Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) (95984 Views)

How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2008
You dont need to ask na'. . .Just IM me anytime. . .Leave msgs whether I'm online or not
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by eleshin(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2008
pls nairalanders help me,i'm using multilinks as my modem but i have zain line that is browsing through gprs,pls how can i use my S.E w300i as a modem 4 my laptop.i ve tried the steps in page 2 to no avail.pls if there is anybobody that can help me plsss do,if it entails coming to ur end for the connection i will do.i'm on window xp,i have both bluetooth and pc suite pls all i just need is the connection plus the tips on how to browse on zain network usin mms.plss my addy is eleshin01@yahoo.com or 08024494470 if you dnt want to publish ur address online.plsssssssssssssssssssss,i seriously need an urgent emergency intervention.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2008
@dragnet, hmm, Sometimes,one gota act like a gentle man u know, wink@ elesin,, the 2nd page of this thread contains all you nee
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by neroflick(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2008
dragnet:

You don't need to ask na'. . .Just IM me anytimeLeave msgs whether I'm online or not

Hi drag, pls help me! I've tried all FBT's i have found on NL but none of them works on my Nokia 6120c. Can you pls help me out over Yahoo IM. I'm online now but invisible (my yahoo ID is neroflick). Pls let me know your yahoo ID so i can holla. Thanks
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2008
@dragnet, It didn't work same disconnection, If i dnt mark any box,my phone would not be recognised
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2008
stancozy, for you to use ur phone as a modem, NONE of those boxes in the pc suite's connection manager should be ticked. . I'm assuming u are using a nokia right? . . . . .
But did u install ur phone as a modem with windows?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by samuelk(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2008
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2008
@dragnet,window Xp unlimited
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2008
@neuroflick,saw al of ya mesages
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Don4life: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2008
Pls u guys should help me
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by MrInfo1(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2008
infobaba:

@ Don4life

I hope this helps undecided
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by chineduho: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2008
where can i download k750i usb driver from.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by MrInfo1(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2008
chinedu h.o:

where can i download k750i usb driver from.

Download at

http://ma3-origin.extranet.sonyericsson.com/drivers/product_specific/k750_usb_signed_drivers.zip

For more sony ericsson USB drivers, go to

http://ma3-origin.extranet.sonyericsson.com/drivers/
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Don4life: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2008
@infobaba could u send me the configuration 2 onyeama@ymail.com,i will be waiting
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Juror: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2008
@infobaba can you help me?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Juror: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2008
@infobaba can you help me?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by UNLEASHED(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2008
@ infobaba
I use Sony Ericsson S500i, and browse with my phone, I want to know how i will use the GPRS on my phone for my laptop, I have a USB dongle.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by MrInfo1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2008
Juror:

can you help me?

Regarding what subject? except FBT undecided
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Juror: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
Wot if its bout tat?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by MrInfo1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2008
Juror:

Wot if its bout tat?
What say you?

UNLEASHED:

I use Sony Ericsson S500i I want to know how i will use the GPRS on my phone for my laptop, I have a USB

#1 Download, S.E. s500's USB driver
#2 Unzip it and install the setup file.
#3 Connect ur phone's USB to both end (phone ~ Pc)
#4 wait for windows to recognize and install your phone as a modem.
#5 Go to page two
#6 Start the process at page two from step 9
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by UNLEASHED(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2008
@ infobaba
    Sorry If my question sound stupid, I don't have the PC suite, will it still work? i only have the USB cable, a bluetooth Dongle. I also I downloaded what you asked me to download, it's a zipped Winrar file. How do i unzip it?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2008
Right click the file & click extract
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by toluxa1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2008
@dragnet. Where you go?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2008
toluxa1, Nowadays I spend 98% reading smiley
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by MrInfo1(m): 6:01am On Sep 30, 2008
UNLEASHED:

I don't have the PC suite, will it still work?
Page 2 is for settings without PC suite

UNLEASHED:

i only have the USB cable
Unzip s500's USB driver and install the setup file. Connect ur phone's USB to both end (phone ~ Pc) wait for windows to recognize and install your phone as a modem. Go to Page 2 and start from step 9

UNLEASHED:

a bluetooth Dongle.
To use bluetooth, Click here for Ivt Bluesoleil V. 5.0.5

UNLEASHED:

it's a zipped Winrar file. How do i unzip it?

dragnet:

Right click the file & click extract

Thanks wink
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2008
:-x
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by smartking4luv(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2008
Um nice thread.wts the dialup numb for glo mtn nd zain.i have dm bt just want to bi sure!
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2008
*99# or *99***1# for any network
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Donseaun(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2008
True
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2008
Dem don release you tongue tongue
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2008
Are you guys trying to say you've found a way to access the internet via pc suite from a celtel line, i thought of it too tried it but it hasnt worked for me, how can i get mine working, i will appreciate any help. iyk.richie@yahoo.com
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by honsule(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2008
dragnet:

toluxa1, Nowadays I spend 98% reading smiley

i like that cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? / 2go Downlaod, Tips, Star Cheats And Mobile Chats / >>Opera Mini<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.