Stats: 3,154,458 members, 7,823,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (516419 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joedejana(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Adviser in question might be working another angle wink
Angle has numerous meanings, its so fascinating how words can be used in other ways scrupulously.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2014
joedejana:
Angle has numerous meanings, its so fascinating how words can be used in other ways scrupulously.

Scrupulously, words must be used in order to pass the exact message
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by seunbadmus(f): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Adviser in question might be working another angle wink
Angle was misspelt by me as angel.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by seunbadmus(f): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Scrupulously, words must be used in order to pass the exact message
Message and sausage are rhyming words.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2014
seunbadmus:
Message and sausage are rhyming words.
Words of our elders go a long way.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Missmossy:
Words of our elders go a long way.

Way to prosperity, they show us
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joedejana(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:
Way to prosperity, they show us
'Us' got me thinking of what to type
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2014
joedejana:
'Us' got me thinking of what to type

type whatever you wanna type. As far as it starts with "Us", you're good cool
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ariyke: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

type whatever you wanna type. As far as it starts with "Us", you're good cool
good obayaya is always everywhere
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Ariyke: good obayaya is always everywhere

Everywhere is nowhere my sweet auntie Ariyke. How are you doing?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ariyke: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Everywhere is nowhere my sweet auntie Ariyke. How are you doing?
doing great and how's my obayaya?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ariyke: doing great and how's my obayaya?

Obayaya is simply being obayaya. Thanks for asking. Heard you weren't feeling fine. Hope you are alright now?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ariyke: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Obayaya is simply being obayaya. Thanks for asking. Heard you weren't feeling fine. Hope you are alright now?
now my health is better smiley thanks for asking even though you heard fromlet me knw where cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ariyke: now my health is better smiley thanks for asking even though you heard fromlet me knw where cheesy

Where I heard it from is my business!! Anyways, I heard it from a diary on here
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Here is my advice to you;
Don't be too honest in this world..
because
Straight trees are always chosen first for cutting!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Here is my advice to you;
Don't be too honest in this world..
because
Straight trees are always chosen first for cutting!

Cutting a straight iroko tree will always be difficult cool
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joedejana(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Cutting a straight iroko tree will always be difficult cool
Difficult questions requires simplified answers not tactical answers
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
joedejana:
Difficult questions requires simplified answers not tactical answers

Answers can come in any form and shape. As long as they do justice to the question
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ariyke: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

here on nairaland? Anyway thanks for asking smiley hopoe we are not derailing
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ariyke: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

here on nairaland? Anyway thanks for asking smiley hope we are not derailing
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by obayaya(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ariyke: here on nairaland? Anyway thanks for asking smiley hope we are not derailing

Derailing? Well, this last post of yours just broke the Rule of the game. let's continue this discussion on another thread grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Derailing? Well, this last post of yours just broke the Rule of the game. let's continue this discussion on another thread grin
Thread - tread, potayto - poatahto, tomato - tomahto
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
MissGdope:
Thread - tread, potayto - poatahto, tomato - tomahto
Tomahto sounds weird written like this.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ellidude(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Missmossy:
Tomahto sounds weird written like this.
This game is tiring sometimes because there's no chance of winning.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Kingso23: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ellidude: This game is tiring sometimes because there's no chance of winning.
winning ko game ni!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kingso23: winning ko game ni!
Ni? This is an English game so no other words are allowed!!!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by maputohq: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
MissGdope:
Ni? This is an English game so no other words are allowed!!!
allowed!!! I give him the permission.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
maputohq:
allowed!!! I give him the permission.
Permission to not follow the rules abi? You are a PDP politician in the making
(no offence)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
MissGdope:
Permission to not follow the rules abi? You are a PDP politician in the making
(no offence)

Making it mandatory to always follow the rule is the only way this game won't turn to a big joke.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by maputohq: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Making it mandatory to always follow the rule is the only way this game won't turn to a big joke.
Joke may sometimes be good for the game. we are here to enjoy.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
maputohq:
Joke may sometimes be good for the game. we are here to enjoy.
Enjoy yourselves,its a free world.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Missmossy:
Enjoy yourselves,its a free world.
World of freedom, where most people live freely in bondage and are restricted to some rights. What an Irony!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask