Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. (14002 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Why Has God Blessed The Unbelievers? / Did Jesus Teach That Good Unbelievers Can Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
Guitarlife: Thanks for the compliment. Bella has said it before so I am not surprised. Just pray for me that I do not become proud .
u never cease to amaze me
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
muskeeto2:
me? angry
i don divorce you. You are toasting humble right in my presence.
@dagr8.
I mis u johr. My, sorry, humble's dagr8
@guitarlife
i no mis u again.
@humbled.
You have a boyfriend? Its a sin o. Lol
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
@Muskeeto ur ban will be up in the next 2hours if u don't mind ur language
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
muskeeto2:
This is utter foolishness. I expect better from you.

Oh sharrap.. there was marriage before the coming of Christianity. Marriage has nothing to do with religion. Is court marriage religious? Like I said, I expect better from you.

Maybe you can tell that to your divorcing pastors and the peodophiles that parade themselves as annointed servants of god...

Glad your true colors have finally shown.. you're an arrogant, self-obsessed person that believes he's more 'moral' than I am because he believes in a thief that was hung on the cross by the romans 2000 years back..

Goodluck to you... Tbh, thought you were one of the better lads...
Why are you so defensive heh ? And why are you just starting to scrutinize every word ? To be candid most of what I wrote are not true but I believed you were more light hearted and would more disposed to reading my post on a lighter note.
It's obvious you are still having issues with wether you are right to be an atheist.
It's such a delicate state you are but then only you can sort yourself out.
I advice you pray and stop trying to find an anwer to everything .
I have there before, I mean where you are now. I believe you are not a lost case you are just a lil confused.
I figure you'd make a good husband too, just like me lol.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bélla3: i don divorce you. You are toasting humble right in my presence.
@dagr8.
I mis u johr. My, sorry, humble's dagr8
@guitarlife
i no mis u again.
@humbled.
You have a boyfriend? Its a sin o. Lol
its not a sin,show me a verse that says so,I will dump him sharp sharp
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
muskeeto2:
me? angry
i don divorce you
@dagr8
i miss you johr
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bélla3: i don divorce you
@dagr8
i miss you johr
multitasking the boys?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bélla3: i don divorce you
@dagr8
i miss you johr
TAnk u jare

@HBG tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
Guitarlife: Thanks for the compliment. Bella has said it before so I am not surprised. Just pray for me that I do not become proud .
i guess dis is nt 4 u
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
i guess dis is nt 4 u
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bélla3: i don divorce you. You are toasting humble right in my presence.
@dagr8.
I mis u johr. My, sorry, BELLA's dagr8
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: multitasking the boys?
wats ur own?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
dagr8:
wats ur own?
huh?so u and Bella had been doing it undaground
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
Chai!Mosquito is not taking it easy wit his paddy 2day o.But i dnt tink there is need 4 bitter exchange of words.
All d same, honestly, Musketo has been a nice/teachable guy and i believe one day he would come out of agnosticism.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
dagr8: Chai!Mosquito is not taking it easy wit his paddy 2day o.But i dnt tink there is need 4 bitter exchange of words.
All d same, honestly, Musketo has been a nice/teachable guy and i believe one day he would come out of agnosticism.
One word for Mosqioto ur a hater
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: One word for Mosquito u r a hater
Dats nt fair dear
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
dagr8:
TAnk u jare

@HBG tongue tongue tongue
you're welcome
HumbledbYGrace: its not a sin,show me a verse that says so,I will dump him sharp sharp
just kidding. Multitasking the boys? No way![quote author=dagr8][/quote]
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: @Muskeeto ur ban will be up in the next 2hours if u don't mind ur language
Lol.. Who made you a mod?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
Guitarlife: Why are you so defensive heh ? And why are you just starting to scrutinize every word ? To be candid most of what I wrote are not true but I believed you were more light hearted and would more disposed to reading my post on a lighter note.
It's obvious you are still having issues with wether you are right to be an atheist.
It's such a delicate state you are but then only you can sort yourself out.
I advice you pray and stop trying to find an anwer to everything .
I have there before, I mean where you are now. I believe you are not a lost case you are just a lil confused.
I figure you'd make a good husband too, just like me lol.
Stop trying to figure me out. You're not a doctor, and I didn't tell you I had a disease. You haven't been where I am, maybe whatever your projections tell you about me may have some similarities, but they are definitely not same. Your earlier statements, whether lighthearted or not, were disappointing but that's your opinion....
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by darasam4u: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
Due. 7: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
If anyone truly fear the Lord and belongs to Him, he will keep His commandments to observe and to do them that he/she may live in the life after now!
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
darasam4u: Due. 7: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
If anyone truly fear the Lord and belongs to Him, he will keep His commandments to observe and to do them that he/she may live in the life after now!
So ur to tally against it?
musKeeto:
Do u wanna try me?c where my power is?
Bélla3: you're welcomejust kidding. Multitasking the boys? No way!
u won't be sticking that tongue for long,imma glue ur..together
dagr8:
Dats nt fair dear
If I were u,I would lie low because the fight between him and me is world war 3 unless u wanna make weapons for me..
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2012
darasam4u: Due. 7: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
Please read through the thread before spewing heresy. Stop trying to rationalize by twisting the scripture. I figure out you'd prolly find it difficult to read through the whole thread so answer this question,
Why did God ask Hosea to marry an harlot ?
@musky, c'mon you are just about to give me a terrible impression of atheists o. That they don't forgive or forget. Even if what I said was quite repulsive try to excuse it.
Stop harping on only negativities , this is very much unlike you . Maybe I need to hands off bella for a while, just maybe you will be assuaged.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2012
Guitarlife:
@musky, c'mon you are just about to give me a terrible impression of atheists o. That they don't forgive or forget. Even if what I said was quite repulsive try to excuse it.
Stop harping on only negativities , this is very much unlike you . Maybe I need to hands off bella for a while, just maybe you will be assuaged.
Smh... is that the only way your brain works? Stereotypes?... and learn the difference between agnosticism and atheism...

And I trust Bella a lot :*, so not even a thousand strings on your guitar will produce music sweet enough to pull her away...
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2012
Guitarlife: Please read through the thread before spewing heresy. Stop trying to rationalize by twisting the scripture. I figure out you'd prolly find it difficult to read through the whole thread so answer this question,
Why did God ask Hosea to marry an harlot ?
i hate it wen u keep repeating the emboldened, it has nothing to do wit ur answer to the question.
God does not allow his children to go wit unbelievers (from the time of Israel til date) it is clearly stated in d scriptures. period.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
musKeeto:
Smh... is that the only way your brain works? Stereotypes?... and learn the difference between agnosticism and atheism...

And I trust Bella a lot :*, so not even a thousand strings on your guitar will produce music sweet enough to pull her away...
I doubt my brain even works at all are you happy now ? Why did you suddenly start insulting and using foul words, I even tried to excuse it but it seems you are so bent on that. I am done with this thread. You can have Bella to urself now *winks*

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
lol...just going through some of the posts on this thread and could not help but laughh out loud

This is my first ever thread on NL Religion section and this is where i met Bella, HBG, Muskeeto(now amanfrommars) and Guitarlife....Is been more than a year,interestingly i still keep in touch with all of them except Guitarlife who just disappear ....

Just doing review of my life on NL...I have learnt a lot, I av met different kinds of people. I have become a better person smiley

2014 here I come

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
musKeeto:
One year later after this statement, HBG became a MOd...

I just remember the story of Moses in Exodus 2:14

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Godssword1(m): 6:43am On Jul 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cobwebs Attack / 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. / Open Question For Muslims And Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.