Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. (1705 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
Romanus start to dey toast Bisi after sighting her standing for near mainroad near the store were he dey regularly buy im 200 naira MTN recharge card.Romanus start to dey toast Bisi.Bisi start to dey form and she no gree.Romanus intensifies the toasting.one week pass,two weeks and three months and yet Bisi still no gree.Romanus somehow track Bisi home address and start to dey send her expensive gifts.he send her blackberry,expensive gucci handbags using the money wey he borrow frm im friends.He also buy mary kay 4 her.Eventually Bisi come gree to the toasting and after much pleading Bisi gree open for am for bedroom.After the hot yanshing and romance for bedroom with sweat still running frm Romanus back and face BISI come tell Romanus that she is HIV positive.IF na you dey Romanus situation na wetin u go do?
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nothing nah. Sebi trouble sleep na yanga go wake am, dats his own headache

1 Like

Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by rottenegg: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nah, this one done pass joke o! But if na me, I no go fear small cause nylon de always de my pocket. No show unless i'm packin! Na mumu person de waka without rubber! Babes inclusive. undecided
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
If you are sill enough not to use protection, then you deserve whatever you get
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Emekuuss(m): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
Don't knw wat I wil do to her yet
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2012
Lesson learnt always use protection, unless you`re doing it to make a babygrin
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Mynd44: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2012
^^
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Flashaldrin(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2012
What's the current price of garri in the market?
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by ayobase(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2012
Whats with garrilefu with bedroom palavers of recent, just like slimy's obsession over what type of man......!
Well, checking my rubber if still intact will be the first step before the next stepS!
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Dondav(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2012
Flashaldrin: What's the current price of garri in the market?
To be honest, I love this "garri" concept. grin
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2012
Dondav:
To be honest, I love this "garri" concept. grin
do you know the price or not??
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by OmoAlata(f): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2012
Romanus may have been silly NOT to use a condom (if he didn't use one) but Bisi should also face prosecution lipsrsealed
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Mynd44: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2012
Seun Viewing this thread
#I day laugh oooo
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Caseless: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Seun Viewing this thread
#I day laugh oooo
Huh? Ok, d guy dat mention GARRI is in 4 it. Watch dem ban u,bro.
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by AtheistD(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
lefulefu: Romanus start to dey toast Bisi after sighting her standing for near mainroad near the store were he dey regularly buy im 200 naira MTN recharge card.Romanus start to dey toast Bisi.Bisi start to dey form and she no gree.Romanus intensifies the toasting.one week pass,two weeks and three months and yet Bisi still no gree.Romanus somehow track Bisi home address and start to dey send her expensive gifts.he send her blackberry,expensive gucci handbags using the money wey he borrow frm im friends.He also buy mary kay 4 her.Eventually Bisi come gree to the toasting and after much pleading Bisi gree open for am for bedroom.After the hot yanshing and romance for bedroom with sweat still running frm Romanus back and face BISI come tell Romanus that she is HIV positive.IF na you dey Romanus situation na wetin u go do?

So the guy meets a girl he likes, takes his time to try and know her. Tries to toast and romance her (all in an innocent way). Never raped her or treated her bad yet she decided to give him HIV as a gift. Wow.

The only circumstances where someone should not be given a life sentence for giving another person HIV through sex is where they are both aware of the HIV, neither are aware of HIV (so no anitretrovirals are being taken). If the partner with HIV is aware and passes it onto their partner, toaster etc (and they were not subject to rape) then the they deserve a life sentence.
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Caseless: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
Romanus shld go and see counsellor on HIV and qeaue 4 anti-retroviral drugs,shap-shap!
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by cindyrella(f): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
Lmao @ the name "Romanus"
@topic
Why Romanus no wear rubber? Abi na so the konji hold am reach?
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
caseless: Huh? Ok, d guy dat mention GARRI is in 4 it. Watch dem ban u,bro.
The funniest thing was that I was merely joking. See as they all ran away.
Cowards
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by JinaduJosefu(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
Romanus actually had d choice of buying a cup of Gaari or a pack of gold circle-both goin for #40....

Guess what?.... Romanus chose a cup of Gaari grin grin ;Dv grin grin grin
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
What's the big deal A devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. smiley
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
cindyrella: Lmao @ the name "Romanus"
@topic
Why Romanus no wear rubber? Abi na so the konji hold am reach?
no be romanus fault.the babe be don use the thing suffer am grin
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
Una be fool: What's the big deal A devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. smiley
haba na wetin angel and devil get to do wit dis matter? cheesy
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
Atheist:-D:

So the guy meets a girl he likes, takes his time to try and know her. Tries to toast and romance her (all in an innocent way). Never raped her or treated her bad yet she decided to give him HIV as a gift. Wow.

The only circumstances where someone should not be given a life sentence for giving another person HIV through sex is where they are both aware of the HIV, neither are aware of HIV (so no anitretrovirals are being taken). If the partner with HIV is aware and passes it onto their partner, toaster etc (and they were not subject to rape) then the they deserve a life sentence.
this is why wen i wan yansh babe na bucket me sef dey wear for my thing cheesy.me no trust any of these babes ooo
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by 190: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
Flashaldrin: What's the current price of garri in the market?

N12.50K per cup
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by ayobase(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2012
lefulefu:
this is why wen i wan yansh babe na bucket me sef dey wear for my thing cheesy.me no trust any of these babes ooo

They don close ur sugar mummy thread o!
Re: Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
ayobase:

They don close ur sugar mummy thread o!
no mind those enemies of progress jor cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke Set To Wed Movie Director Austin Faani / Would You Scream If This Guy Approah You. PICS / Beauty Of Past Nigerian Beauty Queens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.