Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? (1087 Views)

Even Kids Have Commitment Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by THESuperman(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
Marriage? New Kids? Have you done this?
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by THESuperman(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
Have any of you married a man/woman who already has kids? Did you have any kids prior entering the new relationship? How did it go? Are you happy, regretful, etc?
For those of you who haven't, or aren't married-would you ever marry someone who already has kids? What're your opinions on that?
I ask because it seems like a lot of people marry someone who already has kids, and are still tied to their ex because of it. I wanted to know what some people think about this.
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by k2039: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
Am not married,I will never marry a woman with a kid except she was r*aped and that was what led to the pregnancy.Anything aside from that NO DEAL
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by THESuperman(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
k2039: Am not married,I will never marry a woman with a kid except she was r*aped and that was what led to the pregnancy.Anything aside from that NO DEAL
shocked
Did You Say R*aped, Then I think you will all so make a selection there too depending on who R*aped Her
Mad Man,
Thief, grin grin grin grin

Knock it of dude
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:47am On Sep 10, 2012
@k2030 I think sumthing is wrong with the way u see life this days neh?here is a question for u;how many kids have u killed so far?
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by Mynd44: 6:15am On Sep 10, 2012
What's so bad in marrying a woman who has kids already? People sef, una get issues oooo
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by k2039: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: @k2030 I think sumthing is wrong with the way u see life this days neh?here is a question for u;how many kids have u killed so far?
I cant marry a woman who has a kid.
The only exception to me marrying a woman with a kid has to be that her kid was produced as a result of r*ape.
That's my own opininion.
But I dont understand your question,How many kid's have you killed so far?(expantiate).
But I have never killed any kid.(just wondering why you asked)
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
k2039:
I cant marry a woman who has a kid.
The only exception to me marrying a woman with a kid has to be that her kid was produced as a result of r*ape.
That's my own opininion.
But I dont understand your question,How many kid's have you killed so far?(expantiate).
But I have never killed any kid.(just wondering why you asked)
hw many tyms hv u shagged a girl?using a condom?withdrawing?or she is on da pill?
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by k2039: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: hw many tyms hv u shagged a girl?using a condom?withdrawing?or she is on da pill?
I have never had s*ex with a girl(Holy Spirit bears me witness)
I dont beleive it's right to have premarital s*ex (though I was close to it once,but I thank God was able to refrain,looking back I have no regrets)
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
k2039:
I have never had s*ex with a girl(Holy Spirit bears me witness)
I dont beleive it's right to have premarital s*ex (though I was close to it once,but I thank God was able to refrain,looking back I have no regrets)
Good! A round of applause.Now wat if u fall for a lady,u really get to know and love her and even have plans to marry her but u find out she is a mother how would u react?
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by THESuperman(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Good! A round of applause.Now wat if u fall for a lady,u really get to know and love her and even have plans to marry her but u find out she is a mother how would u react?

What a Beautiful Question There Dear,
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
He needs to answer I wonder wr he is
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by k2039: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Now wat if u fall for a lady,u really get to know and love her and even have plans to marry her but u find out she is a mother how would u react?

Very unlikely I will fall for a single mother.

But should that happen,am in love,she is in love,we proceed to the altar.(no perfect person,we ve all made mistakes,just that some mistakes are greater than others,she made a mistake).For her to be my girlfriend in the first place,her good qualities must have outweighed the bad.(She could have aborted,and that's killing but she didnt)
The kid automatically becomes my firstborn.

But trust me that's not fair on me(after keeping myself for her).

But the chances of falling for a single mum is (0.001,1/100)
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Never say Never
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by k2039: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Never say Never
why
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is life ok?
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by k2039: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: This is life ok?

and dont tell me it's not fair
Re: Marriage? New Kids? Have You Done This? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
k2039:

and dont tell me it's not fair
I strongly believe life is just like a circle.

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat / LADIES: 10 Things That Turn Guys OFF / Facts About Guyz Believe It Or Not!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.