Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends (25044 Views)

Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) / Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) / Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Arysexy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
vislabraye:

This crime didn't happen in Lagos.
Overall, Lagos is relatively safer than many states in Nigeria.
But I haven't read any tribal bashing. Can I say NL posters are now matured or there's something more to it?

This will tell u who are the real tribalist, ask sanusi, he said ............... are the problem of nigeria, if this were to be igbo names, we wud av been on page 22 by now.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by yelonelo(f): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
When we say Nigeria dis Nigeria that are we not d same ppl we are d ones that commit same crimes when we change individually we can make our country better.Stop waiting 4 a messiah 2 come and heal d country'like it was Nigeria that killed d man! Nigeria is like it is,is d ppl we want it this way sad[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by fasbio(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
may GOD help us all ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by HighChief4(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2012
Jesus take the wheel. Choiiiii
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by bknight: 12:49am On Sep 07, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm this country no good from every angle i swear.

angry angry

Shymmex r u sure u're frm epe? Not ede? U're not very sure now, are u? undecided
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by UKBobo(m): 3:03am On Sep 07, 2012
If Hausa ppl did this, people will be saying that the country must split and blaming Mohammed for everything!
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by dasparrow: 3:26am On Sep 07, 2012
@Post

This is terrible. People need to be extra careful whom they hang out or choose to be friends with. May the deceased victim find justice.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by dasparrow: 3:42am On Sep 07, 2012
victorD3:

You definitely think with your anus because if you have brains you will stop judging this country. Are you ignorant of the happenings around the world? The serial killings and cinema shootings as well as other crimes. I spent yrs in the UK but trust me no foreigner can point her filthy finger on this country to criticize because I have seen things elsewhere myself, not even your unfortunate safe has that right.

I agree with you. I used to reason like shymexx but I began to change my opinion after I had a lengthy coversation with my immediate older sibling. I expressed concerns over the kidnappings and blood rituals that have been making news headlines on the internet. My sibling said that newspapers have a tendency to broadcast and/or exaggerate bad things happening in the country so that they can sell their newspapers while keeping hush/quiet on the good things happening in the country.

Infact, I will not lie, my immediate family members are living better lives than me who went to the white man's land to seek greener pastures. I have a cousin who lived in the UK for 30 years. Said cousin was a very well established attorney in the UK. She finally visited home couple years back and that was it. She chose not to go back to the UK. She was always falling sick in the UK but now that she is back in Nigeria after 30 years in the UK, her sickenes has disappeared like the morning dew. She is making so much money and living so comfortable that she keeps asking my older siblings why they had not encouraged her sooner to come back home before now.

As for me, I cannot stay abroad for life no matter the evil news permeating from Nigeria. If you listen to the news even here abroad, you will realize no place is really safe. It's just by the grace of the Almighty God who keeps and protects us. I don't feel a sense of belonging in the white man's world so I must return home eventually God willing.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Elebiju: 5:15am On Sep 07, 2012
shymexx: Hmmmm.... Scared of Nigeria and Nigerians. lipsrsealed

I don't think I can live in Nigeria, the mentality is medieval and backward - and a look at NL shows most Nigerians are twisted in their thought process... When they're not indoctrinated zombies spewing garbage in, garbage out crap they saw on TV, and showcasing their best imitation of the western world - they act like weirdos... I don't understand Nigerians and the Nigerian state of mind...

God help Nigeria!! sad
Nigerians don't bloody care abt ur thoughts,we are survivors and can hold on to anything to survive at least i'm safe where I know I can't be killed cos of my blackberry or wallet by a 14yr old boy,u can't understand our state of mind cos the price of garri is paramount
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Elebiju: 5:17am On Sep 07, 2012
afam4eva:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/satanic-friends-victim-lured-to-ritual-death-by-childhood-friends/
this is what happens when every street becomes a village,with d exception of ikare akoko and akungba akoko the remaining akoko hamlets which are streets of course should be merged
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:06am On Sep 07, 2012
berem: -100likes! Shame on you bro!

Let's call a spade, a spade. D guy has made a good point. If you aren't a little bit ashamed ater reading this topic, then I do fear for the future of Nigeria!
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by zuma4k(m): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2012
Hmmmmmm... Outrageous!
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by kwajahafiz(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2012
[quote author=shymexx]Hmmmm.... Scared of Nigeria and Nigerians. lipsrsealed

I don't think I can live in Nigeria, the mentality is medieval and backward - and a look at NL shows most Nigerians are twisted in their thought process... When they're not indoctrinated zombies spewing garbage in, garbage out crap they saw on TV, and showcasing their best imitation of the western world - they act like weirdos... I don't understand Nigerians and the Nigerian
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Chanchit: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2012
If this thread has refused to pass three pages, its simply because Yorubas on this forum have conquered their anger, by argueing with common sense, if other tribes would only try this, threads like this would be condemned by everybody, and won't have any reason for elongation.. But if i comment on a story and you show me you are angry with my comment, u r jst asking for more from me.

Ps: I can't believe the comment i made on page 0 was re-edited, cos the first part of it has disappeared. Na wah to NL o, anyway tnks for not hidin' it.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Princess99: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2012
Wicked frndx
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by harlos: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2012
What a world! Well i'm not suprised when u even can't even trust ur brothers.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Let's call a spade, a spade. D guy has made a good point. If you aren't a little bit ashamed ater reading this topic, then I do fear for the future of Nigeria!
shame on you too babe! Now tell me,is there any country in this world that's free of crime? Even the country where he resides? Why should he insult nigerians because he got an oppotunity to live outside the country? Abeg just go rest for one corner! Am not ready for any heated argument.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by olabiz2010: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2012
For those of you living abroad and saying total r.ub!s.h about nigeria, remember majority of you were born and brought up in this country and seeking greener pasture over there does not mean you are far wiser than us, it's just an opportunity and you should not misuse it. There are serial killings and cinema shootings as well as other crimes that are far worse than this all around the world. I'm Proud to Be a Nigerian come rain, come shine!.

NIGERIA: Good People, Great Nation!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by redsun(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2012
grin grin grin The difference is that nigerians commit their atrocities with pre-primitive intuitions.How can somebody that wears mere oyinbo shoes at the same time think he/she can make money and be successful by killing his/her mate and using the body parts for rituals? It is a total constrast to human evolution.

olabiz2010: For those of you living abroad and saying total r.ub!s.h about nigeria, remember majority of you were born and brought up in this country and seeking greener pasture over there does not mean you are far wiser than us, it's just an opportunity and you should not misuse it. There are serial killings and cinema shootings as well as other crimes that are far worse than this all around the world. I'm Proud to Be a Nigerian come rain, come shine!.

NIGERIA: Good People, Great Nation!
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by bashr8: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2012
oboy the way seun and co dey clean up this thread chai
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2012
What a barbaric act!
YUCK!

BUT THEN:

This it to inform all of you

That

If you were born in NIgeria but lived abroad all your life

or you studied abroad,

Or you live abroad,

Or you go there on holidays,

Or you were born in NIgeria,but somehow are now a citizen of another country

Or you were born abroad but your parents are nigerians,

Or your father nO BE Nigerian But your mama na Nigerian or vice versa,

[b]Then you are still NIGERIAN !
bETTER STOP deceiving yourselves and thinking you are better than those who live in NIgerIA![/b]
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by salostin: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2012
This is End Time, my people. Let's live a good life for the time is so so so near.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2012
shymexx: Hmmmm.... Scared of Nigeria and Nigerians. lipsrsealed

I don't think I can live in Nigeria, the mentality is medieval and backward - and a look at NL shows most Nigerians are twisted in their thought process... When they're not indoctrinated zombies spewing garbage in, garbage out crap they saw on TV, and showcasing their best imitation of the western world - they act like weirdos... I don't understand Nigerians and the Nigerian state of mind...

God help Nigeria!! sad
I would rather be and die a free man in nigeria than a slave in wherever-you-are. you are a big shame to Nigeria. omo ale.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Skywalker5(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2012
morufoye:
I would rather be and die a free man in nigeria than a slave in wherever-you-are. you are a big shame to Nigeria. omo ale.

How is shymexx a slave? because he lives outside Nigeria?
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Hoodrat(m): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
Shame on Nigerian now am more scared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses / Oduduwa University Student Staged Her Kidnap With Her Boyfriend, Busted! / Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.