Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria (23521 Views)

The Advantages Of National Open University Nigeria / Tobi Phillips Clinched World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Title In Grand Style / Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2012
waja: . What if U fail to do so?
Life will go on as usual.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by mummy3(f): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2012
Temismith: Miss university as in, na she attend lectures pass abi ow sef?:/

grin grin gringringringrin
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Flakeey(f): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2012
love her make up...not too flashy like the color blocking we see on our gurls' faces nowadays grin
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by livingstoneony(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2012
na she dey give boys pass for campus... grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by coded777: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2012
Nairaland is pathetic.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by pyyxxaro: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2012
woky: c as ha mouth b like basket mouth yash...lols

eehheeenn !!! So u de spy basket mouth wen e de baff shocked abi , u must do strong 14yrs tongue.. hornless ram undecided grin
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
The level of vulGARRIty being witnessed in dis GEJ days is alarming. In the days of PRESIDENT SHEHU SHAGARRI a girl like that will be thinking more of how to make 1st class.
hw yu sef take know? Were yu born then??
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by NobleAngell(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2012
Exactly o. I was gonna ask same qst cos i dont get. lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2012

Ladies and JEALOUSY sef. U don act like say u no know wetin her title mean. At least try and hide ur JEALOUSY for this damsel, abeg.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by lacasa: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2012
Na ​ so​.

*mtcheeu!*
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2012
NobleAngell: Exactly o. I was gonna ask same qst cos i dont get. lipsrsealed

But of course, u no go understand. How u suppose understand again? Abi u no be her fellow lady. This thing called JEALOUSY sef!
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Adanyebe(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2012

No na she dey nak her AKPAKO pass grin kiss
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2012
woky: c as ha mouth b like basket mouth yash...lols

Na wa o! Dont insult the SWEET LADY now. Abi na her fault say u no fine and u dey unpopular? Pray for her SUCCESS and u'll indirectly be praying for urs too. JEALOUSY and ENVY is not the way o!
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by dontador(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2012
Which one be ”world miss university nigeria“? Is that a phrase or clause? And since wen the thing start sef?
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by sammmiey1: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2012
Wow!she possess the eyes of ''come&do''!.. ;DWow!she possess the eyes of ''come&do''!..
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
Wow!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by ideee03(f): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
seee u,madt geh.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Omogbhollahorn(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
I tire ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by sexyverah(f): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by free2ryhme: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
"I like Genevieve cos I think that she’s so sweet
And Nadia Buhari
Cos she no dey drink garri" Dbanj . Dis babe no dey drink garri grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by mbmusa2(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
public toilet.......as if i can vomit. Smell oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by francis247(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
If only this will affect the price of Garry Cahill in the transfer market... Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Law Graduate Dies In Accident 4 Days After Signing Out / Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.