Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) (95512 Views)

How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by airvision(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2008
Please man can i get the llist of phones that i can use, Model of Nokia abeg the cheapest, can i use a desktop?
Thanks
PleaSE email me
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by phemmy008(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2008
Mine doesn't displays wgat i'm seeing here so what do i do now?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Don4life: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2008
@infobaba thanks but i can't login into yahoomail.
Also do u know about visa phone 3g mobile and its connection
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by chrisemi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2008
pls my sureproxy now has restriction.pls how can i login 2oda web sites?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by UNLEASHED(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2008
@infobaba
There is no setup file from what i downloaded!
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by core2duo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2008
which is faster on pc yellow green or formerly red colour?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2008
4 babes 4rm angola r faster nw, Bt d orange men are faster if am using Onspeed with an incread speed,
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by havensagu: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2008
i need the set up for mtn
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by isiegbe(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
boys who said n browse now which port and how
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by isiegbe(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
chrisemi how can i contact u just send me you ph no. or you e mail .to nnambe@live.com
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Infoseye(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2008
embarassed Can anyone pls help me with browsing with pc, I already browse free with phone each time I connect my phone to pc it connects. but when I open internet explorer it does not browse pls help me out.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2008
@seye, read d 2nd and 3rd pages of this thread, U
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Infoseye(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2008
stancozy:

Have tried it, for mtn same thing it shows it connects on the laptop but when I open explorer it says server can not be found or have mtn change there settings? undecided
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2008
Download opera 8.52 from http://oldversion.com and edit the settings then save. Then change your home page to yelow trik@zend4.Info
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by frank33(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2008
Guys uve bin of great help, tanks
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2008
no probs . . . . . ,
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Infoseye(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2008
stancozy:

Thanks for your help I tried it and it works but mtn still charges me like hell can you pls help me with hone to pc mtn free browsing?Thanks
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Infoseye(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2008
stancozy:

Download opera 8.52 from http://oldversion.com and edit the settings then save. Then change your home page to yelow trik@zend4.Info

I have downloaded it pls I need help with the settings you were talking about what are the settings? Thanks
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by rivuxg(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2008
Urgent help needed!!! Pls how do i use my sonyericsson k608i as a modem?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2008
@rivuxg,, ur nick is what i use for a short cut in Biology when i was in Secondary school, U just took me bk man wink loq
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stunty(m): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2008
guys does dis work without installing any pc suite?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stunty(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2008
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stunty(m): 12:18am On Oct 26, 2008
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 4:28am On Oct 26, 2008
stunty:

guys does this work without installing any pc suite?
only if u use bleutooth OR INFRARED
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by engrhamid(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2008
Good morning guys. Pls, i configured my pc to my nokia n70 some weeks back n i was able to browse on it for just a day using zain. Since then, different errors has been coming up. Now, i had to reconfigure it. After, i did, i have been facing big problem. The com3 that i'm using as modem is not in my device manager, if i go 2 manage connection>configure, it won't be selected as com3,if i select com3, an error will come up showing cannot access the request connection type, So,if i dial/click on connect to d internet from pc suite,an error will come up telling me"failed to connect 2 d network,d modem may be used by another apps or d modem may not be configured properly". If through my network place, it will show "error 633 the modem (or other connecting device ) is already in use or is not configured properly. I've checked the com3 n its not been used by any device. Guys, pls help on this matter. I'm patiently waiting. Thanks. God bless
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2008
@hamid, try anoda port,y u no want kall me,well let me share my own idea,,check ur modem,u will c that the port has probably change.,,i mean in d phone n moderm,,,it happend to me,mine was com 10,bt now com18,to know the right port,when u get to d modem,u wil see some default modems,4rm dere u can locate d proper port,or cheak device manager, it musn't be com3
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by engrhamid(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2008
My guy, i be computer engineer now, i dey configure multilinks n starcomms well now. I understood all that u said n i've done all that before i came here. No be say i no fit call u, but i slept off when i was uninstalling some apps, before i woke up, it was already late.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Jtlyrics(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2008
stunty:

guys does this work without installing any pc suite?

yes, it can, but u will need de fonez modem drivers installed.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by samuelk(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2008
justin
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stunty(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2008
@stancozy and @jtlyrics thanks for ur contributions,i'll try and do that.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Jtlyrics(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2008
samuelk:

justin

wat
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Infoseye(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2008
Jtlyrics:

what

Thanks friend I connected my phone to pc and it browse but its very extremly slow I cant even open google and search the web, pls any suggestion on increasing the speed on mtn? thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? / Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99 / >>Opera Mini<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.