Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (513801 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by maputohq: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Aids?Do you know your status?
status quo should be maintained... I remain you senior.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
maputohq:
status quo should be maintained... I remain you senior.
Senior maputohq I hail oh tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by maputohq: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Senior maputohq I hail oh tongue
oh...I am returning it...I remain loyal.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
maputohq: oh...I am returning it...I remain loyal.
Loyal is the title of a wonderful song by Chris Brown.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by barackodam: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Missmossy:
Loyal is the title of a wonderful song by Chris Brown.

Chris brown do punch Rihanna as though she were a man
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
barackodam:

Chris brown do punch Rihanna as though she were a man
Man of the people is a novel by Chinua Achebe.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by barackodam: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Missmossy:
Man of the people is a novel by Chinua Achebe.

Chinua Achebe is the name of the man that wrote "things fall apart"
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by maputohq: 12:13am On Aug 01, 2014
barackodam:

Chinua Achebe is the name of the man that wrote "things fall apart"
apart from you, I love no one else.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by khiaa(f): 2:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Bunchersstab: On and on my love for Khiaa will keep increasing like the waters of orumo rock.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 5:55am On Aug 01, 2014
maputohq:
apart from you, I love no one else.
elsewhere some are having their lunch while it's still sleeping time in Nigeria , Great and wonderful new month to we all .
* Sweets Friday * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2014
emmabest2000: elsewhere some are having their lunch while it's still sleeping time in Nigeria , Great and wonderful new month to we all .
* Sweets Friday * kiss
All we have to say is thank you Lord for this month...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by maputohq: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2014
mystiqueDZ: All we have to say is thank you Lord for this month...
month of blessings...bless me o lord.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2014
maputohq:
month of blessings...bless me o lord.
Lord this is the month of my birth, d month i want to ask Khiaa the question.

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Lorlaahlozz: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Lord this is the month of my birth, d month i want to ask Khiaa the question.
question of the day....what is your date
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: question of the day....what is your date
Date my date is 28th of august.

*We gonna pop something dat day*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Howx UK
MissGdope:
Too much gullibility could soon become stupidity. Your star sign has nothing to do with who u are or will become.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 4:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Bunchersstab: Date my date is 28th of august.

*We gonna pop something dat day*

August is my month of birth. Precisely, August 2. Today is my birthday!!! Leo lomo. Thank you Lord, for the gift of life...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sheenor: 4:53am On Aug 02, 2014
Babe2sure:

August is my month of birth. Precisely, August 2. Today is my birthday!!! Leo lomo. Thank you Lord, for the gift of life...
Life is sweet. jst take it gentle, dont rush for the Lord is gud......

*Hapi birthday babe2sure.
Wish yuh llnp and any gud tin in life. Its yur day, have fun.*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2014
Sheenor: Life is sweet. jst take it gentle, dont rush for the Lord is gud......

*Hapi birthday babe2sure.
Wish yuh llnp and any gud tin in life. Its yur day, have fun.*

Good morning everyone and happy birthday to babe2sure, may the best moments of your past be the worst of your future.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Good morning everyone and happy birthday to babe2sure, may the best moments of your past be the worst of your future.
Future blessings await you Babe2sure. Happy birthday llnp cheesy
(UK is alright unibenstudent)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2014
So when u coming to see us in naija
MissGdope:
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2014
Unibenstudent: So when u coming to see us in naija

(Guy follow the rule abeg angry )
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2014
MissGdope:

'llnp' simply means long life n prosperity, that's our wish for you celebrant. wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

'llnp' simply means long life n prosperity, that's our wish for you celebrant. wink
Celebrant, u better share rice and cake for us oo. Emmabest2000 didn't and I still dey vex. tongue
(lol unibenstudent, with all these bokoharam and ebola thingz? I won't be coming back anytime soon)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2014
MissGdope:
Celebrant, u better share rice and cake for us oo. Emmabest2000 didn't and I still dey vex. tongue
(lol unibenstudent, with all these bokoharam and ebola thingz? I won't be coming back anytime soon)
Vex for them all.

*Api bufdae Babe2sure wish you the best of the best,we are same monthcheesy have loads of fun dear!*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by barackodam: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2014
All of u wishing her happy birthday, am no exception …

Happy birthday babe2sure
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Babe2sure:

Life of a bithday baby, i wish u all d best life has to offer.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by barackodam: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2014
Bunchersstab: Life of a bithday baby, i wish u all d best life has to offer.

Rule breaker!!!!!

Modify now!!!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ellidude(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
barackodam:

Rule breaker!!!!!

Modify now!!!
Now the game is turning into something else.

[Happy birthday babe2sure]
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ellidude: Now the game is turning into something else.

[Happy birthday babe2sure]

else which way to go since not respecting the rules of the game have taken the shine off from it
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ebullientV(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
dre11:

else which way to go since not respecting the rules of the game have taken the shine off from it
It is on still..
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
ebullientV: It is on still..

still am trying to figure out the face meaning of words and the deeper meaning of words

because have come to realised that words spoken strike various meaning to parties those words are being said to and its depend on their temprament, attitudes and state of mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask