Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends (25045 Views)

Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) / Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) / Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by folahann(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Really sad indeed. People still get mind to do things like this.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by dotcomnamename: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
folahann: Really sad indeed. People still get mind to do things like this.

I wonder ooo shocked
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by super1760: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
saintneo: Why is there no tribal bashing this thread? Or is there some unseen hands deleting the bashing posts? Seriously, if this was committed somewhere else; this thread will heat five pages in less than one hour.
sexskillz just banned me cos of this thread. Infact. Am not talking again.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by erico2k2(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx: Hmmmm.... Scared of Nigeria and Nigerians. lipsrsealed

I don't think I can live in Nigeria, the mentality is medieval and backward - and a look at NL shows most Nigerians are twisted in their thought process... When they're not indoctrinated zombies spewing garbage in, garbage out crap they saw on TV, and showcasing their best imitation of the western world - they act like weirdos... I don't understand Nigerians and the Nigerian state of mind...

God help Nigeria!! sad
How old are you and how dare you call Nigerians twisted, now you tell me where you want to live? Germany?where 3 years Ago someone killed and ate another man and when arrested, he claimed the victim volunteered to be killed and used for lunch? or is it the UK, where U can be shot for your Mobile fone or parents rape and kill thier own kids? or robbers come to ur yard, you shoot or knife them in self deference you get charged with murder? or where parents kill their own kids cos the think they disrespected them?
or is it USA where some guy form his own underground sect, got 8 daughters pregnant ,hid them underground for nearly 20 yrs.or is it Rusia, you tell me what part of the world where evil dont take place?
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Ehisod(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sharrap my friend wetin dey do you sef with ya wide nose and thick lips come dey form yankee here. OP by the way little inconsistencies here and there. Ritual killings are usually brutal and bloody how can the freinds claim accident or a slump when its so obvious according to your story that he had some body parts removed. Hmmmmm. More like our home video script writer trying his hands out here. A beg make I go find work do jo.

I don't think I can live in Nigeria, the mentality is medieval and backward - and a look at NL shows most Nigerians are twisted in their thought process... When they're not indoctrinated zombies spewing garbage in, garbage out crap they saw on TV, and showcasing their best imitation of the western world - they act like weirdos... I don't understand Nigerians and the Nigerian state of mind...

God help Nigeria!! sad
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Arysexy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
My dad of blessed memory told me to always watch my back when i told him i was going to lagos, now i know better, wot my father saw sitting down, i cudn't see even ontop palm tree cry
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by dayokanu(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
Arysexy: D clean up is done fastly cos the tribe that hunts others have become the hunted now! It goes a long way to shoe that crime is not sons and daughters of any tribe, btw wia are Dayokanu, bluetooth, ektbear, ilike-idi and co? are u all hiding? can u explain this?

Dayokanu was banned and just released.

We need to investigate those men and check their parentage something is amiss somewhere. I smell a rat
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by VellyG(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2012

God help Nigeria!! sad
u will remain a slave there..you r just part of the problem Nigeria is having.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Arysexy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
dayokanu:

Dayokanu was banned and just released.

We need to investigate those men and check their parentage something is amiss somewhere. I smell a rat

wot abt FESTAC? are they from the moon?
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by lumeneng22: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
redsquare: Wild wild west. I no know say this kain thing dey happen for SW.
. So you think say na only SE de do this kain thing? Na SW be their lecturer, only say when SE learn any thing them go overdo am.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by brosnan68: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx:

I speak the truth!!! Ritual killings, kidnapping, armed robbery, dilapidated infrastructures, no electricity, corruption everywhere, youth roaming the streets with no focus and future etc..

What's the Nigerian identity? Who are Nigerians?

The whole country is a mess... undecided

Souns really bad sad
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by lumeneng22: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
The most anoying part of this ritual killings is that their cult members will die the matter and the killers release to go and kill more, even the traditionalist are never arrested.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Arysexy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
dayokanu:

The Cynthia Osukogus FESTAC boys? Maybe you should ask the police for their State of origin

OP. Hope you wont come back and complain that its only Igbo crimes that make Front Page

I mean ritualists Toye ajayi and Omotola Ajayi

[b]
The corpse was identified as that of Akinbuyi Ajayi, 39, living in the same apartment with Toye Ajayi and Omotola Ajayi, who were identified as his brothers. He was allegedly killed by his brothers and his body kept in a room inside the flat. The corpse had been mutilated by the two brothers. A police source alleged that Toye and Omotola were selling the body parts of their brother for money, adding that the two were caught with some human parts which eventually led to a search on their apartment by law enforcement personnel.

Toye and Omotola were suspected to have chopped off the head, hands, private part and part of the two legs of Akinbuyi and allegedly sold them to suspected ritualists. The decomposing body of Akinbuyi was moved by the policemen attached to FESTAC Police Station led by the Divisional Police Officer, Mr. Mohammed Mu’azu, a Chief Superintendent of Police and officials of Amuwo Odofin Local Government council to a morgue, while the police took other items recovered from the house into custody.[/b]
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by RealMccoy2(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Arysexy:

I mean ritualists Toye ajayi and Omotola Ajayi

[b]
The corpse was identified as that of Akinbuyi Ajayi, 39, living in the same apartment with Toye Ajayi and Omotola Ajayi, who were identified as his brothers. He was allegedly killed by his brothers and his body kept in a room inside the flat. The corpse had been mutilated by the two brothers. A police source alleged that Toye and Omotola were selling the body parts of their brother for money, adding that the two were caught with some human parts which eventually led to a search on their apartment by law enforcement personnel.

Toye and Omotola were suspected to have chopped off the head, hands, private part and part of the two legs of Akinbuyi and allegedly sold them to suspected ritualists. The decomposing body of Akinbuyi was moved by the policemen attached to FESTAC Police Station led by the Divisional Police Officer, Mr. Mohammed Mu’azu, a Chief Superintendent of Police and officials of Amuwo Odofin Local Government council to a morgue, while the police took other items recovered from the house into custody.[/b]
Sir you are wasting your time explaining common incident in the South West to a myopic creature. It is like explaining to a Chimpazing that Banana consumption decrease his sexual performance.....Good luck on that

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by kisibo: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
Na wah oo! See as oga seun just dey swallow comment dey go......shai
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by SimplySEA(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx:

How many legit people can afford the houses on the link you gave me? Is that not the same reason why these youths are committing these heinous crimes - to get rich by any means necessary?

My point is that all these heinous crimes are committed because Nigeria is a society with no focus and direction - and the survival instincts of the youths are leading astray to do barbaric things... Everyone is just trying to survive in that jungle - and it's only going to get worse... Earlier today, my uncle who just came back Nigeria was telling me about 'yahoo-plus', and how these youths use voodoo to get rich...

The country is a mess!!
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by SimplySEA(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx:

How many legit people can afford the houses on the link you gave me? Is that not the same reason why these youths are committing these heinous crimes - to get rich by any means necessary?

My point is that all these heinous crimes are committed because Nigeria is a society with no focus and direction - and the survival instincts of the youths are leading astray to do barbaric things... Everyone is just trying to survive in that jungle - and it's only going to get worse... Earlier today, my uncle who just came back Nigeria was telling me about 'yahoo-plus', and how these youths use voodoo to get rich...

The country is a mess!!
guy u jus sit out there de run mouth anyhow... Have u heard dis words before," u're part of a problem if u are not helpin in solvin it"? U tink we down here enjoy d situation? Or u tink we're proud of it? U sound lik one fortunate chap who suddenly found himself in d midst of choices, and chose d easy way out! Not all of us are blessed wit such choices, and i can assure u, not many would chose d easy way!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by kutchs: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
LISTEN SEUN I DO NOT CARE HOW MANY TIMES YOU BAN ME FROM THE POLITICS SECTION, I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY WHAT I FEEL.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by ahiarah: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx:

I speak the truth!!! Ritual killings, kidnapping, armed robbery, dilapidated infrastructures, no electricity, corruption everywhere, youth roaming the streets with no focus and future etc..

What's the Nigerian identity? Who are Nigerians?

The whole country is a mess... undecided
not far from fact but guy b reminded again and for u nd ur own good dont b prejudiced by failures im presently on both sides and our fathers land is getting better and for good we got youths with initiatives and innovations and things r gradually coming alive

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by waltzoffor(m): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
berem: -100likes! Shame on you bro!
dont blame him,
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by vislabraye(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
Arysexy: My dad of blessed memory told me to always watch my back when i told him i was going to lagos, now i know better, wot my father saw sitting down, i cudn't see even ontop palm tree cry

This crime didn't happen in Lagos.
Overall, Lagos is relatively safer than many states in Nigeria.
But I haven't read any tribal bashing. Can I say NL posters are now matured or there's something more to it?
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Johnsinia(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend / Man Held With 17 Bags Of Marijuana In Ogun (Photo) / Woman Flees With Fiancé’s N295.5m After Drugging Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.