Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? (10156 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) / Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by tpia5: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
Op why not check the sources of wealth of those in your state instead of looking so far from home.
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by PointB: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
tpia@:
Op why not check the sources of wealth of those in your state instead of looking so far from home.

Every dog has it's day. Beside can you say with conviction the state I am from?
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by Joeadamu86: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
Demdem:

Oga, u are going off-topic. Once again below is the only topic of discussion here:

Demdem allow me be now,no be true I dey talk...
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by PointB: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Joeadamu86: Demdem allow me be now,no be true I dey talk...

Oga, na you get your mouth (abi na finger in this context) feel free to use it. Besides you were on point!
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by tpia5: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
PointB:

Every dog has it's day. Beside can you say with conviction the state I am from?

No doubt dogs are very common in your ancestral tree, and you can tell us which state you come from.
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by truth4meal(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
PointB:

Darn, you are very smart to know my motive. Kindly clap for yourself.

Let assume I am not qualified to get that information fron the bureau, why don't u kill this thread here and now with that information. That would be easier than inpugning on my motivation, again no?
and why in hell's name are u not qualified? If u can start dis topic with sincereity of purpose u shld be able to go get d info nided unless u ve been thr and u got wat u neva expected
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by PointB: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
PointB: Can anyone point out to curious Nairalanders how wealthy Tinubu is, how he made his money, and how much he is respected among folks in the SW. Information on his background is appreciated.

Please bigots should stay away from this thread, honest opinions and facts pls. Thanks.

Just a reminder of what the thread is about.
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by tpia5: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Once again, reminding you to check the ones from your home state.

Or do you have no home state?
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by truth4meal(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
tpia@:
u dey mind d bastard dat tends to build another man's haus wen his father's own is on fire - leave us with our Asiwaju we are not complaining. I dare u to name a politician as popular and influential frm ur region.
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by Idokojimmy: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
These are Tinubus foot soldiers/errand boys. They loot their various state tresury and pay same to Asiwathief! When did Govs become body guards o! Attack govs

Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by PointB: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
truth4meal: and why in hell's name are u not qualified? If u can start dis topic with sincereity of purpose u shld be able to go get d info nided unless u ve been thr and u got wat u neva expected

If I have the details why open the thread? Please for the avoidance of doubt, this thread is open so that we can get to the bottom of the matter. Pls if you have the info provided it and make my day. And I am unable due to geographical factor to get the info from whatever bureau. Can you help?
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by truth4meal(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
apala911: Stupendously wealthy with public funds...........
and Mr holy, wat abt ur father o? Stupendously poor with public scorn
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by tpia5: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
Poster

If you're too desperate for the info then why not bite a rock in annoyance.
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by usmanyaro17: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
TINUBU has amass public money,so he is very wealthy with I'll gotten money he made as a governor in rich Lagos state and from the dues he is receiving from his boys in the south west...
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by truth4meal(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
PointB:

If I have the details why open the thread? Please for the avoidance of doubt, this thread is open so that we can get to the bottom of the matter. Pls if you have the info provided it and make my day. And I am unable due to geographical factor to get the info from whatever bureau. Can you help?
are u in saturn? Its obvious thr is nothing concrete, no fact, no figures just assumptions and sheer envy...is dat detailed enuf? If not ask Jona why he allows a corrupt man bully him.
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by PointB: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
tpia@:
Once again, reminding you to check the ones from your home state.

Or do you have no home state?

Madam abeg I no like that oo. Are you now Kobojunkie, to repeat things like that? Abeg no fall my hand.

Anyway, I say every dog has it day. And that you have no idea what state I am from. Beside, what has my state got to do with Tinubu's source of wealth? Abeg mind yourself oo.
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by tpia5: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
And like i said, go and bite rocks if you're frustrated.

You want to say you dont like biting rocks?

Every dog has its day for sure, hence your presence in this forum.

So, keep barking and let PEOPLE reply you.
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by truth4meal(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
usmanyaro17: TINUBU has amass public money,so he is very wealthy with I'll gotten money he made as a governor in rich Lagos state and from the dues he is receiving from his boys in the south west...
aboki, if dem dey fight for d next compd e concern u? How far is Kano from Lagos - ur comment is welcome on a post like dat not dis. Go f88k a Cow

1 Like

Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by PointB: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
tpia@:
Poster

If you're too desperate for the info then why not bite a rock in annoyance.

Why don't you try making some sense. How does my biting rock in annoyance provide the answer I seek. Abeg move aside, let me hear from people who have answers. Rock ko, wood ni!

No derail my thread, I like to keep it neat!
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by truth4meal(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
Idokojimmy: These are Tinubus foot soldiers/errand boys. They loot their various state tresury and pay same to Asiwathief! When did Govs become body guards o! Attack govs
in d militant training u attended, bodyguard stays at the back abi?
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by PointB: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
usmanyaro17: TINUBU has amass public money,so he is very wealthy with I'll gotten money he made as a governor in rich Lagos state and from the dues he is receiving from his boys in the south west...

Hmmmn, here is another kind fellow who believe like many Nigerians, that Tinubu made tonnes of cash when he was a governor in Lagos state. Certainly, governors don't earned in billions, or did they then?
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by PointB: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
Idokojimmy: These are Tinubus foot soldiers/errand boys. They loot their various state tresury and pay same to Asiwathief! When did Govs become body guards o! Attack govs

Are you implying that other SW governors pay money to Tinubu? Hmmmn, this is getting interesting.

PS.
Mod if you are reading this post kindly promote it to frontpage, let's get better coverage.
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by usmanyaro17: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
truth4meal: aboki, if dem dey fight for d next compd e concern u? How far is Kano from Lagos - ur comment is welcome on a post like dat not dis. Go f88k a Cow
You dey vex because him don go American with stolen money and left you behind ,you are busy supporting him without any benefit,mind u my contribution is my simple opinion.

1 Like

Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
PointB:

Are you implying that other SW governors pay money to Tinubu? Hmmmn, this is getting interesting.

PS.
Mod if you are reading this post kindly promote it to frontpage, let's get better coverage.

You want this your junk on the FP? Its better you confine your gossip here and if I happen to be a Mod I will rather close this thread for getting too high on falsehood and libelous comments. grin grin
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by truth4meal(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
PointB:

Hmmmn, here is another kind fellow who believe like many Nigerians, that Tinubu made tonnes of cash when he was a governor in Lagos state. Certainly, governors don't earned in billions, or did they then?
why won't he be a kind fellow wen ur ulterior motive is his stand. No fact but fart of horrid assumptions...me thought u sincerely want to knw hw wealthy Asiwaju is ni neva knew its laptop Men at work...oluwa ni'shola, if u ve any p with d man's wealth am sure there is God where u reside - ask him cos he giveth wealth
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by Demdem(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
PointB: Demdem,
Pls I thought you said f**k Tinubu? Was that reverse psychology?

in otherwords, i dont give a damn about him and his empire. I dont depend on him for my daily sustenance and if the almighty deem it fit to cut him off today, so be it. u gat my drift.

Anyway, since you have made a volte face,

I didnt, ur assumption is wrong. Am simply for the truth, that has alays been my stance.

can you summarise sources of Tinube's wealth, and let's the public judge the bigger thief between Tinubu and the ex-convict Bode judge. Surely such detailed source of Tinubu's wealth (or lack of it) will help exonorate him in public eyes. If you say he is not a saint, what specifically inform your opinion?

I clearly dont know. U ought to have decoded this from my first post from this thread. Now because i dont know doesnt suggest to me that what he has is fraudulent. will simply keep an open mind constantly. he isnt a saint suggests also that he isnt perfect

Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by Demdem(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
Joeadamu86: Demdem allow me be now,no be true I dey talk...

ur so called truth has no basis. u have absolutely nothing to back it up
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by PointB: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
ilugunboy:

You want this your junk on the FP? Its better you confine your gossip here and if I happen to be a Mod I will rather close this thread for getting too high on falsehood and libelous comments. grin grin

Why not on FP? This genuine attempt to find out source of Tinubu's wealth certainly should be of concern to all and sundry. Seun, being a fair minded individual will certainly agree with me.

Besides, if you think opinions expressed here are libels and falsehoods, why not provide the correct information?

Mod, pls be the judge.
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by truth4meal(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
usmanyaro17: You dey vex because him don go American with stolen money and left you behind ,you are busy supporting him without any benefit,mind u my contribution is my simple opinion.
usman u did a wonderful job on d cow now go f88k a donkey and come bk here with ur simple opinion...dangba
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by Demdem(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
truth4meal: are u in saturn? Its obvious thr is nothing concrete, no fact, no figures just assumptions and sheer envy...is dat detailed enuf? If not ask Jona why he allows a corrupt man bully him.

I love this post. It simply summarises everything in my mind.

1 Like

Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
PointB:

Why not on FP? This genuine attempt to find out source of Tinubu's wealth certainly should be of concern to all and sundry. Seun, being a fair minded individual will certainly agree with me.

Besides, if you think opinions expressed here are libels and falsehoods, why not provide the correct information?

Mod, pls be the judge.

Stop famzing....nobody can be sold on that! grin

BTW...you have no need genuflecting to Seun or the Mods for your post to hit the FP... grin
Re: How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? by PointB: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
truth4meal: why won't he be a kind fellow wen ur ulterior motive is his stand. No fact but fart of horrid assumptions...me thought u sincerely want to knw hw wealthy Asiwaju is ni neva knew its laptop Men at work...oluwa ni'shola, if u ve any p with d man's wealth am sure there is God where u reside - ask him cos he giveth wealth

Na wa oo. Why don't you simply admit you have no answer to my question and walk away from this thread? Why do u have to impungn ulterior motive to my thread? What is ulterior motive? Or are you implying that Tinubu has something to hide, and that this thread will ultimately unearth the hidden? Na wa oo.

Please enlighten me sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Denies Locating Missing Chibok Girls / FG’s 774,000 Jobs For LGAs Is A Scam – TUC / PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.