Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Yamakuza! I Have A Question For You. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Yamakuza! I Have A Question For You. (1033 Views)

A Question For Field Service Engineers In Telecom Companies / A Question To All Members Of Seees, Coren And Nse. / Diminished Responsibility And Criminal Law-a Question To Nigerian Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yamakuza! I Have A Question For You. by spicyv1(f): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
I have noticed that your username is no more visible at the place I usually see it, that is, the top right corner θf the career section page. I have been bothered at the thought that you probably aren't a moderator anymore. Also I haven't seen any post from you recently. Where are you please?

Yes, you are missed, hence the search.
Re: Yamakuza! I Have A Question For You. by cowgurl: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
Jeez! Where did he go? Hey buddy, where you @?
Re: Yamakuza! I Have A Question For You. by yamakuza: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
lol, i've been very busy offline. Thanks for asking.

Its not like i used to comment very much when i was still a mod na? Ok, i'll stop by more often.

For some reason, i missed this thread earlier, hence my late response.
Re: Yamakuza! I Have A Question For You. by Stronger99: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
Lol,see toasting with style. nuthing do u girl tongue
Re: Yamakuza! I Have A Question For You. by cowgurl: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2012
Glad you still holding up!
Re: Yamakuza! I Have A Question For You. by DisGuy: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
yamakuza: lol, i've been very busy offline. Thanks for asking.

Its not like i used to comment very much when i was still a mod na? Ok, i'll stop by more often.

For some reason, i missed this thread earlier, hence my late response.

Are you in anyway connected to any of the new shopping site i've seen recently, saw something like it on your profile once but with a different name

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo; Is This Message Genuinely From Shell? Urgent Please. / AFRICAN EVENT Company Ltd / The Man Seun(biography)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.