Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Coming Home Late Hour At Night! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Coming Home Late Hour At Night! (1550 Views)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex / I Know You're Not Coming Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by Holimykel: 12:03am On Sep 09, 2012
There is this man who has never been home late before except for reasons but not severally. It happen that on a fateful day he went out on his Motor Bike while returning home at his usual time, unfortunately, he encountered with the Police who stopped him and seize his Motor Bike. In the course to retrieve back his Bike, his mind forgot to remind him that he should have called his wife to informed her of what was happening while he was begging the Policemen. Fortunately for him he could be able to collect back his Motor Bike. On getting home, his wife shun him without a greeting, not even asking him of his whereabout though she flash him for three times that was when he was still battling with the Police but he did not notice the flashing. In this care who's at fault?
Re: Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by Kobojunkie: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2012
Holimykel: There is this man who has never been home late before except for reasons but not severally. It happen that on a fateful day he went out on his Motor Bike while returning home at his usual time, unfortunately, he encountered with the Police who stopped him and seize his Motor Bike. In the course to retrieve back his Bike, his mind forgot to remind him that he should have called his wife to informed her of what was happening while he was begging the Policemen. Fortunately for him he could be able to collect back his Motor Bike. On getting home, his wife shun him without a greeting, not even asking him of his whereabout though she flash him for three times that was when he was still battling with the Police but he did not notice the flashing. In this care who's at fault?

What the heck is flashing? And why are we concerned about this? Woman, like men are not perfect. Nor are they mind-readers.

1 Like

Re: Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by Tgirl4real(f): 1:14am On Sep 09, 2012
Lol. Hehehehe

@ Kobojunkie
Re: Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by SisiKill1: 1:46am On Sep 09, 2012
Rotflmao!!!

Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by Bawss1(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2012
Some people are beginning to take the 'advice' on this forum too seriously. Either that or they place an unusually high value on them. Mr Okada-man comes home late after a battle with the police, his wife(the serial flasher) refuses to greet him as a result and now NLanders must pass judgement. Haba!
Re: Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2012
Nna i tire oh. The kind of solve-by-yourself threads being opened these days na wah oh.
Re: Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
Re: Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by CrazyMan(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
Her attitude shows clearly the type of foundation their home is built on...if their home was built on trust as it should be, then she won't jump into childish conclusions by throwing unconfirmed accusations at him.

Finall I would conclude by seconding chaircover's statement below...

chaircover: It almost always takes 2 to have an argument. If the wife shunned him on his return, he could have been the bigger person and tenderly explained to his wife what caused his lateness. he would have turned the tables on her and she will even be the one begging him for her hasty actions.
Re: Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
Bawss1: Some people are beginning to take the 'advice' on this forum too seriously. Either that or they place an unusually high value on them. Mr Okada-man comes home late after a battle with the police, his wife(the serial flasher) refuses to greet him as a result and now NLanders must pass judgement. Haba!
grin grin
Re: Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by Gambrosia: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
I have done that before. . .I spent a whole year apologizing.
I now know to ask questions before judging my man! grin
My man NEVER KEEPS LATE NIGHTS. . . anyhoo!
Neither do I! cool

Wharreva I wanno do. . .can be done in the day time. . .CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH AND NYANSH INCLUDED! cool
Re: Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia: I have done that before. . .I spent a whole year apologizing.
I now know to ask questions before judging my man! grin
My man NEVER KEEPS LATE NIGHTS. . . anyhoo!
Neither do I! cool

Wharreva I wanno do. . .can be done in the day time. . .CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH AND NYANSH INCLUDED! cool
******sighs******
Re: Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by Gambrosia: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hmmmmm!

Smoking my HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE AMERICAN-MADE-GANJA-PACIFIER in peace, while keeping watchful eyes. . . loaded gun in my diaper! cool

Deez e badu belle and e jolosi peeps of the cyber nor dey taya I swear. . .abi na me say make dem WOR-WOR GOD create them WOR-WOR? undecided Beauty is not by osmosis or diffusion. Haba! You can't catch it JUST LIKE THAT FROM FOLLOWING ME AROUND. . .IT IS A GIFT! kiss

Re: Coming Home Late Hour At Night! by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
#following#

(1) (Reply)

A Delicious Pet Name 4 Hubby,lol / How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice / SMH!!! See What Women Has Turned Us ( Men) Into - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.