Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Aso Rock Needs Prayers! What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Needs Prayers! What Do You Think? (645 Views)

Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Sex Scandal: My Son Needs Prayers - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Needs Prayers! What Do You Think? by ourdailygarri: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2012
Baba gida and maryam went to aso rock. They came out let maryam dead. Abacha and maryam went,only maryam came out abacha dead, obasenjo and stella went only obj came out, Yaradua and Turai went, only turai came out. Yaradua gone and now Goodluck and patient went. Patient is sick and in abroad receiving treatment. What do we do to aso rock? Prayers and fasting so as to break d yoke in d ASO ROCK. SOME THING IS HAPPENING IN ASO ROCK. We need to go to GOD in prayers.
Re: Aso Rock Needs Prayers! What Do You Think? by T9ksy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
ourdailygarri: Baba gida and maryam went to aso rock. They came out let maryam dead. Abacha and maryam went,only maryam came out abacha dead, obasenjo and stella went only obj came out, Yaradua and Turai went, only turai came out. Yaradua gone and now Goodluck and patient went. Patient is sick and in abroad receiving treatment. What do we do to aso rock? Prayers and fasting so as to break d yoke in d ASO ROCK. SOME THING IS HAPPENING IN ASO ROCK. We need to go to GOD in prayers.

@ Bolded,

Hell no!!! We need to send Boko haram suicide bombers to Aso rock with preferably all our politicians, within her walls.
Re: Aso Rock Needs Prayers! What Do You Think? by Demdem(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
Me think the occupiers have always been the problem and not the facility itself. Nigeria has never been very fortunate with good occupiers.
Re: Aso Rock Needs Prayers! What Do You Think? by ourdailygarri: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
Demdem: Me think the occupiers have alays been the problem and not the facility itself. Nigeria has never been very fortunate with good occupiers.

Sounds true. But I believe in GEJ, at least in his intentions.
Re: Aso Rock Needs Prayers! What Do You Think? by Demdem(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
ourdailygarri:

Sounds true. But I believe in GEJ, at least in his intentions.

They always have good intentions. when its time to implement, we'll start hearing story. Retarden isnt an exemption. For instance, check out the story behind Ojukwu bridge.
Re: Aso Rock Needs Prayers! What Do You Think? by vanbonattel: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
We need very serious prayers, the people need to fast for 10 days (dry fasting without even drinking water for 10 days).
I need 1 trillion naira paid to me to conduct this serious prayers to cleanse our aso rokk. Theres a demon with seven heads and a vampire inside asso rokk and by the end of the prayers they will be dragged out and beaten to death by selected nigerians
Re: Aso Rock Needs Prayers! What Do You Think? by ourdailygarri: 12:31am On Sep 07, 2012
van bonattel: We need very serious prayers, the people need to fast for 10 days (dry fasting without even drinking water for 10 days).
I need 1 trillion naira paid to me to conduct this serious prayers to cleanse our aso rokk. Theres a demon with seven heads and a vampire inside asso rokk and by the end of the prayers they will be dragged out and beaten to death by selected nigerians

shocked undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Governor Makes Another Break Through In The Court / East Cyber Mafia / Anti Islam Firm 'innocence Of Muslims' Producer Has Been ARRESTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.