Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (515399 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
tomistelle:

Perfection is God's

*zyzxx,so u want me to give u babies so dat u can distribute them,rememba u r yet to buy our daughter's xmas shoes and clothes..you neva care how we are feeding coz of ur concubines,infact am nt forgvn u again angry
Nobody shud beg me
God is all sovereign God....

* tomi sweety, all my money is for u, I will withdraw all by tuesday for u, just trust me dearling, Oya take my kiss kiss *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
tomistelle:

Perfection is God's

*zyzxx,so u want me to give u babies so dat u can distribute them,rememba u r yet to buy our daughter's xmas shoes and clothes..you neva care how we are feeding coz of ur concubines,infact am nt forgvn u again angry
Nobody shud beg me

God's plan is to make us like him. We all know this already but most times we deny ourselves the opportunity of really getting to that peak he has planned to take us to.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

God's plan is to make us like him. We all know this already but most times we deny ourselves the opportunity of really getting to that peak he has planned to take us to.

to us a king is born. Let celebrate xmas.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by toykathy(f): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
zyzxx:
to us a king is born. Let celebrate xmas.

xmas is coming mama buy shoe for me.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
toykathy:

xmas is coming mama buy shoe for me.
me gentle.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tomistelle(f): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
zyzxx:
me gentle.

Gentle as dove
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
tomistelle:

Gentle as dove
Dove hair shampoo and conditioner

**zyzxx 'n tomistelle, I'm glad you two are sorting things out**
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tomistelle(f): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
TrishaP:

Dove hair shampoo and conditioner

**zyzxx 'n tomistelle, I'm glad you two are sorting things out**

Conditioner for my hair

**trishap we aint sorting anything out,it simply means we are giving each other d silent treatment**
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
tomistelle:

Conditioner for my hair

**trishap we aint sorting anything out,it simply means we are giving each other d silent treatment**

Hair is a protein filament that grows from follicles found in the dermis, or skin. Hair is one of the defining characteristics of mammals. The human body, apart from areas of glabrous skin, is covered in follicles which produce thick terminal and fine vellus hair. Most common interest in hair is focused on hair growth, hair types and hair care, but hair is also an important biomaterial primarily composed of protein, notably keratin. Attitudes towards hair, such as hairstyles and hair removal, vary widely across different cultures and historical periods, but it is often used to indicate a person's personal beliefs or social position, such as their age, gender, or religion
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Hair is a protein filament that grows from follicles found in the dermis, or skin. Hair is one of the defining characteristics of mammals. The human body, apart from areas of glabrous skin, is covered in follicles which produce thick terminal and fine vellus hair. Most common interest in hair is focused on hair growth, hair types and hair care, but hair is also an important biomaterial primarily composed of protein, notably keratin. Attitudes towards hair, such as hairstyles and hair removal, vary widely across different cultures and historical periods, but it is often used to indicate a person's personal beliefs or social position, such as their age, gender, or religion
Religion Religion.. I'm out of words

**shahzadnonso, which one you be, poet or doctor?**

**tomistelle I get you**

**zyzxx, I just went thru all the convo and they are really fun**

**I had a nice day, Peace I'm out**
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
Y
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by theorbiters: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2014
It has never been this enthralling.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 21, 2014
klanpeb:
words are cheap they say but sometime u pay for it!
It is my joy to tell you that the count down to Christmas has begun
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 2:44am On Dec 21, 2014
Tommywa2:
It is my joy to tell you that the count down to Christmas has begun
Begun since when.....Tell me u just woke up
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2014
zoomman:

Begun since when.....Tell me u just woke up
up is too far, down on the other hand is too near!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
klanpeb:
up is too far, down on the other hand is too near!
Near the Lord is where I am.
*Happy Sunday all*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tommywa2:
Near the Lord is where I am.
*Happy Sunday all*

Am I the only one that isn't feeling the Christmas fever yet? Anyway it's an holiday period so no matter what I'm all for it. If anyone is looking for who to send gifts to please don't search no more i'm here. All you have to do is follow me and I will follow you back so we go fit arrange how you will send the gifts to me. In other news, TrishaP I'm none of the above, just a wide reader and learner. Tommywa2 I lyk your picture o, happy sunday to you too. Back to the game, who is playing next?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Am I the only one that isn't feeling the Christmas fever yet? Anyway it's an holiday period so no matter what I'm all for it. If anyone is looking for who to send gifts to please don't search no more i'm here. All you have to do is follow me and I will follow you back so we go fit arrange how you will send the gifts to me. In other news, TrishaP I'm none of the above, just a wide reader and learner. Tommywa2 I lyk your picture o, happy sunday to you too. Back to the game, who is playing next?
next person to play the game is me. Pls I will follow you nw,, den follow me back to send the gift to me.

* same to Tommywa2, hope u remember us in prayer?

Trishap Yap it fun. But u run away from us den, there is God ooo...
tomistelle am cooking for u and our daughter today to as a peace & love offering for u sweetheart.
Apy sunday family, one love *

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
zyzxx:
next person to play the game is me. Pls I will follow you nw,, den follow me back to send the gift to me.

* same to Tommywa2, hope u remember us in prayer?

Trishap Yap it fun. But u run away from us den, there is God ooo...
tomistelle am cooking for u and our daughter today to as a peace & love offering for u sweetheart.
Apy sunday family, one love *
Me and family will always be grateful to God for keeping us alive through out the Year
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
zoomman:

Me and family will always be grateful to God for keeping us alive through out the Year
year 2014 is coming to an end very soon.
God will c us through in jesus name amen.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by EstarKeys(f): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
yampoo:

Again is to repeat something
....something loved is worth sacrificing for
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by FATM: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
For you oh Lord are worth more than a million to me and my family
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
FATM:
For you oh Lord are worth more than a million to me and my family

family is the proverbial egg that we were hatched from. Everything about who we are, both our nature and nurture comes from our family. Often in western society, we stray far from our family and may not talk to them for years at a time. We may feel that we have nothing in common with them. We may choose to run away from our roots because they are too painful to face. Ultimately however, our past holds the key to our future. If we do not face where we come from, we will have difficulty understanding our present and future that is why in the african culture we do not play with our family
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

family is the proverbial egg that we were hatched from. Everything about who we are, both our nature and nurture comes from our family. Often in western society, we stray far from our family and may not talk to them for years at a time. We may feel that we have nothing in common with them. We may choose to run away from our roots because they are too painful to face. Ultimately however, our past holds the key to our future. If we do not face where we come from, we will have difficulty understanding our present and future that is why in the african culture we do not play with our family
Family is the foremost part of our lives
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
zoomman:

Family is the foremost part of our lives

Lives are sacred.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2014
Babe2sure:

Lives are sacred.
sacred ? I believe also.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:29am On Dec 22, 2014
zyzxx:
sacred ? I believe also.
Also believe what?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 4:42am On Dec 22, 2014
mystiqueDZ post
=29094476:

Also believe what?

What do you think they are talking about?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2014
talk2riel:

What do you think they are talking about?
About something not interesting enough
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2014
Tommywa2:

About something not interesting enough
Enough said zyzxx is the main man standing on this forum cool
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2014
talk2riel:

Enough said zyzxx is the main man standing on this forum cool
forum aint over till we,the people say so
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2014
zoomman:

forum aint over till we,the people say so
so I hereby announce talk2riel as d main man here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.