Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Ajuonuma Reacts To The Reinstatement Of Dana Air License - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajuonuma Reacts To The Reinstatement Of Dana Air License (802 Views)

The Reinstatement Of Notorious Zakari Biu By PM News Editorial / President Jonathan Orders The Reinstatement Of Stephen Keshi / I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ajuonuma Reacts To The Reinstatement Of Dana Air License by caesarjayjay: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2012
On Sunday the 3rd of June 2012, a Lagos bound Dana air plane crashed into the Iju Ishaga area of Lagos killing all 153members on board including the then NNPC group managing director, Dr. Levi Ajuonuma of blessed memories. It is was later discovered that the plane was probably not in top-shape. CONTINUE
Today (about three months after) the Federal government has reinstated the license of Dana airline. I personally do not understand their rationale behind this decision and one person who is totally irritated about this development is Obi Ajuonuma, the son of the late Dr. Levi Ajuonuma. I understand how he feels and he has been calling on well meaning Nigerians to help him fight against this seemingly poor decision. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO SEE HIS TWEETS, THE GUY EVEN YAB JONATHAN JOIN
http://www.austinaija.com/2012/09/dana-license-recall-ajuonuma-reacts.html

(1) (Reply)

Bombs Galore As JTF Searches Slain Abu Qaqa's Home! / Army Says Bomb Factory Was "Bombed" To Stop independence Day Attacks / Jonathan : President Of Change, Newyear Day! Democracy Day!! Independence Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.