Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (516482 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Everywhere is nowhere just like everything is nothing
nothing was the same is the title of one of Drake's albums
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissGdope:
nothing was the same is the title of one of Drake's albums

Albums do have ridiculous titles these days
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by stanliwise(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Albums do have ridiculous titles these days
Days of the week
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
stanliwise: Days of the week
week in, week out
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissGdope:
week in, week out

Out of the depths I cry to you O lord!!!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Out of the depths I cry to you O lord!!!
“LORD of hosts” occurs some 261 times in the Old Testament
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissGdope:
“LORD of hosts” occurs some 261 times in the Old Testament

testament is a document that the author has sworn to be true. Where and when did moses and all the old testament authors swear to the truthfulness of the old testament books?

(Just a random thought grin )
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

testament is a document that the author has sworn to be true. Where and when did moses and all the old testament authors swear to the truthfulness of the old testament books?

(Just a random thought grin )
books with fiction increase your ability to empathize with others.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissGdope:
books with fiction increase your ability to empathize with others.

Others with real life stories like biographies and autobiographies are a source of inspiration to the world
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Others with real life stories like biographies and autobiographies are a source of inspiration to the world
World peace is what authors should write about
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissGdope:
World peace is what authors should write about

About world peace? If the millions of authors out there should keep writing about world peace, reading will become an exercise in futility
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

About world peace? If the millions of authors out there should keep writing about world peace, reading will become an exercise in futility
Futility is a small price to pay as life in itself is futile
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissGdope:
Futility is a small price to pay as life in itself is futile
Futile efforts make one feel sad.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Missmossy:

SAD is an acronym for Seasonal affective disorder
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Missmossy:
sad is a medical abbreviation for seasonal affective disorder
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissGdope:
sad is a medical abbreviation for seasonal affective disorder
Disorder mental problem
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Disorder mental problem
Problem solving is my forte
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 3:07am On Jul 23, 2014
MissGdope:
Problem solving is my forte
Forte ? Which means you are good in solving problems , Anyway today is my SPECAIL DAY ,
I wish my self HappyBirthday tongue
*Sweets Wednesday * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 4:01am On Jul 23, 2014
emmabest2000: Forte ? Which means you are good in solving problems , Anyway today is my SPECAIL DAY ,
I wish my self HappyBirthday tongue
*Sweets Wednesday * kiss

Happy Birthday emmabest2000, waa last. smiley
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 5:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Happy Birthday emmabest2000, waa last. smiley

Last you will, by God's grace, birthday boy. Wishing you many more.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Babe2sure:

Last you will, by God's grace, birthday boy. Wishing you many more.
More of you....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 6:10am On Jul 23, 2014
mystiqueDZ: More of you....

You, emmabest2000 shall live long. Happy Birthday bro
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2014
obayaya:

You, emmabest2000 shall live long. Happy Birthday bro
Bro emmabest happy birthday...where's the cake?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Bro emmabest happy birthday...where's the cake?
Cake and rice is what you must share for us
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2014
MissGdope:
Cake and rice is what you must share for us
Us are rejoicing with you on this special day,happy bufdae emmabest2000! Have loads of fun.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2014
Missmossy:
Us are rejoicing with you on this special day,happy bufdae emmabest2000! Have loads of fun.

Fun begins with a plate of rice and a bottle of beer grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ellidude(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2014
obayaya:

Fun begins with a plate of rice and a bottle of beer grin
Beer is for strong minds so ladies keep off.

*Happy Birthday Emma*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Ellidude: Beer is for strong minds so ladies keep off.

*Happy Birthday Emma*

Off comes my premium security whenever I down a bottle of beer. I become limitless
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ellidude(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2014
obayaya:

Off comes my premium security whenever I down a bottle of beer. I become limitless
Limitless you said, Lol.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2014
obayaya:

Limitless limiting limited and limits limitable limitation all started with Limi
* Big Thanks And Warmly Hug To All Of You *

Ellidude: Limitless you said, Lol.
lol means laugh out loud cool
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by merlin2oo(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Ellidude: Limitless you said, Lol.
lol I am wishing U more prosperous year ahead
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2014
merlin2oo: lol I am wishing U more prosperous year ahead

"Ahead Ahead" is the direction on which we must continue Insha Allah grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.