Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? (41948 Views)

What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) / Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy / How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by konjakonja(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
I've read countless times on this forum when musiwa93 aka manck revealed that His Excellency Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu's real name is Ahmed Magaji from Zamfara state. But today another forumnite known as firefire says " Re: Controversy Over Documents That Proves Lagos Guber Aspirant Is From Ondo State by Firefire(m): 12:53pm
Is getting interesting

Why APC would go all the way to lie that the man is from Lagos when he is actually from Ondo State

Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), whose real name is actually Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from Iragbiji Osun state on my mind,
(Quote) (Report) 13 Likes ". Please who is/was right between musiwa and firefire ?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
He is an osun bastard who knows not who his father is.

There are signals that his mother had a very brief quickie with an aboki that led to the evolution of eBola Tinubu strain virus currently wrecking the Southwest.

15 Likes

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by eluquenson(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
They are also liars, just a mere theory without evidence like birth cert or pictures of documents to show genuity.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by eluquenson(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
WombRaiders: He is an osun bastard who knows not who his father is.

There are signals that his mother had a very brief quickie with an aboki that led to the evolution of eBola Tinubu strain virus currently wrecking the Southwest.

Mehn you they para oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by konjakonja(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ok so President Musiwa was actually wrong
WombRaiders: He is an osun bastard who knows not who his father is.

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
eluquenson: They are also liars, just a mere theory without evidence like birth cert or pictures of documents to show genuity.

Tinubu is not a real Tinubu.

Tinubu is definitely not a Lagosian.

Tinubu might be half aboki.

Tinubu is not a democrat but a despot.

Tinubu is a scammer and a forger of academic qualification, date of birth, and state of origin and even his name is a lie.

Tinubu is a fraud. A common thief who rode on the back of pro-democracy groups like NADECO to steal his way into Alauasa.

Tinubu is not an awoist. He may opt for the same style of glasses or hat but that is where the similarities end.

Tinubu is the only elected official to have 3 deputies since inception of independence.

Tinubu is a bastard! A pretender and a man of no respect of elders and authority.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by konjakonja(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
eluquenson: They are also liars, just a mere theory without evidence like birth cert or pictures of documents to show genuity.
You have a valid point here.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2014

It then boils down to Tinubu to present those documents to clear his name

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by olabukola: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
All the posters above are the same person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by eluquenson(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
WombRaiders:

Tinubu is a scammer and a forger of academic qualification, date of birth, and state of origin and even his name is a lie.

Tinubu is a fraud. A common thief who rode on the back of pro-democracy groups like NADECO to steal his way into Alauasa.

Tinubu is not an awoist. He may opt for the same style of glasses or hat but that is where the similarities end.

Tinubu is the only elected official to have 3 deputies since inception of independence.

Tinubu is a bastard! A pretender and a man of no respect of elders and authority.

Agreed with the bolded, so his brother Jubril Adewale Tinubu is also a liar & has another real name aside from this, pls feed me more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by funshint(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Who cares?! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
olabukola: All the posters above are the same person.

and what made you conclude so Einstein?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by walexGodson(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Am sure he knows wia he's from(no matter d darkness u knw ur mind)
Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2014

Another APC CONFIRMED LIAR! Aregberascal Odenni Rauf

A refrigerator technician with WAEC as his highest academic qualification, aregberascal came to limelight when he was appointed commissioner of works, Lagos state under the administration of eBola Thiefnibu. Rauf will remain as commissioner for 8 years of the Tinubu administration commissioning useless eyesore projects like Opebi-Allen road demarcation.

Odenni Rauf will later go on to become Osun state governor which he will transform to an "O" state complete with "o" rubbish projects and lots of b.s. propaganda projects.

Rauf is another prime example of APC rubbish liars and mediocre.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by Haywhymido(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
As 4 me , i don't care if he is a lagosian or not. All i want is wo/man dat have n will govern us with sincerity,integrity n oda gud vices. This wo/man i don't care,if they r educated or not, bastard or not. Most of dose who r trueborn of their parent have failed dis country which indirectly make dem bastard of dis country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by deriod(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
op whats ur point ,he is nigeria citizen dat i'm sure of.
Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by konjakonja(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Haywhymido: As 4 me , i don't care if he is a lagosian or not. All i want is wo/man dat have n will govern us with sincerity,integrity n oda gud vices. This wo/man i don't care,if they r educated or not, bastard or not. Most of dose who r trueborn of their parent have failed dis country which indirectly make dem bastard of dis country
Got your point bro,but don't you think identity matters a lot in governance?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by armadeo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
deriod: op whats ur point ,he is nigeria citizen dat i'm sure of.

Thank you. I really don't care about the man but ha e you heard of constructive criticism. His name is whatever he wants it to be you and I have no say in that.

What else do you have against him.

I am apolitical but sometimes you folks are baffling in your thought process.
Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by konjakonja(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
deriod: op whats ur point ,he is nigeria citizen dat i'm sure of.
No doubt he is, I just want to know the real him.
Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by Haywhymido(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2014
konjakonja: Got your point bro,but don't you think identity matters a lot in governance?
got ur point too.But will identity end nigerians suffering?No, i don't so. I only care abt what will affect us positively. Bro, what wil u choose? An unidentify person dat wil govern us right,end nigerians suffering or an identify person who wil keep on hurting,looting nigerians money?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by numericalguy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
konjakonja: I've read countless times on this forum when musiwa93 aka manck revealed that His Excellency Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu's real name is Ahmed Magaji from Zamfara state. But today another forumnite known as firefire says " Re: Controversy Over Documents That Proves Lagos Guber Aspirant Is From Ondo State by Firefire(m): 12:53pm
Is getting interesting

Why APC would go all the way to lie that the man is from Lagos when he is actually from Ondo State

Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), whose real name is actually Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from Iragbiji Osun state on my mind,
(Quote) (Report) 13 Likes ". Please who is/was right between musiwa and firefire ?

Hmmm....

WombRaiders:

The two quotes of those lowlifes remind me of the useless people peddling false and malicious rumors that GEJ is dead.

I'm not a fan of GEJ I don't really care about the guy one way or the other, but I certainly don't wish him dead. All I want in my country Nigeria is good governance irrespective of the ruler whether male or female, Westerner, Northerner, Easterner, Southerner, whatever.

I'm also not a fan of Tinubu, but that doesn't not mean I would stoop so low as to be spreading hatred, falsehood and malicious statements about him without proof.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by kettykin: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2019
funshint:
Who cares?! tongue

So what
Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by cuteboy2: 12:41am On May 31, 2022
Really?
Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by Drfernandez(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2022

Interesting time ahead.
Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by detapode: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by ajekpaks(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2022
nawa
Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by Lifeschampion: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
But, but, but

Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 22, 2022
My ambition is to become the president of Nigeria irrespective of my dirty past.
Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by Born2Breed(f): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin

Amoda Ogunlere is a smooth criminal.

grin grin grin

Drug barons are deadly, he must have eliminated all traces to his past both human and documents.
Re: Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name? by Abdu81: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Na born throw way.

Yekini amoda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / Dino Melaye Poses In His Sleek Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.