Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria (23520 Views)

The Advantages Of National Open University Nigeria / Tobi Phillips Clinched World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Title In Grand Style / Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by francis247(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: Wow!!! grin grin grin
user name so onpoint!
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by NobleAngell(f): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
vanstanzy:

But of course, u no go understand. How u suppose understand again? Abi u no be her fellow lady. This thing called JEALOUSY sef!
Abeg go sleep jarey. No b until i know wetin d title mean b4 i jealous ha? If e mean say na she nak akpako pass, toh i no jealous ha at alll.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by sammyjay441: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
Please Help Find Azeez Basirat Adejumoke is Missing. any useful information about her where about contact this no 07032984768,or 08028296972 or email us at owoope2010@gmail.com. Thanks. below is the Photograph of Azeez Basirat Adejumoke. God bless you.share and pass the message across to others.

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
Lalaska: please whats the meaning meaning of "World Miss University Nigeria"? That sounds confusing

I'm not sure but I think it's a beauty pageant for Miss University for all Nigerians studying home and abroad (any univ. worldwide).
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by codernoni: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
☺ chim! Which one be World Miss University Nigeria again?
Universe Highschool world miss college nigeria fa?
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Gwekzy: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
I 1nce Dated Her Buh We neva Had Sex Though...She's a Certified Braniac
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Lmao grin
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by bush4ker(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
pesin no go hear word now she is miss uni abi wetin
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
More Pictures of the Queen...smiley

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
More Photos
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by captaingarri(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
[size=8pt][/size]
amijid2012: I wil lyk 2 c miss Maiduguri *miss boko haram* grin
she is in paradise already mohammed don disvirgin her sowie grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
Lawd have mercy!! How many award we wan do?

I want to run for Miss Foreign language.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by harlos: 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
Na jealousy go kill people for here, she too fine abi
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by abifoluwa: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
so this topic affects the G element since it is all about taxes right? therefore, i wont tlk bout the G-element o
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by sexiestharam(f): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
Be like say d only picture pose them know na to carry one leg up. Even white woman wey her leg be like chewing stick carry leg up for photo. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Crown25: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
Can ¶ also register 4 miss dozzy oil and gas limited? Lol! fine slf she no even fine
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
nosa gold: This post is hidden

Why is the post hidden

Is it garri related
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
celeboi: More Pictures of the Queen...smiley
Guy u harsh gon! The first pics of the beauty queen dey cause wahala amongst our ladies and u dey post more. Take time!
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by anishe(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
Is she a Virgin?
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
captain garri: [size=8pt][/size]she is in paradise already mohammed don disvirgin her sowie grin
Lahanotu llahi alayk
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
The girl doesn't seem deserving of the award to me.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by firfinch(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
how do you pronounce dat name? lolzzz
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by oladayo042: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nigeria's new class of talents!
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by preselect(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
nnaa these girls uuuuglieeeee grin grin grin grin grin
choi grin nothing wey person no go see for front page sef. ehee! wey that my page sef

https://www.nairaland.com/1025079/back-front-page-pls#11892007
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
pres-elect:
nnaa these girls uuuuglieeeee grin grin grin grin grin
choi grin nothing wey person no go see for front page sef. ehee! wey that my page sef

https://www.nairaland.com/1025079/back-front-page-pls#11892007

Did you go anywhere before?

Sorry if we didnt notice, but I'll see if it's front page worthy.

And stop hating, the girl has a very warm, beautiful welcoming face.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Gabbymary(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hahaha miss university hope say NUC don give her acredation?
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Sep 08, 2012
She looks good!!!
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by preselect(m): 12:52am On Sep 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Did you go anywhere before?

Sorry if we didnt notice, but I'll see if it's front page worthy.

And stop hating, the girl has a very warm, beautiful welcoming face.

Like say you been sabi read you for done read where I talk say I no go anywhere. grin
Anyway, I no be hater, just observer, and my observation. . . these babes oooogleeeeee grin

Them ugly so tey they had to create a special pageant for them grin
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by ktemidayo: 3:35am On Sep 08, 2012
World Miss University Nigeria is the only beauty contest that considers moral values and replaces the bikini segment with graduation gown and the sole international beauty contest to introduce strictly Non-Bikini/Educational contest in Nigeria and the World. The contest encourages students to live harmoniously and become peacemakers. fact, http://wmunoc.org/, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_beauty_contests go to Nigeria.
waja: . What if U fail to do so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Law Graduate Dies In Accident 4 Days After Signing Out / Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.