Kim K, her fame is based on reality tv sort of like Paris Hilton who is also low class even though she comes from a rich family.
I suggest you pick up and read something by Vance Packard.

next,we will be comparing Lil Wayne to Larry Page *roll eyes*
We prolly would have been on the same page if not for your emphasis on low class and what tabloid KimK makes. Lets keep this straight KimK has been in the news before Michelle started her political career and when you talk about the 'elites' it makes me wonder if these so called elites are really boring. KimK is a money machine and best believe she has got brains and ways. Most people or rather elites you're talking about are secret lovers of Kim and that's because she will sell any magazine faster than Michelle. Been the first lady is not a pass for general 'like' and the last time i checked, Michelle will only make frontpage more on politics related magazine and for other magazines (Vogue and co) if she does makes frontpage, check again, she must be sharing her family life or maybe she has a new dress on. Truth be told dude, KimK is news from head to toe, her controvesies sells big time, even the 'highclass' wanna read (they sure do make money from it). Pls., don't judge KimK by the sextape thingy, that's what a controversial celebrity does. Many people believed Kim indeed wedded Kris to live with him...hell no! Accept KimK personality and you will appreciate her more.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by cfours: 4:04am On Sep 10, 2012
^
Let's stick to the topic please. This was the question --->

Men,What kind of women have your preferred in the past and now?
The Kim Ks or the Michelles?
What kind of woman are you with now?
A Kim K or a Michelle?
Ladies,what kind of a woman are you?
A Kim K or a Michelle?

and my answer was:
An educated, upwardly mobile, mature man will prefer a Michelle Obama.
an uneducated prole or teenage hormonal guy will prefer Kim K.

as a woman, I much rather aspire to be a michelle obama.

of course Kim K will sell more magazines than Obama. You are arguing for quantity (made in china) while I am arguing for quality (made in italy).
again, no hate for Kim K but to me, she is the poster child for American decadence lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 4:20am On Sep 10, 2012
c.fours:
^
Let's stick to the topic please. This was the question --->

and my answer was:
An educated, upwardly mobile, mature man will prefer a Michelle Obama.
an uneducated prole or teenage hormonal guy will prefer Kim K.

as a woman, I much rather aspire to be a michelle obama.

of course Kim K will sell more magazines than Obama. You are arguing for quantity (made in china) while I am arguing for quality (made in italy).
again, no hate for Kim K but to me, she is the poster child for American decadence lipsrsealed
Hahahahahaha. You are a clown! Just as stated in my very first comment on this issue, i'd said i'll go for a Michelle because her kind befits my profession...and even my lifestyle. Due respect to all Kims' and Michelles', they sure know what makes them tick grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by cfours: 4:39am On Sep 10, 2012
^ that's just the way I see them. they are both successful but totally different and in different worlds.

Accept KimK personality and you will appreciate her more.

I never accepted Paris Hilton and I doubt I will ever accept KimK. I'm seriously tired of seeing or hearing about her. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.