Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. (5212 Views)

How Jonathan Govt. Paid Companies Linked To Okupe To Hack ‘unfriendly’ Websites / NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by Gbawe: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2012
Of course Okupe is "happy" with his new Status. It is the Nigerian version of winning a lottery jackpot. Folks should ask Andy Ubah disgraced as bankrupt in the USA only to be transformed and "reborn" in Nigeria as one of the richest men in the nation merely through serving as OBJ's "personal assistant". Okupe, the billionaire in waiting, we salute you.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathans-attack-dog-okupe-embark-jamboree-tour-nigeria

President Jonathan's "Attack Dog", Okupe To Embark on Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria
Posted: September 10, 2012 - 07:34

By SaharaReporters, New York
The Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to President Goodluck Jonathan, Dr. Doyin Okupe, is to embark on a visit to the six regions of Nigeria.

He is likely to start with the Southwest, and also tour the Southeast, South-South, North-West, North-East and North-Central.

Okupe, who has received as office a rented apartment at 70 Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Asokoro, is happy with his new status. He has also taken delivery of a brand new BWM as his official car.

While touring the country, the former spokesperson for former President Olusegun Obasanjo will be armed with copies of a book, titled “Sure & Steady Transformation”, which is said to be a propaganda on the ‘achievements’ of his boss, President Jonathan.

Meanwhile, more facts have emerged on why the President failed to release a statement that had been drafted on the condition of his wife, Patience. Presidential sources said that the President had a meeting with members of his media team last Monday, where he was convinced that a statement must be released on the issue.

At that meeting, which was held inside the Presidential Villa, were Okupe, Dr. Reuben Abati, Patience’s spokesman, Mr. Ayo Osinlu, and a few other aides.

After the drafting of the statement, which had categorized the ailment and how the First Lady travelled outside the country, the aides left, waiting for the President to give the final approval. In anticipation of that, our source said, Osinlu started calling reporters, alerting them to the forthcoming statement on the health situation of her boss.

“But suddenly, the President changed his mind when he met with some of his tribesmen, who advised him against it,” the source said. However, Mr. Jonathan is said to have regretted his decision, as he is said to have realized that he was misadvised.

“Now, he now feels that Nigerians don’t see a difference between him and the family of the late President Umaru Yar’Adua, who hid his ailment from him and Nigerians when he was ill,” a presidential source said on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by peckhamboi: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2012
Boko Haram, Pls help get rid of this Pig when he comes up north.
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by Gbawe: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
peckhamboi: Boko Haram, Pls help get rid of this Pig when he comes up north.

For where? My brother, characters like him have nine lives they use for their AGIP shenanigans. He will be around holding brief for the next incompetent opportunist the PDP 'dashes' Nigeria. If GEJ proves unpopular enough by 2015, I expect the PDP to find another "humble" man who swam to school through shark-infested water and only ate once every 4 days.

6 Likes

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
If okupe is Gej‘s attack dog, then what are you to tinubu. Let‘s say his lawyer. Barrister Gbawe SAN. MUMU!!!

3 Likes

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by Gbawe: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
lucenzo: If okupe is Gej‘s attack dog, then what are you to tinubu. Let‘s say his lawyer. Barrister Gbawe SAN. MUMU!!!

Stop following me around, saying the same nonsense. Stupid bigot. Is Tinubu the President of Nigeria? Dumbo.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by yemmight(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
This Okupe is not even shameful.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by seunfuckgarri: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
He is not going to borno, because the airport is under reconstruction.
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by DonaldGenes(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
yemmight: This Okupe is not even shameful.
my dear,maybe that's what he wants or perhaps he has ran out of cash,who knows but i wish him the best
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by DonaldGenes(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
seun_fuck_garri:
He is not going to borno, because the airport is under reconstruction.
this your username na dyeeeeee
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by Bobbystanley(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
How will dis bring back cynthia osokogu to life?

1 Like

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by follyfash85: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gbawe:

Stop following me around, saying the same nonsense. Stupid bigot. Is Tinubu the President of Nigeria? Dumbo.
Gbawe Tinubu attack dog.what do u really do fo living...u better get serious with ur life,rather than fooling ur self around....and how old are u self

2 Likes

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by Chanchit: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2012

you jst typed my mind, i dunno knw y he won't start from there, how i hope this useless boko guys will show their power for once.
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by PaulJohn1: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
lucenzo: If okupe is Gej‘s attack dog, then what are you to tinubu. Let‘s say his lawyer. Barrister Gbawe SAN. MUMU!!!

You sound like one of those GEJ's attack dog recruit, still under training. Who knows, you might be the one taking over from Okupe, that's even if you're from Ogun. I noticed majority of GEJ's attack dog are from there. tongue

1 Like

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by Chanchit: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
Bobbystanley: How will dis bring back cynthia osokogu to life?

I knw one baba in Okija that can replace her soul with a volunteer's soul, which means you can still save her with your own soul.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by follyfash85: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
yemmight: This Okupe is not even shameful.
But beware of gbawe!I think he might av rabbis...so avoid is bite....he is gonna back any moment 4rm now.....oya gbawe over 2 u
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by naturalwaves: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
[b][/b]
Gbawe:

For where? My brother, characters like him have nine lives they use for their AGIP shenanigans. He will be around holding brief for the next incompetent opportunist the PDP 'dashes' Nigeria. If GEJ proves unpopular enough by 2015, I expect the PDP to find another "humble" man who swam to school through shark-infested water and only ate once every 4 days.

grin grin grin......I expect the PDP to find another "humble" man who swam to school through shark-infested water and only ate once every 4 days.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by ziccoit: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
In what capacity? Tell him to stay away from my area o else he is going to bite his middle finger to pulp after receiving a good beating from guys grin
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by duality(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
they were two (beaf and Gbawe) now we are left with one.
Gbawe, quit this A.ss licking business now that the ovation is loud.
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by musaibnabdul(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
a professional con artist turn president spoken man
an old grandfather calling himself and animal [attack lion ) shame on gej may boko haram cut short his looting trip
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by DExplorer1: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
Am yet to note the essence of this post. The intention is absolutely pathetic. How is Mr. Doyin Okupe's tour a celebrated news? Oh, maybe the silly poster is about to associate this to tax and oil money. May this thread dies at first page.
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by Gbawe: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
duality: they were two (beaf and Gbawe) now we are left with one.

Guy, you need to go back to the romance section.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by Gbawe: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
D-Explorer:
Am yet to note the essence of this post. The intention is absolutely pathetic. How is Mr. Doyin Okupe's tour a celebrated news? Oh, maybe the silly poster is about to associate this to tax and oil money. May this thread dies at first page.

The post has no "essence" according to you, yet you still posted. What a dullard. In case the obvious still flies above your thick, meaty and empty head, Okupe , according to the article, is embarking on a wasteful propaganda mission. That should concern all well-meaning Nigerians because , as has been stated a million times, the only spin-doctor GEJ needs is performance and not expensively paid and supported sycophants ready to say anything.

Okupe, who has received as office a rented apartment at 70 Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Asokoro, is happy with his new status. He has also taken delivery of a brand new BWM as his official car.

While touring the country, the former spokesperson for former President Olusegun Obasanjo will be armed with copies of a book, titled “Sure & Steady Transformation”, which is said to be a propaganda on the ‘achievements’ of his boss, President Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by maclatunji: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gbawe:

OMG! You're wicked. LMFSO!
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by follyfash85: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
duality: they were two (beaf and Gbawe) now we are left with one.
What is dog gonna eat if he won't attack or bark.....gbawe cannot live without bark when his master opposition party makes any statement...u going 2 end up like beaf..just watch out!bingo
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by Gbawe: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
follyfash85:
What is dog gonna eat if he won't attack or bark.....gbawe cannot live without bark when his master opposition party makes any statement...u going 2 end up like beaf..just watch out!bingo

I don't know why some of you won't remain in sections of Nairaland more 'accommodating' of your obvious 'limitations' and challenges. Was this a "statement" by the "opposition Party"? Are you another paranoid olodo brought up and indoctrinated linearly and inflexibly to only ever support yours blindly and see others as bogeymen? Fool.
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by PEREP: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
quote author=Gbawe]

Stop following me around, saying the same nonsense. Stupid bigot. Is Tinubu the President of Nigeria? Dumbo. [/quote]
Gbawe, he is not following you around but your posts on NL see the cup half empty and not half full.

GEJ have his faults but his commitments on some areas cannot be denied.

He has promised we will see more of his works by 2013 and waiting till then is not out of place as we believe in the project Nigeria.

The reality is that GEJ is not OBJ that bottled issues/pple up for 8 yrs thereby leading to the increased agitation by almost every part of the country at the same time.

He is working steadily towards improving electricity generation and distribution, He promised a people's constitution, He is reviving the railways, He is building a 2nd Niger Bridge, He is working to fix Lagos Ibadan Express way, he ensured free elections in Edo and all other states, He introduced 9 new universities, he approved the building of more airports in Nigeria to cater for the emerging needs, He is empowering youths through the Youwin programme, First locally built Naval Vessel under his watch, He is working towards having a diversified economy, the nationalization of three banks saved over 10000 jobs directly and gave hope to over 100000 dependants if not more, working towards helping out Air Nigeria and Aerocontractor, privatization of PHCN is ongoing and many more.
It is true he had issues with the security of the Northern part of the country, issues with communicating many of his policies to the masses, he increased fuel price on Jan 1st and many more shortcomings. He has retraced his steps on some of the issues and refined others.
He is a leader like anyone around the world with achievements and shortcomings. No two pple are the same.

1 Like

Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by DExplorer1: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gbawe:

The post has no "essence" according to you, yet you still posted. What a dullard. In case the obvious still flies above your thick, meaty and empty head, Okupe , according to the article, is embarking on a wasteful propaganda mission. That should concern all well-meaning Nigerians because , as has been stated a million times, the only spin-doctor GEJ needs is performance and not expensively paid and supported sycophants ready to say anything.

Dude, that is always my issue. You believe you know everything even at the face of truth that you know absolutely NOTHING. Your ever-potent biased personality can only see the bolded as a wasteful mission...maybe for once you should allow the real Nigerians speak. I know you rely so much on faceless and derogatory news as your strength but pls., don't waste your remaining years celebrating the N news of this progressive administration. I see you as an empty head with loads of rants and NO logical solution. People like me are here to stop and put you in check because you'll always display your ignorance and arrant tosh via posts. Dude, stop sweating out your energy to search for the negatives of this administration. GEJ till 2019. If you're not comfortable with that, you know what to do...i've always told you that.
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by Gbawe: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, that is always my issue. You believe you know everything even at the face of truth that you know absolutely NOTHING. Your ever-potent biased personality can only see the bolded as a wasteful mission...maybe for once you should allow the real Nigerians speak. I know you rely so much on faceless and derogatory news as your strength but pls., don't waste your remaining years celebrating the N news of this progressive administration. I see you as an empty head with loads of rants and NO logical solution. People like me are here to stop and put you in check because you'll always display your ignorance and arrant tosh via posts. Dude, stop sweating out your energy to search for the negatives of this administration. GEJ till 2019. If you're not comfortable with that, you know what to do...i've always told you that.

Then why do you remain obsessed with pointing that out to me? Do you see me ever respond to what you write when you have not mentioned or quoted "Gbawe"? Do you know why? It is because I believe you know "absolutely nothing" - and I show adherence to this belief with how I don't dignify the jargon you write with any response. You on the other hand, do not see how you make a fool of yourself. How do you appear, if not neurotic, when you claim others don't know anything yet you remain idiotically fixated with following them around?
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by DExplorer1: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gbawe:

Then why do you remain obsessed with pointing that out to me? Do you see me ever respond to what you write when you have not mentioned or quoted "Gbawe"? Do you know why? It is because I believe you know "absolutely nothing" - and I show adherence to this belief with how I don't dignify the jargon you write with any response. You on the other hand, do not see how you make a fool of yourself. How do you appear, if not neurotic, when you claim others don't know anything yet you remain idiotically fixated with following them around?
You wanna know why? Check below
D-Explorer:

People like me are here to stop and put you in check because you'll always display your ignorance and arrant tosh via posts.
You're of NO RELEVANCE to me! I pause here to educate your ignorance on any other thread. I won't help you push this silly thread to the next page. Live a positive life and stop collecting honorarium from ACN.
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by Gbawe: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

You wanna know why? Check below

You're of NO RELEVANCE to me! I pause here to educate your ignorance on any other thread. I won't help you push this silly thread to the next page. Live a positive life and stop collecting honorarium from ACN.

My friend, sharrap and get a life. I don't suffer fools gladly and I certainly don't follow around those I genuinely believe know "absolutely Nothing" as you reveal, senselessly and idiotically, that you do. You are not the first fan of GEJ to be upset by what I write here concerning your corrupt, clueless and gradualist messiah. You fools can carry on your vacuous insults which is like water off a Ducks back for me.

GEJ, without doubt, is doing the total opposite of what will bring the accelerated development of Nigeria. This is why he does not have many upright and respected Nigerians in his corner. This is why he needs to be supported by a whole propaganda machine and an army of expensively paid sycophants like Omokri, Abati, Okupe et al.

How do clowns like you explain how a man you deem the messiah only enjoys the scorn of the undoubted best and most meritoriously respected in society like Achebe, Soyinka, Ndibe, Ogaga, Balarabe Musa,Olumhense, Falana et al? Joker. Lest you fools realise it, the best, most upright and most respected Nigerians are all like Gbawe in how they view and speak of GEJ. The reason is obvious - they are all bright, can think for themselves an are ready to call a spade a spade and a failure a failure. Fool.
Re: Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria. by MrGlobe(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
grin grin grin
Abeg, Abeg Abeg... They are both fraudsters of egbaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! / Atm Suspension Is Suicidal, Another Apc Policy Summersault / British Government Apologise For Biafran War!!!! Nawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.