Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends (25042 Views)

Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) / Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) / Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Emilord(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
Some Nigerians have completely lost all sense of moral virtues...killing a childhood friend,4 wat?where has all d sanity gone to?could we not see that SATAN might have well be doing some part of creation in dis seemingly uninhabited planet earth,it sounds blasphemous,but these guys must have been created by devil himself...d rate at which vicious crimes are committed in this country runs faster than Mtn free MB

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
Death every where!!
Bad news everyday!!
Horribly stories making dailies!!!

Demons wasting souls,world wide. While the dailies are smiling to their bank accounts.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Tisa: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
Its so sad seeing what our people do all in d name of being rich and simply because they want to show off their materialism in the cars, houses, etc that they will buy with the blood money. If only they know it won't last. They are just wasting people's lives.

It is well.
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
centje: its a well planned tactics of highlighting crimes committed by igbos while dodging that from others,even nigerian newspapers does that,i took time to research on that. Some dailies wil report more of yorubas while some will report more of hausas and igbos and so on. This country is in serious mess!
hmmm! That's what you get when too many tribes come together as a nation! Smh for nigeria!
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by alphaconde(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
Those of you who have used this issue as an excuse to disassociate themselves from nigeria, all I can say to u is good radiance to bad rubbish, u liv in uk usa and as such don't like nigeria remember that since u left nigeria hasn't benefited from u guys so remain there and get lost leave us to deal with our issues.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by saintneo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why is there no tribal bashing in this thread? Or is there some unseen hands deleting the bashing posts? Seriously, if this was committed somewhere else; this thread will heat five pages in less than one hour.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Ninapha(f): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
skerries: I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian, I live here in aboard but we are not welcome and at home we are not recognized. our people are fighting one another.we live in a lawless society where substandard and failure is rewarded, where stealing and decite is order of the day. make money through any short cut then you're a hero .
. Nigeria is ashamed of u too. Denounce ur citizenship and no one d ask u why. Wherever u said u live is nat a haven so quit all these una yankee rubbish. Where is crime free? America. Spain, germany just where? Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Ninapha(f): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx:

That's not the point I was trying to make... Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better than what we/they are getting at the moment... This generation of Nigeria is already a wasted generation of Nigerians - what are you doing to save the next one? Because if you/we don't these heinous crimes are just going to get worse..
. As it is u hv not helped in upliftn Nigeria. How many times hv u gone to a secondary sch to on their extra moral instruction day to teach, how many children are u mentoring, how many lives around u hv u touched? What is bill gate doing, so stop blaming Nigerai blame urself too cos u hv not helped except speaking loud on the net without action just like Nigerian politician's manifesto.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by victorD3: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx: Hmmmm.... Scared of Nigeria and Nigerians. lipsrsealed

I don't think I can live in Nigeria, the mentality is medieval and backward - and a look at NL shows most Nigerians are twisted in their thought process... When they're not indoctrinated zombies spewing garbage in, garbage out crap they saw on TV, and showcasing their best imitation of the western world - they act like weirdos... I don't understand Nigerians and the Nigerian state of mind...

God help Nigeria!! sad

You definitely think with your anus because if you have brains you will stop judging this country. Are you ignorant of the happenings around the world? The serial killings and cinema shootings as well as other crimes. I spent yrs in the UK but trust me no foreigner can point her filthy finger on this country to criticize because I have seen things elsewhere myself, not even your unfortunate safe has that right.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Josh316(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
where are the unashamed tribalists? if the names were Igbo, the responses here would reach 30 pages! sometimes i wonder how people reason. no one tribe has a monopoly of evil as this has shown us. all the DAMNED tribalists on Nairaland should be handed over to boko haram for treatment! grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Arysexy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
Choi! dis is very barbaric, i never knew this kain thing do happen in our sophisticated land, Oma se o! i tot that one for Festac was a frame up! may his soul RIP embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Ninilowo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
redsun: Did he really hide my post?Why?

Why are posts hidden now? deos it means that truth should not be told any longer here?
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
The no of hidden posts here is phenomenal. So it's true afterall
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by Arysexy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
D clean up is done fastly cos the tribe that hunts others have become the hunted now! It goes a long way to shoe that crime is not sons and daughters of any tribe, btw wia are Dayokanu, bluetooth, ektbear, ilike-idi and co? are u all hiding? can u explain this?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by RealMccoy1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
The Headline never grasped my attention but the amount of hidden post grin.....Hahahaha
Re: Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends by dotcomnamename: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mod & guys, why not visit this link similar to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1023447/word-advice-money-rituals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses / Oduduwa University Student Staged Her Kidnap With Her Boyfriend, Busted! / Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.