Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up (4083 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
Are people blind or something? What happened to reading and responding to posts AS-IS? The dude made it clear that her VIRGINITY was major contributor to his choice of her over other women . . . not one of her many "positive qualities" which we have no knowledge of . . .

P.S . . . virginity, in this case, is not a quality.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by dayokanu(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
The virginity comes with the poor academics in a package so take it the way it is
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
Richvkunt:

My dear,there is nothing wrong in wanting any positive qualities in a life partner. The question is why do women get so sensitive when men say they want virgins as wives?
The OP is being attacked by women on the forum because he desired to marry a virgin. I do not see anything bad in that.

Not really. People are attacking him because he chose her for being a virgin and now wants something entirely different from her!

Most people here don't care that he chose her for being a virgin because we are mostly people's wives already. But what we object to is a man, claiming to be a husband, crucifying his wife for sthing that is no fault of hers. Something he saw before he married her!

Like I said, as people's wives (or wives to be), we kind of feel bad about it!
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kobojunkie: Are people blind or something? What happened to reading and responding to posts AS-IS? The dude made it clear that her VIRGINITY was major contributor to his choice of her over other women . . . not one of her many "positive qualities" which we have no knowledge of . . .

Dearie, are you talking to me?
If you are,I suggest you do it bravely and quote me so that I know how to reply you.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
As I said . . .

Kobojunkie: Are people blind or something? What happened to reading and responding to posts AS-IS? The dude made it clear that her VIRGINITY was major contributor to his choice of her over other women . . . not one of her many "positive qualities" which we have no knowledge of . . .

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Caseless: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kobojunkie, MR-KNOW-IT-ALL! Wat's wrong wit me not bn on dsame page wit my victims like u hav stated in ur post? U jst 'put me under d bus wit ur incitin post. U knw d op is opn 2 advice,y not alow my msg 2 get 2 him? SMH
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
caseless: Kobojunkie, MR-KNOW-IT-ALL! Wat's wrong wit me not bn on dsame page wit my victims like u hav stated in ur post? U jst 'put me under d bus wit ur incitin post. U knw d op is opn 2 advice,y not alow my msg 2 get 2 him? SMH

um . . is reading a problem? So o o o o o o. . . in your understanding of things, when people are not on the same page, they are to throw others under the bus? Is that what you believe?

You know if you do, you have a point really. I mean many Nigerians I have tried debating ideas with, over the years, do just that . . [size=13pt]they tend to attack the messenger(s) instead of focusing on the message, I believe in some bid to win brownie points for some odd reasons(unknown), so I probably should not fault you if you think or believe that is the only way to debate issues as many[/size], it seems, are raised with that stab-the-opponent-so-you-can-win-the-argument approach to discussing most every issue. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
@kobojunkie,
Do not be a coward,please come direct. I have got the medicine you need right here for you.
What kind of jobless female posts on every thread on Nairaland?
What kind of jobless woman resurects three year old threads to pass sanctimonious judgement on people?
What kind of woman takes an a$$ whipping in the politics section and runs to the family section to boost her ego?
What kind of woman keeps getting into blind arguements with everybody,never accepting she is wrong and always trying to get the last word no matter how dum.b and ignorant her point is?
You have been riding roughshod in the family section,but do not try it with me.
And finally, What kind of female keeps on posting dum/b smileys all in the name of trying to look smart?
Rubbish!

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by SisiKill1: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
TAILODUL: I am a young healty man in my early thirties, 2 yrs older than my wife, married for 4yrs now and with two kids(girl).
I have a job and I am presently running my masters prog.

Sincerely, I married my not because she met my standard,(she is poor academically bc of her background but intelligent.

She has passion to learn but has a very weak foundatn)but bc I met her a virgin when compared to other girls around me then, and bc she was of help to me at some point when I was in dire need.

I met her an undergraduate in one of d state universities but cannot even correctly read a paragrah in a daily newspaper.
He KNEW all of that going in, so he can't say he was tricked but because of his MASSIVE ego, he thought he could change her. Now that the truth has slapped him in the face, he is complaining.

what's even annoying is that he thinks she should be grateful because he married her in spite of her lack of education. His arrogance just seeps through every single letter in his post...if outsiders can detect it, can you imagine what the poor woman lives through everyday??!!

No wonder the poor dear has turned into a fishwife. undecided
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
He KNEW all of that going in, so he can't say he was tricked but because of his MASSIVE ego, he thought he could change her. Now that the truth has slapped him in the face, he is complaining.

what's even annoying is that he thinks she should be grateful because he married her in spite of her lack of education. His arrogance just seeps through every single letter in his post...if outsiders can detect it, can you imagine what the poor woman lives through everyday??!!

No wonder the poor dear has turned into a fishwife. undecided

sisi,
Can I ask you a personal question?
What happened in your life,to maketh thou hatest men soo much?
Hope your sexualit/y does not swing in the opposite direction?
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
You dey mind am . . . I laughed hard when I read this part . . .
[size=13pt]but bc I met her a virgin when compared to other girls around me then, and bc she was of help to me at some point when I was in dire need.[/size]

I just recently watched "Aladdin and the 40 thieves"(2000) and I kept picturing the Jinn(the obnoxious one), played by John Leguizamo, repeating the statement above, and mumbling through the portion in red, waving his hands and all.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by SisiKill1: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
Richvkunt:

sisi,
Can I ask you a personal question?
What happened in your life,to maketh thou hatest men soo much?
Hope your sexualit/y does not swing in the opposite direction?
Lmfao!!

Duuuuuuuuude. . .You never stop making me laugh!!

I like it!! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by SisiKill1: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kobojunkie: You dey mind am . . . I laughed hard when I read this part . . .

I just recently watched "Aladdin and the 40 thieves"(2000) and I kept picturing the Jinn(the obnoxious one), played by John Leguizamo, repeating the statement above, and mumbling through the portion in red, waving his hands and all.
Hehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Lmfao!!

Duuuuuuuuude. . .You never stop making me laugh!!

I like it!! cheesy cheesy

You like? I know you like IT.
The question is how do you like it?
Are you staight or bent?
Frankly speaking,you are begining to sound like a lesbo to me with all this anger and hate for men.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by SisiKill1: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
Richvkunt:

Are you staight or bent?
Frankly speaking,you are begining to sound like a lesbo to me with all this anger and hate for men.
Wouldn't you like to know

Richy baby, if they were to measure both our feelings for the opposite sex, your hatred for women will tip the scale. Have you tried rereading some of your posts? Dude, it is off the chart hatefest! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A woman could come here to talk about a broken nail and you will find a way to make it sound like she just admitted to being the mother of all hos who breaks men's testicles for fun.

Jeeeedus! Warrapun you, man? What?!!!

Anynohatinghoo, I am comforted in the thought that if I decided to start hating men for every nanosecond of my life from hereon, I STILL won't come close to matching 1/10000000000000000000000th of the hate your have for women(I wasn't joking when I said it is off the chart tongue)
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sisi,
I do not hate you.
I only feel you need to take a look at the woman in the mirror, and change your ways.
Take a look at all your past posts and gauge them-99% of them show a pathological hatred for men,while the remaining 1% show you as a tribalist.
By the way you did not answer my question-with this level of hate for men-are you straight or bent or do you swing both ways?
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by SisiKill1: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
Richvkunt: Sisi,
I do not hate you.
I only feel you need to take a look at the woman in the mirror, and change your ways.
Take a look at all your past posts and gauge them-99% of them show a pathological hatred for men,while the remaining 1% show you as a tribalist.
By the way you did not answer my question-with this level of hate for men-are you straight or bent or do you swing both ways?

Rotflmaoooooooo! Now I know you see the world upside down!!

Makes soooooo much sense!!

Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by armyofone(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
ummmm waiting to exhale.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by coogar: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
TAILODUL:

Sincerely, I married my not because she met my standard,(she is poor academically bc of her background but intelligent. She has passion to learn but has a very weak foundatn)but bc I met her a virgin when compared to other girls around me then, and bc she was of help to me at some point when I was in dire need.

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by armyofone(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
Richvkunt:

Are you staight or bent?

lol, what is bent? you mean bend Johnny? oh Jinx walahi this is funny grin
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by dayokanu(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
armyofone:

lol, what is bent? you mean bend Johnny? oh Jinx walahi this is funny grin

You don sample bent bura before?
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Johndoe100(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
@OP
You need to chill a bit for your wife. Let her pursue whatever field makes her happy.This will bring down the complaining and allow you and her to talk, without the agro.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by pafestula(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2012
Richvkunt: @kobojunkie,
Do not be a coward,please come direct. I have got the medicine you need right here for you.
What kind of jobless female posts on every thread on Nairaland?
What kind of jobless woman resurects three year old threads to pass sanctimonious judgement on people?
What kind of woman takes an a$$ whipping in the politics section and runs to the family section to boost her ego?
What kind of woman keeps getting into blind arguements with everybody,never accepting she is wrong and always trying to get the last word no matter how dum.b and ignorant her point is?
You have been riding roughshod in the family section,but do not try it with me.
And finally, What kind of female keeps on posting dum/b smileys all in the name of trying to look smart?
Rubbish!
Hmmmm Oro nla!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abortion Question / Get 50% Off 12.5kg Gas Refill @ Oando Station ( Pay 1.5k Instead Of 3,150 Naira) / Why Do Most Men(married) Use Lock Code On Their Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.