Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (513793 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ebullientV(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mind how you write down these thoughts bro. It leaves peeps green with envy @ d quality of what ''plays'' in your mind..
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
ebullientV: Mind how you write down these thoughts bro. It leaves peeps green with envy @ d quality of what ''plays'' in your mind..

mind plays just the kind of music u wanna dance to, u wanna mime too, u wanna step too, u wanna listen too etc
so, its people of like minds and thought that envy the lines of thought the mind gives out when its in it expressive thought
so, bro....... i don envy urs because its has its expressive element and sometimes narrativeundecided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ebullientV(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
dre11:

mind plays just the kind of music u wanna dance to, u wanna mime too, u wanna step too, u wanna listen too etc
so, its people of like minds and thought that envy the lines of thought the mind gives out when its in it expressive thought
so, bro....... i don envy urs because its expressive
Narrative is a thing we are all keen on being. No one loves to be misunderstood.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
ebullientV: Narrative is a thing we are all keen on being. No one loves to be misunderstood.

mis-understood words, expression, message and writtings makes the mind of men so unpredictable and u can't just comprehend it.

**random thought**
So, i guess saying few words at time makes people find wanna disect what u did say, its meaning and the gravity of what u did say..... but, saying much word makes people tends to forget u first statement..... before they begin to disert.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
dre11:

mis-understood words, expression, message and writtings makes the mind of men so unpredictable and u can't just comprehend it.

**random thought**
So, i guess saying few words at time makes people find wanna disect what u did say, its meaning and the gravity of what u did say..... but, saying much word makes people tends to forget u first statement..... before they begin to disert.
It is well despite all complications.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ebullientV(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missmossy:
It is well despite all complications.
Complications is something I'd rather do without.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
ebullientV: Complications is something I'd rather do without.

without those complication....... man will be so predictable and robotic.... thereby making the world boring place to liveembarassed

happy born-day to u babe2sure
hope that cake wey i see for ur moniker nah correct one oooogrin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ellidude(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
dre11:

without those complication....... man will be so predictable and robotic.... thereby making the world boring place to liveembarassed

Live right and enjoy life's luxury.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ebullientV(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
dre11:

Live and let live like they say. You're very on point with your take there on ''complication''. Wanted to add something similar, but d hand is not in d mood for long typing tonight.

Happy born-day to celebrant!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by maputohq: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
dre11:

Live a life of humility; you won't get humiliated.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
*Thank you! Thank you! Thank you all for your thoughtful messages. I am so grateful*

@Missymossy & Bunchersstab - Nice to know we share the same birth month.

Here is cake for everyone*

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Austinobisnr(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
maputohq:
humilated humility are for loosers, but u can never produce a winner from a game without a time duration or limit. #LastManStanding
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
maputohq:

humiliated once bah my action when i was still in mah early teens........ but, when i look back am completely suprise by how i had developed and grown pass that incident...........

Keep saying, i was glad that thing did happen to moi
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Babe2sure: *Thank you! Thank you! Thank you all for your thoughtful messages. I am so grateful*

@Missymossy & Bunchersstab - Nice to know we share the same birth month.

Here is cake for everyone*
You are wellcome babe2sure....
*keep dat blue potion for me*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 12:24am On Aug 03, 2014
dre11:

still am trying to figure out the face meaning of words and the deeper meaning of words

because have come to realised that words spoken strike various meaning to parties those words are being said to and its depend on their temprament, attitudes and state of mind
Mind of the go.at that ban me is same with that of an ebola virus victim.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 2:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Bunchersstab: Mind of the go.at that ban me is same with that of an ebola virus victim.

Victim of a delusional mind tends to drift off focus and gradually get entagled in his own web of conspiracy cocooned by his paranoia driven thoughts, always full of negativity you'll often wonder if he's lucid.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Victim of a delusional mind tends to drift off focus and gradually get entagled in his own web of conspiracy cocooned by his paranoia driven thoughts, always full of negativity you'll often wonder if he's lucid.

Lucid dreams, however, are simply amazinggg.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ellidude(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lucid dreams, however, are simply amazinggg.
Amazinggg figure for a cake you know!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sallychizzl3: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2014
Ellidude: Amazinggg figure for a cake you know!

Know that people will only reminisce on their past with you if only you inspired or lift their spirit, their present moments with you will be savoured by the second while they'll often peek into the future with you through a placid periscope in retrospect with glowing expectations, which makes it imperative for us to be generous with our good natured gift God infused in our being and never be a source of sadness, regret or disappointment to our immediate environs and the world at large, let's make this part of the world a better place to live. It starts with you and me.

(Happy new week y'all and pls pray for me today pals, am in dire need of it.)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Know that people will only reminisce on their past with you if only you inspired or lift their spirit, their present moments with you will be savoured by the second while they'll often peek into the future with you through a placid periscope in retrospect with glowing expectations, which makes it imperative for us to be generous with our good natured gift God infused in our being and never be a source of sadness, regret or disappointment to our immediate environs and the world at large, let's make this part of the world a better place to live. It starts with you and me.

(Happy new week y'all and pls pray for me today pals, am in dire need of it.)

Me and you should strive to leave this world better than we met it. We should leave our footprints in the sand of time.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ellidude(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Babe2sure:

Me and you should strive to leave this world better than we met it. We should leave our footprints in the sand of time.
Time will tell ma'am.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ellidude: Time will tell ma'am.
Ma'am sounds a bit formal.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Missmossy:
Ma'am sounds a bit formal.

formal greeting to you........ did i just come up with those words,
anyway that looks like a clause and not a complete sentence
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by maputohq: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
dre11:

formal greeting to you........ did i just come up with those words,
anyway that looks like a clause and not a complete sentence
sentence me to prison, I'll still come out strong.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
maputohq:
sentence me to prison, I'll still come out strong.

Strong is the opposite of weak.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Weak doesn't mean physically weak but morally
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Lorlaahlozz: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fantasywrita: Weak doesn't mean physically weak but morally
Morally right or wrong.I've got to do this
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Morally right or wrong.I've got to do this
this or that?
What could it be? undecided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by maputohq: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: this or that?
What could it be? undecided

be it you or me, I'm not bothered.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
maputohq:
be it you or me, I'm not bothered.
Bothered about what?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by maputohq: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Missmossy:
Bothered about what?
what you told me.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ebullientV(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
maputohq:
what you told me.
Me thinks this section is the most friendly and peaceful on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57