Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Mike Adenuga To Be Conferred With GCON!148 Others To Receive National Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Adenuga To Be Conferred With GCON!148 Others To Receive National Award (712 Views)

Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour / Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Has Been Decorated With GCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mike Adenuga To Be Conferred With GCON!148 Others To Receive National Award by OmanIman: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mike Adenuga To Be Conferred With GCON, 148 Others To Receive National Award...Leadership Newspaper
/1hpIuoIwb
Question??
1.What is the Criteria for receiving National Award?
2.Shouldn't the Conferment of National Honours be
reserved for ONLY FEW Nigerians who have Distinguished
themselves in moving the Nation Forward?
3.Should this be an Annual Event?
*People Pls Comment cos i'm confused...
Re: Mike Adenuga To Be Conferred With GCON!148 Others To Receive National Award by k2039: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
ofcourse each recipient must have contributed something to the nation or their state.Trust me,they are always notable people.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Be Conferred With GCON!148 Others To Receive National Award by OmanIman: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
k2039: ofcourse each recipient must have contributed something to the nation or their state.Trust me,they are always notable people.
Notable?Makes me wonder how many of them you know that have truely done somwthing worth while in this country undecided
Re: Mike Adenuga To Be Conferred With GCON!148 Others To Receive National Award by OAM4J: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2012

(1)

We Sold Rubadu For 100 Million Dollars-acn Chief / I Have Handed Over The Murderers To God” – Father Of Murdered UNIPORT Student / Ofeimun , Adebanjo Stoke Controversy Over Achebe’s Comments On Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.