Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama (3122 Views)

President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / BUHARI’S CERTIFICATE:HOW FANI-KAYODE “FORGED” MY FRIEND’S EMAIL,BY SURAJ OYEWALE / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 06, 2012
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 06, 2012
see
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by werepeLeri: 3:43am On Sep 06, 2012
So?
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2012
^^^^ so its no big deal tinubu was invited to the convention, which they,re spending millions of southwest money on, any body can be invited. To think it was a celebration for the Acn, God! SMH.
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Ikengawo: 5:35am On Sep 06, 2012
LOL
they invite every american voter in the area. it's not a mark of prestige to be invited. It's a form of advertisement
nevertheless I think Musiwa, who has a clear mental illness, is simply being himself again.
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by 9icest: 5:44am On Sep 06, 2012
This Musiwa guy is in the class of legendary retards. The only person who would have twitted or facebooked such thing would either be one of the two.

1 Like

Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by strangest(m): 5:53am On Sep 06, 2012
Thank you jare, anyone can go to Obama's campaign site and reserve a seat at the convention and if you are lucky enough to have a good statement of account etc, US embassy will definitely give you a visa, abi una never see person wey enter yankee with a conference invitation mtscheew

2 Likes

Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 06, 2012
@ 9icest
so your asiwaju who went to town on radio, television plus, newspaper, not to mention town criers on NL, to announce that he was invited nko? What category do you class him?
Musiwa God bless u joor.

2 Likes

Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by PhysicsQED(m): 6:05am On Sep 06, 2012
I thought Adesegun Musiwa was a Canadian "electricity engineer" and cartographer. I wonder if they invite Canadians as well.

1 Like

Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by egift(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2012
The only 3 things special about Tinubu being officially invited by the DNC and actually attending include:

- PDP thugs here told us; if Tinubu near US embassy let alone visit USA that he will be locked up.
- Tinubu is there having fun, why Jona is here chewing cassava bread
- And finally, seeing Tinubu there, jealousy is squeezing the life out of PDP sycophants on NL

[img]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/thumbnail.php?file=Tinubu_653983072.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

1 Like

Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by friedrice1: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by hercules07: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2012
musiwa7: . because I joke with you on nairaland..

Do you know $7 billion Olokola zone was my idea.. even the building of the various plant... because I joke on nairaland. chineke

the person that help cancel off , all africa debt is my friend uncle friend. not what you people claim.

Are Musiwa, that second picture looks like Geregu ooo.
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Skywalker5(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2012
Na wa o...email that was sent to distribution list.

SMH
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2012
The maps are finally paying off grin grin.

Master, can you teach me how to draw maps like you too?
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by PapaBrowne(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
Vintage becomerich!! Always reeling out classics!!
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
Aare Musiwa

What of the Statue of Liberty and Eiffel tower?

Werent those your ideas as well?

1 Like

Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
Aare mo juba ooo

When are we moving to Benin Republic, Can I submit my application to be "electrity engineer" in Benin?
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 07, 2012
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 07, 2012
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by semid4lyfe(m): 5:38am On Sep 07, 2012
^^
No be na wa, na real wa

Madness comes in different forms. . . .no be only to waka n@ked for road grin
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nuzo1(m): 5:49am On Sep 07, 2012
Lol...for some reasons I cannot clearly explain, I've always had great respect for Becomrich; the defunt NigerSat1 founder.
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by rash47(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2012
The crazy mappist at his best.
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Mandelaguy(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2012
After my contributions to the Obama cause in the last campaign, I have been receiving mails everyday,even for a private tea for 50 with the president. Tinubu just wasted tax payers money for his own selfish goals and yet this same people will come out crusading for one nonsen.se or the other. What a hypocritical shame.
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2012
Nuzo':
Lol...for some reasons I cannot clearly explain, I've always had great respect for Becomrich; the defunt NigerSat1 founder.

Bro, you still dey NL? Long time.
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2012
semid4lyfe: ^^
No be na wa, na real wa

Madness comes in different forms. . . .no be only to waka n@ked for road grin

grin
Re: Musiwa Invited To The National Convection Picture , Email By Barrack Obama by ujchief(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2012
Musiwa has started watching alien invasion again!
@tinubu's pix, what is he cheering at? Others are sited quitely while hes standing, claping and smiling sheepishly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo / Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) / Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.