Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (515148 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2014
zyzxx:
nation, our country needs prayer.

* I love dat poem ShahzadNonso, write for her oo.
Gud morning house, how was d night? *
Prayer is what you should do every morning
*good morning you guys*

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Tommywa2:

Prayer is what you should do every morning
*good morning you guys*
morning, afternun and night prayer is inevitable. I love a word from a man of God which say " I may not pray as long as 30 mins, but I can't stay for 30 mins without prayer. "

" Gud morning dear, how was ur night? And hope u don't c hamantan ? "
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by SegunMike(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2014
zyzxx:
morning, afternun and night prayer is inevitable. I love a word from a man of God which say " I may not pray as long as 30 mins, but I can't stay for 30 mins without prayer. "

" Gud morning dear, how was ur night? And hope u don't c hamantan ? "

Prayer is the Master Key.

*Good Morning all........it's Christmas Eve... smiley *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2014
SegunMike:

Prayer is the Master Key.

*Good Morning all........it's Christmas Eve... smiley *

key that opens the door to my heart have I lost,
like a painter painting without a brush to an incomplete piece of art.
Like a bird singing a song that cannot be understood
Like a poet writing poetry without a single word
It is the complexity that creates the confusion
Missing the flame that lights the spark to create a fusion
Zyzxx urged me to write a poem for tommywa2
Thus do I dedicate this to her and hope she pulls down the wattle

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

key that opens the door to my heart have I lost,
like a painter painting without a brush to an incomplete piece of art.
Like a bird singing a song that cannot be understood
Like a poet writing poetry without a single word
It is the complexity that creates the confusion
Missing the flame that lights the spark to create a fusion
Zyzxx urged me to write a poem for tommywa2
Thus do I dedicate this to her and hope she pulls down the wattle
Wattle is a fence made from sticks woven together.
*ShahzadNonso I had to check the dictionary for that. I'm so excited. For the first time in my entire life someone wrote me a poem cheesy. I literally just melted into a puddle*

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Tommywa2:

Wattle is a fence made from sticks woven together.
*ShahzadNonso I had to check the dictionary for that. I'm so excited. For the first time in my entire life someone wrote me a poem cheesy. I literally just melted into a puddle*
together wit love, what God as join together let no man put asunder.

*ShahzadNonso u are d man, tommywa2 pls say yes to him grin *

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
zyzxx:
together wit love, what God as join together let no man put asunder.

*ShahzadNonso u are d man, tommywa2 pls say yes to him grin *

Asunder has a similar end sound with thunder

* Tommywa2 i feel honoured to b the guy guilty of causing the puddle grin . Zyzxx which yes again are you talking bout biko?*

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Asunder has a similar end sound with thunder

* Tommywa2 i feel honoured to b the guy guilty of causing the puddle grin . Zyzxx which yes again are you talking bout biko?*
Thunder shall fire the person that put asunder to what zyzxx has joined
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
talk2riel:

Thunder shall fire the person that put asunder to what zyzxx has joined
Joined? Who did zyzxx join?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tommywa2:

Joined? Who did zyzxx join?
join dem together nw they are one wink

*grin cheesy grin grin grin talk2riel i know they there oo
tom , u know nw wink*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
zyzxx:
join dem together nw they are one wink

*grin cheesy grin grin grin talk2riel i know they there oo
tom , u know nw wink*

One in a million

*bros na so you they fear*
#Merry christmas#
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
talk2riel:

One in a million

*bros na so you they fear*
#Merry christmas#
Million miles away
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
zoomman:

Million miles away
away from ome since nw i'm back.

* Hahahah, Apy xmas *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
zyzxx:
away from ome since nw i'm back.

* Hahahah, Apy xmas *
Back from beyond I guess

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
zoomman:

Back from beyond I guess
geuss what it xmas already hurray.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2014
zyzxx:
geuss what it xmas already hurray.
Hurray. Merry Christmas family

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2014
Tommywa2:

Hurray. Merry Christmas family
Family, friends and foe
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joseph1832(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2014
talk2riel:

Family, friends and foe
Foe and woe unto them who has xmas isn't fun. Merry Christmas.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2014
joseph1832:
Foe and woe unto them who has xmas isn't fun. Merry Christmas.
christmas a remarkable day, a king of kings is born.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 12:46am On Dec 25, 2014
I've been thinking of d best place to do d shout out, but pardon me for breaking d rules, it a special day so let me break it grin

Merry xmas forum games lovers and family. It Gud to knw u all. Merry xmas once again

Missmossy
TrishaP
toykathy
tomistelle
Tommywa2
Dre11
ShahzadNonso
touchmeder
mystiqueDZ
harlos
EstarKeys
theorbiters
klanpeb
Maczeelly
Fortunate017
emmabest2000
Babe2surejoseph1832
talk2riel
SegunMike
misshoree
harjibolar10
Gecce
And many more, d list is endless, one love if I don't mention u, u are really special to me and all of us here

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harjibolar10(m): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2014
zyzxx:
I've been thinking of d best place to do d shout out, but pardon me for breaking d rules, it a special day so let me break it grin

Merry xmas forum games lovers and family. It Gud to knw u all. Merry xmas once again

Missmossy
TrishaP
toykathy
tomistelle
Tommywa2
Dre11
ShahzadNonso
touchmeder
mystiqueDZ
EstarKeys
theorbiters
klanpeb
Maczeelly
Fortunate017
emmabest2000
Babe2surejoseph1832
talk2riel
SegunMike
misshoree
harjibolar10
Gecce
And many more, d list is endless, one love if I don't mention u, u are really special to me and all of us here

Merry New year and happy christmas
Thanks for the metion

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas guys
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 6:52am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry christmas and many returns
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2014
zyzxx:

Missmossy
TrishaP
toykathy
tomistelle
Tommywa2
Dre11
ShahzadNonso
touchmeder
mystiqueDZ
harlos
EstarKeys
theorbiters
klanpeb
Maczeelly
Fortunate017
emmabest2000
Babe2surejoseph1832
talk2riel
SegunMike
misshoree
harjibolar10
Gecce

MΣЯЯΥ CΉЯISTMΛS Υ'ΛLL

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2014
wish y'all a merry Christmas and a happy new year
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2014
teewai3:
wish y'all a merry Christmas and a happy new year
year of glory amen.

* same to you bro *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
zyzxx:
year of glory amen.

* same to you bro *

Bro, na so u dey 'holla' ur own xmas?!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
maishot:

Bro, na so u dey 'holla' ur own xmas?!
xmas is here already
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Already, rules are permitted to be broken today.

*Merry christmas to you all.
@Zyzxx, I sight you o, how you dey?*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zoomman(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Babe2sure:

Already, rules are permitted to be broken today.

*Merry christmas to you all.
@Zyzxx, I sight you o, how you dey?*
Today is one of those days whr chicken is BN murdered in cold blood....people drink as if drs no 2mao...Seeing different faces both the artificial and original all in d name of Xmas...
*Merry Xmas to U all
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
zoomman:

Today is one of those days whr chicken is BN murdered in cold blood....people drink as if drs no 2mao...Seeing different faces both the artificial and original all in d name of Xmas...
*Merry Xmas to U all
xmas everything is all about today wink

*Babe2sure how far, where is my chicken oo?*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by toykathy(f): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
zyzxx:
xmas everything is all about today wink

*Babe2sure how far, where is my chicken oo?*
today marks d birthday of Christ.
*hi everyone, its bn a while. Merry xmas to y'all. Zyzxx, thz n God bless*

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask