Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Goldie & Prezzo Caught In Love Tweets: “goldie Isn't Picking His Calls”- Denrele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie & Prezzo Caught In Love Tweets: “goldie Isn't Picking His Calls”- Denrele (4813 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie & Prezzo Caught In Love Tweets: “goldie Isn't Picking His Calls”- Denrele by amakaikeng(f): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
Abeg, which one do we believe now? Ok, here it is, on one hand is Prezzo and Goldie professing love for each other on twitter and on the other hand, OAP Denrele Edun, in a chat with Punch saying that Goldie and Prezzo aren’t in speaking terms since the later visited Nigeria in August to see Goldie and have that famed press conference.

Well, I find this piece of news hard to believe going by the show of love between the two on twitter.

We know Denrele facilitated Prezzo’s visit to Nigeria and he is a close friend of Goldie, so he should know abi? According to Denrele....,
Prezzo has been making several attempts to get in touch with Goldie but she has refused to speak with him.

“When Prezzo visited Nigeria he repeatedly called Goldie but she refused to answer his calls. After much persuasion, Prezzo had to return to his country the following day to attend a ceremony organised by the Kenyan Prime Minister, Raila Odinga in his honour. Although he has not mentioned anything to me ever since, I don’t think they have been in contact with each other.”

But then, if we are to pay attention to the tweets from the both of them, then we are left with the conclusion that these two are more than speaking, however in innuendos.
Both quoting lines from Jay Z and Beyonce’s hit song “Upgrade You” on Thursday, they tweeted:

Prezzo: “Cuz that rock on your finger’s like a tumour u can’t fit your hand in your new purse/its humorous to me they watching n we just yatching,” his tweets read.

Goldie: “You need a real woman in your life, taking care of home and still fly, I can help you build your account, that’s a good look believe me.”.....See the rest here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/09/oops-goldie-and-prezzo-caught-in-love.html

Re: Goldie & Prezzo Caught In Love Tweets: “goldie Isn't Picking His Calls”- Denrele by tjskii(f): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Mmscccheeewwwww rubbish
Re: Goldie & Prezzo Caught In Love Tweets: “goldie Isn't Picking His Calls”- Denrele by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
Two certified chimpanzees. . .who would upgrade who? Well, they deserve each other - with jara and fisi sef.

1 Like

Re: Goldie & Prezzo Caught In Love Tweets: “goldie Isn't Picking His Calls”- Denrele by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
WTF?

Leave this girl alone and face your wife. Ah ahnnnnnn.

She got outta the cage called BBA and saw REAL men. Whatever you were feeding her wore off its charm angry

Stop trying to get African celeb status by mentioning her name.

And who da fcuuk is Danrele?
Re: Goldie & Prezzo Caught In Love Tweets: “goldie Isn't Picking His Calls”- Denrele by CHAIRMAN1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
pro01: Two certified chimpanzees. . .who would upgrade who? Well, they deserve each other - with jara and fisi sef.
grin rotfl, too many funny peeps on nairaland! Too many
Re: Goldie & Prezzo Caught In Love Tweets: “goldie Isn't Picking His Calls”- Denrele by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2012
If she really isn't picking his calls then that's a good sign.
She must have realized that that jerk Prezzo is using her to gain cheap popularity. angry
Re: Goldie & Prezzo Caught In Love Tweets: “goldie Isn't Picking His Calls”- Denrele by Catchfire1: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Biko, what is Prezzo? undecided

Is Goldie a kind of fish? undecided
Re: Goldie & Prezzo Caught In Love Tweets: “goldie Isn't Picking His Calls”- Denrele by meobizy(f): 12:53am On Apr 16, 2020
This happened?

(1) (Reply)

(photo) You Didn't Know This About Nicki Minaj / Jennifer Aniston Shows Off Nipples In Bra-less Dress / See How This Cute Guy Is Making Money From Ladies With His Sperm(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.