Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (516993 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
Austinobisnr: days are counting, time ticking, hearts beating, fingers typing, yet no last man standing
standing on the rock that never fail.
I guess no one wants to be the last man standing yet, if not, we would have done something like: kjfgjsbdfuiksnbdv:Dftuikmnbcvg;Dhjoiduyfgvbrknbvggyuikjnbvdfvbjkmmekfiugydfgtgvknbfgjgbnbdf
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Austinobisnr(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: standing on the rock that never fail.
I guess no one wants to be the last man standing yet, if not, we would have done something like: kjfgjsbdfuiksnbdv:Dftuikmnbcvg;Dhjoiduyfgvbrknbvggyuikjnbvdfvbjkmmekfiugydfgtgvknbfgjgbnbdf
"kjfgjsbdfuiksnbdv:Dftuikmnbcvg;Dhjoiduyfgv" will only beg d status quo, this is like e-BOLA.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nwaka80(f): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Austinobisnr: "kjfgjsbdfuiksnbdv:Dftuikmnbcvg;Dhjoiduyfgv" will only beg d status quo, this is like e-BOLA.

e-Bola killing Liberians since 1960
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Austinobisnr(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
nwaka80:

e-Bola killing Liberians since 1960
1960 oct 1st, gave us independence, but no one can bet who will win dis challenge on 1960 bet
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Austinobisnr: 1960 oct 1st, gave us independence, but no one can bet who will win dis challenge on 1960 bet
Bet between two football freaks sounds silly.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Missmossy:
Bet between two football freaks sounds silly.

silly words are spoken when the brain decides to take his/her leave without notifying the owner/user
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by deife(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2014
dre11:

silly words are spoken when the brain decides to take his/her leave without notifying the owner/user

User names sometimes say a lot about the personlities of the owners.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2014
deife:

User names sometimes say a lot about the personlities of the owners.

Owners of some usernames has been complaining after the Nairaland's attack.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Owners of some usernames has been complaining after the Nairaland's attack.
Attack that turn so many nairaland monikers up side down ..
* Sweets Wednesday * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2014
emmabest2000: Attack that turn so many nairaland monikers up side down ..
* Sweets Wednesday * kiss

down memory lane...... i do wish there was no alien invasion of Nlcry
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Austinobisnr(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
dre11:

down memory lane...... i do wish there was no alien invasion of Nlcry
Nl stands for No Lies
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Austinobisnr: Nl stands for No Lies

lies have never being a hubby to subscribe to, its makes one feels worthless if being caught, so i just envade ur question if i know ama gonna lie to u
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Rogers210(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
dre11:

lies have never being a hubby to subscribe to, its makes one feels worthless if being caught, so i just envade ur question if i know ama gonna lie to u
u are the bomb!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2014
Rogers210: u are the bomb!
"Bomb" is a word that causes panic all over the world nowadays
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mumu9gerian: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2014
MissGdope:
"Bomb" is a word that causes panic all over the world nowadays
nowadays not only bomb causes panic,ebola does too,God save us all
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2014
mumu9gerian:
nowadays not only bomb causes panic,ebola does too,God save us all

All is fair in love and war.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mumu9gerian: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2014
Babe2sure:

All is fair in love and war.
war and love,all is fair! i wouldn't agree
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
mumu9gerian:
war and love,all is fair! i wouldn't agree
agree with what you believe, or perhaps believe what you agree with.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Austinobisnr(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: agree with what you believe, or perhaps believe what you agree with.
with all i see, there is only one thing to agree with
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Rogers210(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Austinobisnr: with all i see, there is only one thing to agree with
With or without Ebola, Africans die. With or without a cure, Africans will continue to survive. For every one that dies, seven tougher ones are born.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rogers210: With or without Ebola, Africans die. With or without a cure, Africans will continue to survive. For every one that dies, seven tougher ones are born.
born to replace the dead ones, right?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: born to replace the dead ones, right?

Right now am feeling pissed off by the unnecessary publicity given to Ebola by the Europeans, always tryna scare us with something and give us monkey vaccines.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Right now am feeling pissed off by the unnecessary publicity given to Ebola by the Europeans, always tryna scare us with something and give us monkey vaccines.
Vaccines won't get to rural parts of any country.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
Missmossy:
Vaccines won't get to rural parts of any country.

country music is one of those music that really wakes me up in the morning...... because it gives melody and soul to a mind just waking up from a deep sleep
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sheenor: 5:14am On Aug 08, 2014
dre11:

country music is one of those music that really wakes me up in the morning...... because it gives melody and soul to a mind just waking up from a deep sleep
sleep? dat I can't do now, as my hostel hall is filled with student noise avt dis ebola virus of a thing....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Things like this scare people but I'm not scared because I know there is a bright light at the end of this dark tunnel for Nigeria
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2014
MissGdope: Things like this scare people but I'm not scared because I know there is a bright light at the end of this dark tunnel for Nigeria
Nigeria the giant of Africa.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Missmossy:
Nigeria the giant of Africa.

Africa: Oh Africa! One of motherland Africa's beloved children is Nigeria.
Nigeria - My country, my home,my pride,my happiness. My darling Nigeria, you will still be great someday. I am positive,I am positive,I am positive. God bless Nigeria! God bless Africa!

*@Mumu9gerian,it is not used in that context. It simply means, when it comes to matter of love and raging war,your best interest comes first. Nobody will blame you if you fall in or out of love with someone or you face your relative as opponent in war(battlefield). Your best interest is of utmost importance. So, all is fair in love and war*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Babe2sure:

Africa: Oh Africa! One of motherland Africa's beloved children is Nigeria.
Nigeria - My country, my home,my pride,my happiness. My darling Nigeria, you will still be great someday. I am positive,I am positive,I am positive. God bless Nigeria! God bless Africa!

*@Mumu9geria,it is not used in that context. It simply means, when it comes to matter of love and raging war,your best interest comes first. Nobody will blame you if you fall in or out of love with someone or you face your relative as opponent in war(battlefield). Your best interest is of utmost importance. So, all is fair in love and war*

African, arise and stand united to fight the virus called Ebola......... destory it and don't let it destory you
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
dre11:

African, arise and stand united to fight the virus called Ebola......... destory it and don't let it destory you

You are too impossible to deal with.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Babe2sure:

You are too impossible to deal with.

with much joy and pleasure......... i did say 2 u, * do have a wonderful weekend fill with joy, laughter, smiles and those wonderful things that august did had in stock for uwink *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 2:23am On Aug 09, 2014
dre11:

with much joy and pleasure......... i did say 2 u, * do have a wonderful weekend fill with joy, laughter, smiles and those wonderful things that august did had in stock for uwink *

You can say that again.

*Amen! I wish you the same*

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.