Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) (27815 Views)

Why African Men Are So Weak? / I Hate Being An African American Woman / Marriage Squeeze: Is This Only An African American Woman's Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) by MrsChima(f): 2:53am On Jun 19, 2011
I won't mention any names but if someone can respond that OP having a big booty is the REASON African men approaching her HAVE DISGRACE their ENTIRE FAMILY. How sad.

We need to keep it real when it come to WHAT is going on in every aspect of the world. There are good men and bad men in every corner of the world. However we need to look at the rise of FAKE marriages and relationships that exist between foreigners. It is a reason why IMMIGRATION offices are tightening up the reins not because of some hearsay.

However when you are dating someone new especially from another country there are many factors that come to play and must be considered before moving on. If a woman or man decides to enter a relationship purely because she or he is desperate for paper, dick ,pussy, or whatever then someone is going to be hurt and mistreated.

I will say this there are some people who ACTUALLY looks for love and regardless whom the person is and where they are from they will still deal with static. If you have people who looks like the very person you are dating telling you that YOU ARE BEING USED what do you expect the person to think?

The first thing that needs to be rectify is people bashing their OWN COUNTRY/HOMETOWN and painting a bad light to the "outsiders".

Negroids are the only group of people that does that and that is pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) by pleep(m): 5:29am On Jun 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I won't mention any names but if someone can respond that OP having a big booty is the REASON African men approaching her HAVE DISGRACE their ENTIRE FAMILY. How sad.

We need to keep it real when it come to WHAT is going on in every aspect of the world. There are good men and bad men in every corner of the world. However we need to look at the rise of FAKE marriages and relationships that exist between foreigners. It is a reason why IMMIGRATION offices are tightening up the reins not because of some hearsay.

However when you are dating someone new especially from another country there are many factors that come to play and must be considered before moving on. If a woman or man decides to enter a relationship purely because she or he is desperate for paper, Joystick ,kitty, or whatever then someone is going to be hurt and mistreated.

I will say this there are some people who ACTUALLY looks for love and regardless whom the person is and where they are from they will still deal with static. If you have people who looks like the very person you are dating telling you that YOU ARE BEING USED what do you expect the person to think?

The first thing that needs to be rectify is[b] people bashing their OWN COUNTRY/HOMETOWN and painting a bad light to the "outsiders".

Negroids are the only group of people that does that and that is pitiful. [/b]
you see that soooo much on this website. it really is sad.
Re: Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) by rasputin925: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
I think ALL of you mothers should keep your backward behinds in Africa. None of you are better that anybody else. Most of your Countries don't even have paved .roads and you are on this site bragging all OF YOU. all_llll OF YOU. shut.the.fuk.up!!
Re: Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
Useless thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) by toshmann(m): 4:50am On Jan 20, 2013
@poster
No big deal in my opinion. Most african men are heterosexual. That means they will approach WOMEN. And I believe you are a woman. Period. You're not the only woman they are approaching. Trust me grin

White, Black, Tall, Short, Northerner, Southerners, Xtian, Atheist, Conservative, Whores,beautiful, UGLY etc as long as you are a woman, african men will approach you. Kpom.
Re: Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) by hawnpua808: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dating a West African man is not exactly rocket science, however if you weren’t raised in a West African home, it could as well be. It’s easier to pick up the role that women play within a relationship with a West African man, if you were raised by West African parents

Many West African men possess a very strong and masculine exterior with a warm and gentle inner self. These men take pride in being a provider, protector, defender, adviser, and intense lover. They sometimes Are teachers, can also be students depending on the situation.

To date a West African man, you as a woman need to be feminine in every sense of the word. A culture that “feminist” are gradually killing. Allow him to serve as the source of masculine energy within the relationship by not challenging his every word, allowing him to be the energy gives him confidence to protect you and his family more.
African men do love hard working women, contrary to popular belief that a West African man wants a house-wife. The only problem is when you allow your work to overshadow your need for him.

Brush up on your traditional values and culture, this shows the west African man That you love and respect wherever you come from and that it could be passed on to his children. A man’s heart is always linked to his stomach I said that yesterday in one of our posts.

READ HERE:http://truenaijayarn.com/ten-signs-that-your-girlfriend-is-wife-material/

Irrespective of culture, every man loves good food… So of you don’t know how to cook, learn how to cook.

Also when dating a West African man, learn to be quiet. There is no need to comment or speak about everything under the Sun. You’ll drive your West African man crazy! Our culture respect women who have self control, and can control the tongue. Don’t allow youe temperament be your up and Down. If you wanna be talkative, save it for when you meet your girlfriends and your sisters. A West African man values your wise and calculated, timely words, not words carelessly thrown or given. Be cool, calm and collected.
ANd you’d watch your relationship with your West African man grow everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Shuts Palace Over Coronavirus, Suspends Traditional Activities / Oyibo Or Oyinbo..which Of Them Is Correct? / Oluwo Akanbi: Leave Me To God, Stop Judging Me On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.