Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

A Message To All Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To All Atheist (961 Views)

To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / Word Of Advice To All Atheist / Questions For All Atheist In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To All Atheist by GodsWord2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hello everyone. I opened this thread to clarify something.
Today, i've been reading alot of post made by you i.e the atheist.
Why argue and convince people and especially yourself that their is no GOD when you know their is no GOD?
You are not to blame. The christians are. It is stated in the book of Revelation that the devil will be released into the world to deceive people even the very elect. Y do christians waste time arguing with you? The devil will twist the world of God and use it to deceive people. Atheist, if u know there's no God, stop arguing with people that believe there is.
Some people once said that Jesus was married to mary magdelene. My bible didnt tell me that. Note that christians don't care! We love our God and HE loves us back just like HE loves you too. We believe that Jesus died for us. We believe that Jesus resurected. We believe in the rapture. STOP ALLOWING THE DEVIL TO USE YOU!
Peace!
Re: A Message To All Atheist by UyiIredia(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
I don't think your tactic will work against them. Many Christians have been telling the atheists to shut up but they won't.
Re: A Message To All Atheist by MacDaddy01: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
Uyi Iredia, exposes the fails of his christian bros again!

What right do christians have to tell atheists to shut up? Is that something a christian should do? Silence others?

2 Likes

Re: A Message To All Atheist by GodsWord2(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
MacDaddy01: Uyi Iredia, exposes the fails of his christian bros again!

What right do christians have to tell atheists to shut up? Is that something a christian should do? Silence others?
don't blame uri Iredia. We are all fighting for one cause. All we shld to is to ignore the atheist. SIMPLE!
Re: A Message To All Atheist by alexleo(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
God's-Word:

don't blame uri Iredia. We are all fighting for one cause. All we shld to is to ignore the atheist. SIMPLE!

Yeah Uyi Iredia is right but like you said we should ignore them. Thats what i ve been doing for sometime now. I can never leave God. I love God so much. He is my life and my everything. Without Him i can do nothing therefore its a waste of time for me to be arguing wether there is God. I have many important things to do than engage in a foolish argument.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Atheist by GodsWord2(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
alexleo:

Yeah Uyi Iredia is right but like you said we should ignore them. Thats what i ve been doing for sometime now. I can never leave God. I love God so much. He is my life and my everything. Without Him i can do nothing therefore its a waste of time for me to be arguing wether there is God. I have many important things to do than engage in a foolish argument.
exactely my point. Don't waste time arguing with them.
Re: A Message To All Atheist by MacDaddy01: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
alexleo:

lol....ironic that the bible says that you should defend your faith.

Anyways keep ignoring. We are spared from your foolish apologies for the bib;e
Re: A Message To All Atheist by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
[size=32pt]XTIANISM GET OUT OF NIGERIA - THE LAND OF THE GODS!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Message To All Atheist by thehomer: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
God's-Word:
Hello everyone. I opened this thread to clarify something.
Today, i've been reading alot of post made by you i.e the atheist.
Why argue and convince people and especially yourself that their is no GOD when you know their is no GOD?
You are not to blame. The christians are. It is stated in the book of Revelation that the devil will be released into the world to deceive people even the very elect. Y do christians waste time arguing with you? The devil will twist the world of God and use it to deceive people. Atheist, if u know there's no God, stop arguing with people that believe there is.
Some people once said that Jesus was married to mary magdelene. My bible didnt tell me that. Note that christians don't care! We love our God and HE loves us back just like HE loves you too. We believe that Jesus died for us. We believe that Jesus resurected. We believe in the rapture. STOP ALLOWING THE DEVIL TO USE YOU!
Peace!

Christians are supposed to be ready and willing to defend their faith. The Bible doesn't say a lot of things that are correct and says a lot of things that are wrong.
Re: A Message To All Atheist by Kay17: 12:59am On Sep 07, 2012
Most christians hang their dearest beliefs in the public square
Re: A Message To All Atheist by UyiIredia(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
thehomer:

Christians are supposed to be ready and willing to defend their faith. The Bible doesn't say a lot of things that are correct and says a lot of things that are wrong.

I should like to know this wrong things in the Bible. Can you present some for analysis ? BTW atheists should be willing to defend their beliefs.
Re: A Message To All Atheist by vedaxcool(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
Pls don't ignore for their lives will have no purpose, besides u won't want to have someone's suicide blamed on u, would you!

2 Likes

Re: A Message To All Atheist by plaetton: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
Basically what atheist are doing is exercising their right of reply.
For for nearly 2000 yrs and up to the present era, psychopaths of every shade have mounted pulpits to make outragous, outlandish and ridiculous claims without the fear of challange.
In the brave new era that we live in, everyone now has the right to mount the podium and reply to them," bull.shit"
Re: A Message To All Atheist by MacDaddy01: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
vedaxcool: Pls don't ignore for their lives will have no purpose, besides u won't want to have someone's suicide blamed on u, would you!

So ironic of a muslim outside the islam section.......
Re: A Message To All Atheist by thehomer: 4:12am On Sep 11, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

I should like to know this wrong things in the Bible. Can you present some for analysis ? BTW atheists should be willing to defend their beliefs.

The six day creation story, Noah and his ark, the Israelites and Pharaoh, Balaam and his donkey, Job and his fish, the birth of Jesus and many many more.
Re: A Message To All Atheist by lilcutie8916(m): 4:19am On Sep 11, 2012
vedaxcool: Pls don't ignore for their lives will have no purpose, besides u won't want to have someone's suicide blamed on u, would you!
seriously it wouldnt sound nice to hear that macdaddy hanged himself or drank cellulose thinner because there goes his life purpose.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To All Atheist by MacDaddy01: 5:13am On Sep 11, 2012
lilcutie8916:
seriously it wouldnt sound nice to hear that macdaddy hanged himself or drank cellulose thinner because there goes his life purpose.

lol.....the christian love.
Re: A Message To All Atheist by UyiIredia(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
thehomer:

The six day creation story, Noah and his ark, the Israelites and Pharaoh, Balaam and his donkey, Job and his fish, the birth of Jesus and many many more.

You just don't say they are wrong. You state how they are wrong.
Re: A Message To All Atheist by MacDaddy01: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

In a sane world, we would even be ashamed to even mention those useless stories in the bible because of their foolishness. Talking snake? Worldwide floods that covered mountains?
Re: A Message To All Atheist by Areaboy2(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

you really wana go down that road again? I think you should just use the "search" function of Nairaland for any of those topics and you'll find them completely debunked and made to look silly.

No one has the energy to keep arguing with you guys either. The facts are there for you to see, if you then decide to believe in ancient made up facts you cant see, taste, smell, or test, then thats your own pint of Guinness undecided

On the otherhand , show us evidence (no holy books allowed) of your god and we'll pack our bags and join you. It really is that simple wink
May I remind you we were all once religious cool
Re: A Message To All Atheist by thehomer: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

If you were serious, you would have started proffering some defenses for the stories since you know them rather than expecting me to recite them to you.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20th March 2013 On Secured Future By Pastor / Francois Murad, A Catholic Priest Kidnapped And Beheaded By Jihadist Fighters / 15 Signs Of The End Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.