Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (534287 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
olubukato:

Chaiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin grin

Women aren't supposed to assume a man's role

Role that's not well defined can fit both gender
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by maputohq: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
obayaya:

Role that's not well defined can fit both gender
Gender equality might be a bane to our world.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
olubukato:

Chaiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin grin

Women aren't supposed to assume a man's role
Role models, both bad and good are the reasons why most people act they way they do
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

"Ahead Ahead" is the direction on which we must continue Insha Allah grin
Allah is a stone in mecca dat u worship.

*EFCC declear Murtala Nyako wanter*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Bunchersstab: Allah is a stone in mecca dat u worship.

*EFCC declear Murtala Nyako wanter*
Abeg read the rules of the game naw. No make me vex for u. Why are u quoting something that is expired??
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2014
MissGdope:
Role models, both bad and good are the reasons why most people act they way they do
Do something nice everyday and u'll become a happy person
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ellidude(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2014
MissGdope:
Do something nice everyday and u'll become a happy person
Person nor go sleep?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 5:05am On Jul 24, 2014
Ellidude: Person nor go sleep?
Sleep when you feel sleepy jare , MissGdope take it easy abeg , make u no vex for him, anyway I like your profile picture wink
* Sweets Thursday * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2014
emmabest2000: Sleep when you feel sleepy jare , MissGdope take it easy abeg , make u no vex for him, anyway I like your profile picture wink
* Sweets Thursday * kiss

Picture yourself among the elites and you'll discover you're a misfit that needs to be excused 'cos you keep churning out controversial n distasteful comments day in day out, guess you know yourself.

(abeg MODs no dey check this thread? Somebody deserves to be banned angry )
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Picture yourself among the elites and you'll discover you're a misfit that needs to be excused 'cos you keep churning out controversial n distasteful comments day in day out, guess you know yourself.

(abeg MODs no dey check this thread? Somebody deserves to be banned angry )
yourself,myself,ourselves are all what
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Bunchersstab: yourself,myself,ourselves are all what
What kind of question is that? undecided
(thanks emmabest2000)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2014
MissGdope:
What kind of question is that? undecided
(thanks emmabest2000)
That is what you deserve for showing youself.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Bunchersstab: That is what you deserve for showing youself.
Yourself is a hard word to start a sentence with
(are u ok? undecided)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joedejana(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2014
MissGdope:
Yourself is a hard word to start a sentence with
(are u ok? undecided)
With or without magic and sorcery, the winner in this tread will emerge on the last day of earth and we would have been dead by then.
cry
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2014
joedejana:
With or without magic and sorcery, the winner in this tread will emerge on the last day of earth and we would have been dead by then.
cry

Then her expression grew bland again
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joedejana(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
olubukato:

Then her expression grew bland again
Again and Again x-rated movies never cease to interest me
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ellidude(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2014
joedejana:
Again and Again x-rated movies never cease to interest me
Me thinks this thread would never end!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Ellidude: Me thinks this thread would never end!
End it shall until one mumu will decide to revive it again
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2014
MissGdope:
End it shall until one mumu will decide to revive it again

Again and again it has continued to defile death
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joedejana(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Again and again it has continued to defile death
Death they say is just an occurrence
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2014
joedejana:
Death they say is just an occurrence

Occurrence that can never be avoided. Death is inevitable. Valar morghulis - All men must die grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joedejana(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Occurrence that can never be avoided. Death is inevitable. Valar morghulis - All men must die grin
Die and dye sounds alike but if the latter keeps being applied on me I would be gracious than the former applied on me once. cool
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2014
joedejana:
Die and dye sounds alike but if the latter keeps being applied on me I would be gracious than the former applied on me once. cool
Once and ones sound the same too
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2014
MissGdope:
Once and ones sound the same too

too and two is another example
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joedejana(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Example has no other

(Other and order blah blah) undecided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Example of a wasted efforts
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2014
joedejana:
Example has no other

(Other and order blah blah) undecided

Other examples abound
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joedejana(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:
Other examples abound
Abound are the examples of like words
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2014
joedejana:
Abound are the examples of like words
words are like eggs. They fall down, break and are "un-koable"

*I'm back here*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: words are like eggs. They fall down, break and are "un-koable"

*I'm back here*

un-koable? is that a word? Anyways, Words are like 2 edged sword. They can give life and they can kill. They can be used to motivate and can also be used to malign
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joedejana(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

un-koable? is that a word? Anyways, Words are like 2 edged sword. They can give life and they can kill. They can be used to motivate and can also be used to malign
Malign form of words are the last things that should come from the mouth of an adviser.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2014
joedejana:
Malign form of words are the last things that should come from the mouth of an adviser.

Adviser in question might be working another angle wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask