Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] (30535 Views)

Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) / Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo / The Handshake Between Buhari And Obama (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by SamMilla1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
mvwealth: Now dere is no doubt dat d world is abt to end...dat anti christ caled obama is stil alife to context again...dis is serious...sombody help me kil obama,d only man dat signed bisexual marriage..church of satan tins..is alredi planed unda ground

Everybody does not have to support Christ. The World would be such a boring big circle if Satan does not bring his competition of soul winning. Dont get me wrong.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by GenOrumov: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
Bowing is just a sign/form of greeting and showing of respect and What's now the big deal in greeting/acknowledging a fellow human being that some people will bring it on nairaland? Because I bow to somebody doesn't mean you are greater than I am. At leas,t chinese bow to each other. As for the monkeys dat called Tinubu names for bowing to Buhari; buhari for trying to shake Ojukwu. why don't they call respected Clinton names now?

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by martinsabena: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
seun_fuck_garri: EVEN OBAMA BOWS TO SAUDI ARABIAN KING.
we al nw knw who is d anti christ.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by ayobase(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
akereconfi: Photoshop ni......take a look @ obama'z leg......abi naa azonto him wan dance....

I see so many Photoshop trash makin frontpage these days.......all these Mods

Na wa for u o....even.....make i no talk!
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by jeroton: 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sisi_Kill: But. . .but. . .doesn't bowing down mean Clinton is now Obama's Slave??

At least that's what this thread taught us

https://www.nairaland.com/1027764/tinubu-bow-greeting-buhari-picture-slavery

So now it's a sign of respect?

Please what's what because me I am confused oh embarassed
pls don't mind that guy he's just a charlatan bowing is a sign of respect For age $ the office you occupied
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Adanyebe(m): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2012
there is something abt the western world u guyz dont knw. They belif respect is reciprocal. Bill is only tryin to reciprocate that gesture. Dont 4gt also is also d duty of every american irrespective of his or her influencial background to be loyal to the president. I think this is where we nigerians have to learn something, and nt lyk in situations wer some pompous gud 4 nothin sick head try to feel like they are above the person rulling the country and try to hold the peace of the country to ransome...

2 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:14am On Sep 07, 2012
*rolls eyes* stewpid threads this days...
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Freiburger(m): 1:20am On Sep 07, 2012
shymexx: Bowing the masonic lodge way - two fascist neo-liberal freemasons.. undecided
Yawnnnnn undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Callimo(m): 1:21am On Sep 07, 2012
That speech of Clinton's that brought about this action was really inspiring and electrifying. For 48 mins he held millions spellbound.
Was wonderful. Hope to get such in Naija pretty soon
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 07, 2012
Callimo: That speech of Clinton's that brought about this action was really inspiring and electrifying. For 48 mins he held millions spellbound.
Was wonderful. Hope to get such in Naija pretty soon

'Fry'burger a la Mr. mcdonald's, I guess you're following me around because you think I'm an Americophobe, huh? grin

I'm just kicking knowledge, and I speak the truth... I'm probably the biggest NFL and NBA fan where I live, and I'm not even American, fam... I just happened to have studied ancient mathematics from Americans themselves - and I'm a hiphop(real hiphop) fanatic... I speak the truth, and you can take it to the bank, and cash it out.. grin

I'm the 'sun' of God - and I'm trying to civilise the 85%ers... Study the maths, fam... cool
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Freiburger(m): 1:29am On Sep 07, 2012
shymexx:

'Fry'burger a la Mr. mcdonald's, I guess you're following me around because you think I'm an Americophobe, huh? grin

I'm just kicking knowledge, and I speak the truth... I'm probably the biggest NFL and NBA fan where I live, and I'm not even American, fam... I just happened to have studied ancient mathematics from Americans themselves - and I'm a hiphop(real hiphop) fanatic... I speak the truth, and you can take it to the bank, and cash it out.. grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Freiburger:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do you want me to break it down for you?
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by 50calibre(m): 1:34am On Sep 07, 2012
This is no big deal, it shows mutual respect for each other, Clinton took his time to attend the convention and endorse Obama and Obama in return shows appreciation by going up on stage to greet him. Something he did for none of the speakers throughout this convention.

Besides it's in Clinton's best interest to help obama remain in office as so come 2016, the road to the white house will be clear for his wife Hilary.

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by wowo2: 2:13am On Sep 07, 2012
Nothing to see here...methinks he didn't expect to see Obama and was just excited to see him come on stage. Chikena!
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by dowjones(m): 2:17am On Sep 07, 2012
We are not alone angry

2 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by tpia5: 2:30am On Sep 07, 2012
na wa for this garri stuff.

seems you people mean business.

na the price of cassava bread i dey wonder
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by detail: 3:09am On Sep 07, 2012
he is obviously paving way for his wifes presidential bid,u could hear that in his speech,how he extols obama's foreign policies mostly championed by hillary and how he celebrates the values of the democratic party...
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Jakumo(m): 3:19am On Sep 07, 2012
There stand a couple of the greatest men alive today.

I consider it a great privilege to have witnessed these two gaints assume the role of US president, and I eargerly look forward to seeing Nigeria's intellectual behemoth, Raji Fashola, rise to the presidency of his own nation.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Jakumo(m): 3:20am On Sep 07, 2012
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by dasparrow: 3:49am On Sep 07, 2012
Adanyebe: there is something abt the western world u guyz dont knw. They belif respect is reciprocal. Bill is only tryin to reciprocate that gesture. Dont 4gt also is also d duty of every american irrespective of his or her influencial background to be loyal to the president. I think this is where we nigerians have to learn something, and nt lyk in situations wer some pompous gud 4 nothin sick head try to feel like they are above the person rulling the country and try to hold the peace of the country to ransome...

So true.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by odehaj: 3:52am On Sep 07, 2012
ekt_bear:

In America, it is a sign of respect.

In Yorubaland and Nigeria, it is a sign of slavery. At least, this is what some idjits would have us believe.
gbam!U spoke my mind,didn't want
to comment.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by babaowo: 3:53am On Sep 07, 2012
honestly i don miss nairaland die!!!
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Gbaka(m): 3:56am On Sep 07, 2012
shymexx: Bowing the masonic lodge way - two fascist neo-liberal freemasons.. undecided
tru talk bro
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by talk2tosep(m): 4:54am On Sep 07, 2012
Yu no dey watch tv ni photoshop nko photokios ni..
akereconfi: Photoshop ni......take a look @ obama'z leg......abi naa azonto him wan dance....

Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by Elebiju: 5:24am On Sep 07, 2012

why don't u confirm first at least there is a link for u to click,do u have to call d mod's attention to ur morbid assessments,if dem ban u now for derailing d topic u will start crying foul,on my part i'm sorry for derailing
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by kunlekunle: 5:32am On Sep 07, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5knEXDsrL4

[/[b]Clinton bow watch from 49min[b]
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by fuke(m): 5:38am On Sep 07, 2012
alaoeri:
Photoshop ni kini, na everything be photoshop abeg shine your eye, this actually happened yesterday where michelle obama delivered a speech & clinton was there to show his support for obama's second term.

Thanks bro....for d correction....1 Love

(Quote) (Report) (Like) [quote][/quote]

Correction. This actually happened immediately after Clinton delivered his speech.

After bowing he was embraced by Obama and the two of them left the stage together.

Obama was there to give respect to his former boss and the former boss reciprocated with a bow.

That is humility.

Yet some guys here were running their months when Tinubu bowed to Buhari.
Re: Bill Clinton Bowing Down For Obama [PIC] by fuke(m): 5:41am On Sep 07, 2012
alaoeri:
Photoshop ni kini, na everything be photoshop abeg shine your eye, this actually happened yesterday where michelle obama delivered a speech & clinton was there to show his support for obama's second term.

Correction. This actually happened immediately after Clinton delivered his speech.

After bowing he was embraced by Obama and the two of them left the stage together.

Obama was there to give respect to his former boss and the former boss reciprocated with a bow.

That is humility.

Yet some guys here were running their months when Tinubu bowed to Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha, Wife, To Forfeit Assets To Nigerian Government – EFCC / FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others / Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.