Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Prof. Barth Nnaji Has Gone With Power In My Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Barth Nnaji Has Gone With Power In My Area (710 Views)

Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? / Phcn Workers Afraid Of Change - Prof. Barth Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Barth Nnaji Has Gone With Power In My Area by fnykl(m): 2:08am On Sep 06, 2012
Since the Prof. resigned, the light situation in Bariga has gone back to what it used to be. For the last 1 month, i have been enjoying 24hrs power supply, but now is not up to 10 hrs anymore. Please lets call the Prof. back if that will make us realize our dream of constant light.
This shows that PHCN workers clamouring for his removal were only after their pockets and not national interest.
Re: Prof. Barth Nnaji Has Gone With Power In My Area by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 06, 2012
fnykl: Since the Prof. resigned, the light situation in Bariga has gone back to what it used to be. For the last 1 month, i have been enjoying 24hrs power supply, but now is not up to 10 hrs anymore. Please lets call the Prof. back if that will make us realize our dream of constant light.
This shows that PHCN workers clamouring for his removal were only after their pockets and not national interest.
well with 10hours of power supply in barriga, you guys are enjoying. for the past four to five days, residents of ile-ife (osun) has been in total darkness
Re: Prof. Barth Nnaji Has Gone With Power In My Area by azpekuliar: 4:51am On Sep 06, 2012
And I thought I was the only one that noticed. What a coincidence.. undecided

from Anthony Village, Lagos.
Re: Prof. Barth Nnaji Has Gone With Power In My Area by austinsmat(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2012
my area now is not up to 4hrs now i wish the man will be back again
Re: Prof. Barth Nnaji Has Gone With Power In My Area by fnykl(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
As the power reduction is reducing, the tariff in increasing geometrically. My bill is now 13K. from 3K dat it use to be...
Re: Prof. Barth Nnaji Has Gone With Power In My Area by superior1: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Same in my area OP,power supply has dropped seriously
Re: Prof. Barth Nnaji Has Gone With Power In My Area by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hehehehe grin grin Normal service resumes wink.
Re: Prof. Barth Nnaji Has Gone With Power In My Area by saintneo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
To be candid PHCN workers are the architects of Nigeria's underdevelopment.
Re: Prof. Barth Nnaji Has Gone With Power In My Area by asha80(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
when light was relatively constant some people were saying it was because of the rains.well i do not think it is dry season now undecided
Re: Prof. Barth Nnaji Has Gone With Power In My Area by mjconcept(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
Back to square one (19 hours/day to 5 hours/week).

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s War Over Biafra, 1967-70 / The Great Deluge: Anambra Submerged ! / Update: Taraba State Governor Suntai Flown To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.