Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (515122 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
toykathy:

today marks d birthday of Christ.
*hi everyone, its bn a while. Merry xmas to y'all. Zyzxx, thz n God bless*
christ the saviour of the world.

* long time ma'am, where is my chicken? *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PHAYOL81: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
World of astonishing disasters,beautifl deceits and inevitable lies compound the politics nigeria practise today.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
PHAYOL81:
World of astonishing disasters,beautifl deceits and inevitable lies compound the politics nigeria practise today.

Today's pain is tomorrow's gain.
*@Zyzxx, I sent the chicken since morning now. Check very well. You have lost count because you collected too much chicken today.* grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PHAYOL81: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Babe2sure:

Today's pain is tomorrow's gain.
*@Zyzxx, I sent the chicken since morning now. Check very well. You have lost count because you collected too much chicken today.* grin

gain God's mercy and evry other goodness shall 4evr dog @ ur footstep.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
PHAYOL81:

Footstep is a eight letter word
PHAYOL81:

PHAYOL81:

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by SegunMike(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Word of Advice: Don't Give up on The Able God.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 26, 2014
SegunMike:
Word of Advice: Don't Give up on The Abe God.
God of isaac and jacob.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2014
klanpeb:
God of isaac and jacob.
Jacob stole Esau's blessing from Isaac
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Tommywa2:

Jacob stole Esau's blessing from Isaac
Isaac the father of hope and laughter
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2014
zoomman:

Isaac the father of hope and laughter
Laughter will make you look younger if you keep on laughing all the time ... tongue
* Sweets Friday * kiss

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2014
emmabest2000:
Laughter will make you look younger if you keep on laughing all the time ... tongue
* Sweets Friday * kiss
time to time, I keep telling God, it my time to shine amen.

* babe2sure I saw it jare, Gud morning emmabest2000, and miss tommywa2
And all d house *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by SegunMike(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2014
Amen Amen, Blessings and Glory, wisdom, thanksgiving and honor, power and might be unto the Lord forever and ever Amen.

*happy boxing day*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2014
SegunMike:
Amen Amen, Blessings and Glory, wisdom, thanksgiving and honor, power and might be unto the Lord forever and ever Amen.

*happy boxing day*
Amen is the last word in the Bible

*Same to you *

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Missmossy:

Amen is the last word in the Bible

*Same to you *
bible is the word of God that light our path.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:36am On Dec 27, 2014
zyzxx:
bible is the word of God that light our path.
Path of righteousness....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 5:33am On Dec 27, 2014
mystiqueDZ:
Path of righteousness....
Righteousness exalts a nation
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
talk2riel:

Righteousness exalts a nation
Nation like Nigeria
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2014
Nigeria is a country in west africa
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=teewai3 post=29238544]Nigeria is a country in west africa[/quote
Africa, my beloved continent will rise again.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=Tommywa2 post=29240358][/quote]
Again we will all smile wen things starts falling in place...We just have to believe
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Fortunate017(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2014
zoomman:

Again we will all smile wen things starts falling in place...We just have to believe
Believe my own lies.

*zyzxx thankx for the mention. Merry xmas in arrears..Happy new year in advance y'all. TrishaP i see you.*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by theorbiters: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lies are foundations on which men were forged

*damn, it's been a while
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
theorbiters:
Lies are foundations on which men were forged

*damn, it's been a while
forge ahead, u will surely rich there.

* Wellcome back bro, Fortunate017 it my pleasure

Tommywa2, I like to call u tom, but u won't c my mention, I love ur signature,
How u doing? *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
While we wait for Christ's second coming let's be busy doing God's work.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
zyzxx:
forge ahead, u will surely rich there.
* Wellcome back bro, Fortunate017 it my pleasure
Tommywa2, I like to call u tom, but u won't c my mention, I love ur signature,
How u doing? *
There is a lot on my mind.
*thanks zyzxx. I'm great. You?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tommywa2:

There is a lot on my mind.
*thanks zyzxx. I'm great. You?
mind u share it, problem share, problem half solve.

* i'm fine oo like u, hope u av not finish all d xmas chicken? grin

Wellcome getafe *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
zyzxx:
mind u share it, problem share, problem half solve.

* i'm fine oo like u, hope u av not finish all d xmas chicken? grin

Wellcome getafe *
tanx. Compliments of the season
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Seasons greetings to ya'll member of this thread, i really miss ya'll all. What else could take so much of my time if not education grin
Ya'll know how essential it is to be educated wink
I trow salute o cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
getafe:
tanx. Compliments of the season
tanks same to u ma'am

* Oga harlos, Wellcome oo,, are u here to stay?

Lucentbeauty is been long oo *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
zyzxx:
tanks same to u ma'am

* Oga harlos, Wellcome oo,, are u here to stay?

Lucentbeauty is been long oo *
i just come trow salute ni sir cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
harlos:
Seasons greetings to ya'll member of this thread, i really miss ya'll all. What else could take so much of my time if not education grin
Ya'll know how essential it is to be educated wink
I trow salute o cheesy
Awww
And his studies going?
And wen should we be expecting u ?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by PHAYOL81: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
U r now wot u planned 2 b yesterday,wittingly or nt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask